Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its not lovely it’s the best 🤣 I was born and raised in Cork and moved to England 9yrs ago for work.
it just really annoys me that she calls herself Irish when she was born and raised in England and her children are British. She’s an Irish wannabee
I had a few long holidays in Ireland and love the food over there. And many other things.
I'm English though

Reactions: 2

teaqween

Chatty Member
Yeah cos they do stuff as a couple don’t they? Like holidays etc sure she said she’s off to Jamaica this year and always mentions stuff he buys her but never ‘ah my husband took the kids out so I could have a break’. Would NOT be me for all the money or tits in the world what a shit life
I imagine it’s sort of tit for tat like you have to do this for me to do this. Members of my family have similar relationships like my aunt got a bmw for behaving lol I imagine she got Jamaica/disney for keeping the kids out the chalet whilst it was school holidays

nichew

VIP Member
Those shows are all a load of shite and picked especially for the drama. You only have to look at someone called Cassyanne Clark on tattle who appeared on there as a gypsy who definitely isn’t one 😅

Bikinis are a big no no. I don’t know if it’s a generational thing, an Irish traveller thing or what, but we’re brought up to raise our children almost over protectively. Not exploit them in next to nothing on TikTok like Shannon does 🥴
---

She’s fatphobic and a massive hypocrite
Have you seen her she’s been scanderlised all over instagram all over her XL bully

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
She did do that montage video once though of her husband, I wonder if it’s still up or if she deleted it

Sazza25

VIP Member
I do think both can be true tbh, she’s like dead behind the eyes and her avoidance of things like Easter and Christmas does give ASD vibes. But I also think she’s begging for stimulation and attention. At least 2 autistic/adhd kids in a trailer in front of a tv isn’t going to meet their needs they’re screaming to be stimulated by sensory engagement
Yeah I agree with this, my son has ASD and he is really thriving, putting them in front of a screen constantly won’t help

nichew

VIP Member
Yeah the Irish traveller young lads I know have their hair like that too.
I live in London now and they all have it over here they just kind of brush it back when they become teenagers, it’s more styled or something.

side note, two lucozades and a redbull can’t imagine what her insides are like 🤢
My friends son he’s nearly 16 but when he was about 6/7 he was into the wrestling and went into barbers and asked for a Dolph Zigler haircut. was basically a slick back 😂

• Haha

barefeart

Billy doesn’t have any of these things. He just has a lack of stimulation, engagement and overall parenting. He’s a boisterous little boy who needs to be entertained and taken places to burn of energy but she just shoves them in from of the tv and leaves them to it. Lolly must’ve been a calmer child and was happy to play alone or watch tv and lizzie is clearly given endless volumes of food to keep her quiet but billy is a different child but it doesn’t mean he’s autistic. It’s just all an excuse for Shannon.
I agree. I think it’s possible he has a speech delay because of a hearing problem which she had resolved but with the right nurturing he’ll probably catch up with his peers. However now he’s labelled “special needs” and treated as such she will slot him into that role.