Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
yes i thought the same.Was Shannons sister the one looking after shannons 3 when her baby passed ? even if not im sure its been quite a traumatic time for Lolly as well,the others are prob too young to understand but kids pick up on things.I can only imagine how awful its been for them ,kids included .Especially with their parents being thousands of miles away when it happened too.
I think it was her mother and sister in law looking after the children from comments they’d put on her videos. Exactly that, that is absolutely traumatic for everyone involved, especially children. I think it shows how immature and selfish Shannon is

Reactions: 2

AB3

VIP Member
The bathroom looks bigger than the kids room! Where is she going to put Billy when he's not in the cot? Surely 2 is too old to be I'm a cot!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Yeah the Irish traveller young lads I know have their hair like that too.
I live in London now and they all have it over here they just kind of brush it back when they become teenagers, it’s more styled or something.

side note, two lucozades and a redbull can’t imagine what her insides are like 🤢
Ye as they get older does be more styled one come to my door few weeks ago and his hair was cut like that

Don't know how she drinks red bull the smell turns my stomach 🤢

AB3

VIP Member
Some dogs are very well suited outside. Working dogs, or most that aren't show breeds often prefer it. As long as they've shelter, food and water, they are happy.

I can't speak for Shannon because I don't know their ser up, but from my own experience

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
It’s odd because the sister in law vivien is always posting her husband who is Shannon’s husbands brother