Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
My partner has 950k subscribers on youtube and I made it clear when we got together I don't want to be on any videos, vlogs, tiktoks or insta posts, so I understand that he may not wish to be online.

But I'm also not a criminal just a working class tattler :ROFLMAO:

Yes she has had a boob job ^^^
I thought as much! She definitely looks like she'd had one

Totally agree it could also be that he is a criminal

Reactions: 2

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I haven't noticed her rings for a while? I didn't know she had a thread on here.. do we know anything?

teaqween

Chatty Member
how old is billy? i worked in a SEN school and he seems a bit young to get an autism diagnosis? especially if he has hearing issues as well which could explain speech delay etc?? not impossible but just seems unlikely for a boy his age
Private diagnosis is from 2, but I do know a few (dependent on their trust) who got a nhs diagnosis before 3 but it’s rare

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
She posted once that he wasn’t going to be at the birth of lizzie I’m sure. Can anyone confirm? It may be a traveller thing but it’s really sad to me.
From a traveller family and my dad wouldn’t be there until after the baby was born then he would wait outside and see the baby the same time others were allowed to

MummyL

£190 on a food shop and not a single piece of fruit, well other than her pomegranate seeds! 2 carrots for a family of 5 🤯

Gossipgoat

What happened to her whack accent at the end of that catfish video? She sounds completely different

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
This might sound really stupid, but do traveller couples live together traditionally? I know she’s mentioned in the past about how boys will get their own trailer when they’re like 12 or something. Wondered if the men sometimes have their own trailer too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Most the time not until they are married and most the time the girl will move to where the boy is from

Friendsfanatic2022

I’ve just seen that her sister baby has died just under 12 weeks old God bless him 🙏🏼
Is that the sister in law who’s watching her kids just now?

That’s absolutely heartbreaking 💔 I assume she’ll be on her way home then. God bless them all that’s so sad.

Edited to add - Just saw on her fb it’s her sisters baby boy. So sad for them all, absolutely awful

Here2BNosey

Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.

Reactions: 1

spookyboo

Sorry a bit off topic but just looking to be educated. How come Vivien and her man live in that tiny wee caravan? Do they generally live in one of those until they have children or? I can only assume people don’t spend much time in them because they are so small? Or shower and toilet elsewhere?

Reactions: 1