Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks great to be honest, I think she’d look even better with a trendy hair cut (I know that’s not traveller style) but curios to know if she’s had a breast lift as it looks like she has the scarring for one
She's had a boob job

Reactions: 3
I’m not one of these parents who never leave their kids. Course mine stay at grandparents etc but she’s alleging to have one child with autism and one is too young to understand that her parents have just gone one holiday and will come back. Sorry but I think she’s a selfish bleep for leaving them to go on holiday. That poor boy needs routine if he’s genuinely autistic and poor lizzie will think she’s been abandoned! Especially as she seems to be with different people to her siblings.

Reactions: 14
idk if i was on a child free holiday i would be spending quality time with my husband instead of clapping back at people on tiktok but that’s just me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No mum should feel bad for havin a holiday without their kids but how can she duck off to Jamaica for a “break” when the furthest her own pickney go is the sunbed shop 🥴 like that to me is just snide

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Child free holiday would never happen for me plus my son's severely autistic so I couldn't leave him with anyone I would panic about his needs not being met .

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I’m not saying never go on holiday if you have children but at least wait till they’re older and can understand where you’ve gone and if you have a child with additional needs, sorry but you’d never leave them if it would cause them distress which for a child with autism is very likely. She doesn’t give a duck though long as she can chill out, dressed like a hooker with that ratty hair and spider lashes

Reactions: 6
I’ve been to Jamaica and it is honestly the most beautiful place with such amazing people. Her hotel looks shite though, definitely a budget one. I’m only mentioning that because she claims to be boujee etc. Her leaving her autistic son has broken my heart 🥲 poor boy must be having such a hard time trying to regulate his emotions with such a massive change.

Reactions: 7
Her hair is rotten. She could get 10 inches off it & get it styled. I wouldn’t worry about the kids, they are probably thriving without her

Reactions: 15
I don’t know I just seen her video on tik tok and she mentioned she was looking after her sil baby. Vivian Britton or could still be McDonagh
Omg I had no idea that was her SIL. I’m guessing her sister must have the other 2 then perhaps

Reactions: 1
idk if i was on a child free holiday i would be spending quality time with my husband instead of clapping back at people on tiktok but that’s just me
he clearly shows her 0 attention .Shes such a beg!Imagine being married and still seeking so much validation 🤢

Reactions: 16
he clearly shows her 0 attention .Shes such a beg!Imagine being married and still seeking so much validation 🤢
I thought this!!! She’s one thirstyyyy witch lol. Meant to be happily married 3 kids deep, I’m not saying you gota be like an old maid lmao but tone it down abit ffs

Reactions: 13
I thought this!!! She’s one thirstyyyy witch lol. Meant to be happily married 3 kids deep, I’m not saying you gota be like an old maid lmao but tone it down abit ffs
Theres something a miss about a grown ,married woman going on like that.Its day after day attention seeking .Desperate.

Reactions: 14
Yeah surely "having a break" when you've got really little kids is a weekend away/city break type thing. Long enough to have a bit of fun or relax and recharge but short enough for your kids to not feel complex abandoned. If she's gone to Jamaica, like the other side of the world surely that's 7-10 days minimum, will seem like a whole lifetime to poor Billy and lizzie who have no concept of where they have gone or when/if they're coming back. Each to their own but I seriously couldn't do it. I mean Jamaica looks beautiful and I would love more than anything to go back to the carribean/West indies but to take my kids to experience that paradise when they're old enough to appreciate the beauty of the area.

Reactions: 5