Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgoat

What happened to her whack accent at the end of that catfish video? She sounds completely different

Reactions: 2

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
This might sound really stupid, but do traveller couples live together traditionally? I know she’s mentioned in the past about how boys will get their own trailer when they’re like 12 or something. Wondered if the men sometimes have their own trailer too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Most the time not until they are married and most the time the girl will move to where the boy is from

Friendsfanatic2022

I’ve just seen that her sister baby has died just under 12 weeks old God bless him 🙏🏼
Is that the sister in law who’s watching her kids just now?

That’s absolutely heartbreaking 💔 I assume she’ll be on her way home then. God bless them all that’s so sad.

Edited to add - Just saw on her fb it’s her sisters baby boy. So sad for them all, absolutely awful

Here2BNosey

Anyone else think she is actually pregnant? A couple of her outfit try ons lately she hasn't shown them full length, then the top and trousers one today as she started to turn it definitely looked like a baby bump then the video jump cut back to her face on. Also the eating in front of the TV comment. She's either pregnant and trying to double bluff, showing her having a sip of alcohol to throw people off or she wants people to think she is. I don't know, definitely leaning towards she is pregnant, fair enough if she has just gained some weight but that doesn't look like a food baby to me, I don't think it looks like she has gained enough overall to account for the swelling stomach.

Reactions: 1

spookyboo

Sorry a bit off topic but just looking to be educated. How come Vivien and her man live in that tiny wee caravan? Do they generally live in one of those until they have children or? I can only assume people don’t spend much time in them because they are so small? Or shower and toilet elsewhere?

Loveitme

VIP Member
I think it was her mother and sister in law looking after the children from comments they’d put on her videos. Exactly that, that is absolutely traumatic for everyone involved, especially children. I think it shows how immature and selfish Shannon is
ah ok,still horrific for all involved but glad they werent there at the time.

Oprahclear

What is she going to do when they dont fit her? 8 is the biggest u can get?
Yea I thought so but couldn't remember! I think mine went up to 7 then were out of nappies. There's a chunky baby which I love then there's just too much. I think you can get bigger pull up size but for older kids who wet the bed so they will fit an older kid but they come only in small packs and are reallllly expensive especially if you're used to buying loads of the little angels or flo nappies. To just use the wet the bed pull ups as normal would be so costly

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
How could she get married at 17 without her guardian's permission? I assumed they ran off the Gretna but it seems she just talks shit
I could be wrong and thinking of another tiktokker so if someone knows feel free to correct me, but didn't she get the permission from her dad??

Friendsfanatic2022

It really is. How devastating for them all I can’t even begin to imagine 🥹 as much as we all have our opinions on Shannon this must be a terrible time for her, being in another country too.
I imagine she’ll probably come home early now to be honest, her sister is bound to be in bits having just lost her baba. God bless them

• Heart

Hello its me

VIP Member
My daughter eats about 5 things. She doesn’t have an eating disorder, she’s just a fussy bugger! Kids with arfid will literally heave and sometimes vomit if they put a food in their mouth which isn’t a safe food. Bully doesn’t have it, he’s just fussy like many many kids his age.
I think she just assumed that Al autistic children have arfid if they're fussy. Kids wkth autism are so much more likely to have food issues due to sensory processing issues but it doesn't mean arfid

pommynoir

VIP Member
He been done for attempt murder again? Or the same one as before
I dunno. I only know of the attempted murder linked earlier, but @Kazzie20 just said that he killed someone so I’m assuming something new but I can’t imagine her being on TikTok if her husband had just killed someone