Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’d literally put a grow in the loft or go out grafting before I even considered exploiting my children for money

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She’s a very angry person. Sitting in her trailer all day every day on her own and not having much of a life outside the walls of her trailer isn’t helping. I’ve just seen a video of her snapping at someone for making a comment that clearly rattled her. She calls the woman a granny and past it, but looking at the woman’s profile she must be around late 30s/40s. Shannon should perhaps consider that getting older is a luxury and that not everyone is fortunate enough to live to a healthy age, much like her own mother, who passed away at an early age. Get out more Shannon, it will help with those mood swings and anger issues!

Reactions: 27

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s painted Lizzie’s nails for that photo shoot & she’s put dangly strawberry earrings in her ears. I think I’ve seen it all now, The poor baby is one year old 🥴 I hate shit like this, it just feels very wrong.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Bridgey was on the other day saying Irish travellers in the UK are more Irish than Irish people living in Ireland!! The fooking notions of these people, I would love to know what contribution they give to Ireland? Like paying taxes,input into politics teaching them the Irish language. I can tell you it’s zero, what are these people on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
And the rant she did about not getting a referral for her daughter because they are travellers . Firstly her trailer travels no where and secondly as if health professionals would collectively risk their careers discriminating her child…my friend fought for years for the same referral…she isn’t from a travelling community and the comments on Shannon’s video with people mentioning their own situations also discredit her allegations. She has a massive chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 24

Helliebella

VIP Member
Sorry but why would anyone message a stranger on TikTok? I just don’t get it. She’s had a family bereavement. She doesn’t give two shits if Sarah, 43, from Blackpool has sent her a message. Like she’s going to reply? What is wrong with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

babbaboom

Would love to know if she’s actually ever been to Ireland or just wets her knickers over the food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hello its me

Chatty Member
100% they are but if you have a child with additional needs as she alleges billy does and potentially lolly, sorry but you don’t leave them! Children with autism need routine and stability, not to be shipped off with one of two siblings to stay with a random family member while his parents live it up in Jamaica! I have a friend with an autistic little girl and there is now way she would ever cope if her mum left her for even one night. Shannon is thinking about Shannon as usual and not what’s best for her son.
Actually no parents are very much entitled to respite and they need it to be able to actually care and looking after there children to their full potential haven't a disabled child isn't for the weak yes both of her are pretty low support needs but she's still entitled to respite. And all autistic individuals are so different you'll never ever come across 2 that are the same. I don't like shannon as much as the rest of you but I'll stand firm on that going away is her right her children will not suffer and infact will benefit them. If you don't have disabled children your self you have no right to speak on it

• Heart
Reactions: 22

babbaboom

To be fair Irish food is lovely
Its not lovely it’s the best 🤣 I was born and raised in Cork and moved to England 9yrs ago for work.
it just really annoys me that she calls herself Irish when she was born and raised in England and her children are British. She’s an Irish wannabee

Reactions: 21

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Cannot stand this woman smh
Goes on about morals and respecting her husbands privacy yet she’ll show her 1 year old dressed like that and tell the world that her son is smearing his poo. I honestly cba with these “TikTok mums” at all cos the way they’ll exploit their kids, violate any privacy and boundaries for money before they’ll get a fuckin job is just horrid

Reactions: 21

ohdoris

VIP Member
The cake is beautiful & the baker is seriously talented. However, it’s complete unnecessary & over the top. A one year old doesn’t give a shit about what cake they have, this is all for Shannon’s benefit.

The cost will have been extortionate & I suspect lots of it will go to waste due to the size. Another vulgar display of “I’ve got more money than you”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ducati32

What I don't understand is out no where she says Billy has autism then he has hearing problems then he has arfid then he has pica now he is smearing and yet she says that by 9 Billy will have his own trailer to live in how how could you leave any child at 9 to sleep on their own never mind a child with additional needs. And why does she insist shoving a phone in his face and saying loom he won't eat this constantly saying he won't eat that infront of him she's only being negative about food to him

weraaass

idk if i was on a child free holiday i would be spending quality time with my husband instead of clapping back at people on tiktok but that’s just me

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Can’t get a minute to herself because of her children, yet can film and edit TikTok’s of a day. I understand that days can be overwhelming and frustrating when you’ve got young children, but if my sister had just lost her baby, I wouldn’t be making a TikTok saying how much I hate kids cos they’re not going to sleep so I could get a Malibu down my throat, nor would I keep in the video of my child saying “I’ll die in my sleep” and laugh about it. Poor fucking taste.

• Sick

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
118 saves 😭 absolutely deplorable it makes me sick all those sick perverts getting a kick out of a helpless child that didn’t ask for her mom to parade her like that 😭

• Sad
  • Sick

babbaboom

Yeah it must be so satisfying disclosing your children’s medical problems for cash on social media 🤣 wonder if she’s paying taxes for all her big earning … highly doubt it, she’s probably never paid NI in her life but has the cheek to slag the nhs off

Here2BNosey

I also love the way she says she hasn't mentioned Lollys 'issues' while mentioning her issues. She's a walking contradiction, reckons she isn't gonna share the kids private medical info no more, then goes on to share more than ever before. It's like she's unleashed something, realised it brings engagement (good or bad) and run with it. Meanwhile we're all out here quietly fighting for our kids referrals, ehcps etc. She's nothing special.

• Heart

Blueberrymuffin

Fair enough if you want to do a photo shoot with your child like this and keep the videos and pictures for yourself, but to post that poor child online in a bikini for all sorts to see?! She’s a shit parent! The day that laws come into place to protect children being posted online needs to hurry

• Sad
Reactions: 19