Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Honestly cant see her & Leigh lasting..they are both very immature🙄The best relationships are not on social media..yet shes constantly posting them mauling each other like 2 teenagers🤣🥴🥴She doesnt work as doesnt need to..still living off that GoFund me of a million🙄

Reactions: 1

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Weddings abroad can be done quite cheap in comparison to weddings here especially when they aren’t doing it until 2023 I think??

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Is she on active treatment?? Not commenting either way, just curious? She always makes out her illness is behind her..
She does the opposite in my opinion.. her illness is used as an excuse for everything.. can’t work, could mix households in the height of covid, no other covid guidelines related to her, over weight, anxiety… she uses her illness as a reason to all of the above.. and ye she takes chemo tablets everyday

karma8

In fairness if she didn’t isolate and look for a pcr with symptoms she’d be slated! It’s impossible to get a pcr online and she’s literally isolating from the whole family which can’t be easy for them when her husband has a disability. I think the fact she’s being responsible when antigens are proving unreliable is a good thing given how bad numbers are! People share links every day she rarely does and ya don’t see half the slating bit bizzare to be fair. It’s awful to see people passing away and by isolating she’s making sure she’s not putting anyone at risk. Fair play imo

GossPots

VIP Member
Curious how this would be possible with the cost of treatment in the states and her being there so long? Did they not say there’s still a balance they couldn’t pay but they had worked it out? She’s said her docs are going americas plan so maybe she couldn’t travel that far with covid? Just blows my mind that she’d get that long of treatment in the states and it not cost millions! My friend lives in the states, broke his leg and it was 150k and he said cancer treatment is extortion 🤦🏽‍♀️ I think if she had money she’d be doing a lot more but that’s just imo…
yeah and they lived like Kardashian’s while over there, always spending, there couldn’t be anything left, I don’t know much about how Go fund me works but I’d really hope it’s not that easy to use the money if there’s money left over after. If she’s getting social welfare weekly with no other bills to pay she would have plenty of spending money.

Andipop20

Who was yer man that picked her up? It wasn’t Leigh was it? And I don’t think it’s Gareth… not that it matters. My nose is just at me.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She had on her story she is so proud of the house they have built! I’m sorry isn’t that your in laws house u have just gone in and completely taken over. Believe me my in laws wouldn’t have me living with them if I was lazing around the house all day while they were out working
Exactly it's not their home. His poor Mother must be shoved out of the way while this one just takes over.

My dog max

VIP Member
So she’s getting married in Ireland now not abroad…. More chance of getting freebies if getting married here….
They have a Wedding Planner!!!!! Seriously 😳