Traveller Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t cope with some of them they’re so braggy and the poses they do for photos are ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 4
Just parking myself here as a traveller to make sure everyones being nice 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve randomly found myself on Travelertok and I have to say I am obsessed. I love listening to their rules and how they run their lives and raise their kids and learning more about the culture.

Generally love it but a few things I can’t wrap my head around:

Why there’s so much plastic coating on furniture and surfaces? Especially with such high cleanliness standards?

The bleach situation… how do traveler girls and women have any fingertips left?

The hair… it’s so big? How do they do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing i absolutely love about the traveller community is their morals and how they keep everything spotless I’ve always wished I came from a traveler background honestly our kids need to learn from them. I just don’t like the braggy mcbraggy ones 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve randomly found myself on Travelertok and I have to say I am obsessed. I love listening to their rules and how they run their lives and raise their kids and learning more about the culture.

Generally love it but a few things I can’t wrap my head around:

Why there’s so much plastic coating on furniture and surfaces? Especially with such high cleanliness standards?

The bleach situation… how do traveler girls and women have any fingertips left?

The hair… it’s so big? How do they do it?
So with the plastic we use it to keep everything looking new and scratch/stain free its also changed every month or two.
With the bleach i think our hands just get immune to it?🤣also a lot of hand cream.
We look after our hair from a really young age to get in the best condition lots of treatments, trims not using hair elastics on it to get it long and thick then for the volume rollers lots of rollers and hair spray. Hope this was helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So with the plastic we use it to keep everything looking new and scratch/stain free its also changed every month or two.
With the bleach i think our hands just get immune to it?🤣also a lot of hand cream.
We look after our hair from a really young age to get in the best condition lots of treatments, trims not using hair elastics on it to get it long and thick then for the volume rollers lots of rollers and hair spray. Hope this was helpful.
Thank you! Yes it’s definitely helpful.

How old is that bird I heard she was around 14/15 when he got with her and he’s 30 odd and called Shane moon 😂
---
He was chatting to her when she was around 15/16 🤢his ex wife was stunning as well i reckon she must be shamed to death of him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was chatting to her when she was around 15/16 🤢his ex wife was stunning as well i reckon she must be shamed to death of him🤣
he Is very cringe like 😂and he trying to make her into the same as he ex wife

Reactions: 1
A generic thread to discuss influencers on social media who are part of the travelling community.

Usual tattle rules apply, please only discuss those with large followings.

Reactions: 5