Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goss2k22

I must have missed that story, what a shite bag, we can’t all get engagement rings and weddings funded by social welfare
Yeah it really annoyed me like who are you to say “if he wanted to he would” and ever since, I can’t see any of her stories but I can see her grid posts 🙈 life isn’t a fairy tale come back to the real world!

CaramelBiscuit

How on earth is she able to go in and hold Gareths (a grown man) hand for all his appointments during a Pandemic?!!!
To be fair he is disabled and today is going in for a mole removal that has the possibility to not be localised cancer, people are allowed in for possible cancer diagnosis

Anonymititty

You're not allowed to say anything that isn't bad about them on here without being questioned, or there must be something wrong with you 🤫

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I cant believe the fuss she is making about this wedding..as if shes some young first time bride!!Shes been married to this man for the past 3 years or more..they got married in Vegas!Thats enough for most who choose to go away for it

She got married 3 or more years ago in Vegas..now wants the big do & lots of freebies🤣🙈🙈

He has Cerebal Palsy..so in fairness thats legit
She was also married before this is her 3rd marriage she married Stephens dad too

They have something to do with tea spill or whatever it was called I once said something about them on the beg and the person running the page flipped out and told them both to block me even though what I said was true 😬
I remember that Jesus makes you wonder 😳 was it then the Mam’s page was always featured as people’s favourites to follow even though her page was very small at the time

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Has the mother just gone private on her account?? I remember being able to see her stories a few weeks ago!!

GossPots

VIP Member
She is trying to compress her wobbly parts so much she has a pair of breasts growing out her back (in latest pic with Stephen)

If you're so body positive, let it out