Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
he doesnt advertise as a traveller on facebook does he? Also he has a criminal past she doesnt want to draw attention to i think. Could be he’s asked her not to mention him as well
yeah you'll be right.Shannon knows people on tiktok are on to who her husband is and what hes done in the past

Reactions: 3

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Yes she did, after a woman said she needed a routine with her children because they were still up and running wild when she was trying to eat. She then proceeded to say that she wasn’t gonna clap back because she looked at the woman’s profile and said that she could see she was insecure and lonely because she was single and plus size 🫠
I watched the TikTok but it's even more shocking in print!

nichew

VIP Member
Defo widos tbh im not an irish traveller im scottish and every irish traveller i know says the same about them😂
There’s a grave in my local cemetery same surname this is in the north and my friend(Irish) says widos

pommynoir

VIP Member
Iv seen few traveller kids with that sort of haircut well in Ireland anyway
Yeah the Irish traveller young lads I know have their hair like that too.
I live in London now and they all have it over here they just kind of brush it back when they become teenagers, it’s more styled or something.

side note, two lucozades and a redbull can’t imagine what her insides are like 🤢

Friendsfanatic2022

Size 3-4 shorts for a just turned 1 year old but the nurse never said anything about her weight lol okay Shannon x
Wow! My almost 4 year old is still in 3-4 comfortably, the 4-5 clothes drown him and he’s tall for his age! Not normal at all. Poor baba 😢
---
the bottom line is that she can say there isnt an issue with lizzies weight all she wants ,shes going to be an obese toddler and then an obese child if something doesnt change.Its a bit concerning the health visitor didnt mention it tbh ,there could be an underlying medical issue .
Im not fat shaming at all ,or blaming shannons parenting but it is the truth
Will she even have a health visitor? I heard that you don’t really need one around once you have numerous kids. To be fair, I’ve still never met mine and the random one that done a stand in appointment for her, we seen once. I’m not sure they visit often

Kazzie20

VIP Member
The bathroom looks bigger than the kids room! Where is she going to put Billy when he's not in the cot? Surely 2 is too old to be I'm a cot!
he’ll always be in a cot so she dont have to deal with him 🤣 he looks really tight in it last time she posted a video of a night routine

AB3

VIP Member
The
Exactly. Also why is she buying semi skimmed milk for Billy? if she is so worried about he’s eating habits etc. I’m almost certain she makes it up as she goes along
Amount of shite she speaks I think she's lost track of what she's said

MummyL

She has a cocker spaniel. Only ever seen it once. Even when she has filmed the children outside, the poor dog has been nowhere to be seen 🙄

Gossipgoat

excuse me but ill have you know that she broke the 'mowald ' as she would say and has a few gcse's under her belt
---

probs her sister
Height of intelligence is our Shannon 😂 ‘hes speach’

Defo sisters or leftovers for the fridge

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Wow! My almost 4 year old is still in 3-4 comfortably, the 4-5 clothes drown him and he’s tall for his age! Not normal at all. Poor baba 😢
---

Will she even have a health visitor? I heard that you don’t really need one around once you have numerous kids. To be fair, I’ve still never met mine and the random one that done a stand in appointment for her, we seen once. I’m not sure they visit often
I know it’s awful on the child! My 2 and half year old is still in 18-24 month clothes. A just turned 1 year old wearing 3-4 is wrong.

AB3

VIP Member
£190 on a food shop and not a single piece of fruit, well other than her pomegranate seeds! 2 carrots for a family of 5 🤯
2 carrots is a snack!
It's 190 quid cos it's all premade. Why so much juice?

Helliebella

VIP Member
I have a child with severe learning difficulties and autism. For me it’s more that she’d been discussing Billy’s food refusal for some time on the lead up to the holiday, how he basically wasn’t eating anything, how frail he was and how worried she was about his physical and mental health. She gave the impression that the situation was very urgent. I don’t think you need to be a parent of a disabled child or even a parent at all to question why his parents would leave the country when he was that poorly. Personally, I’d have used the money to get my child help but I appreciate that’s my choice and not everyone has to feel the same.
Exactly. This is what I meant. I can only go off the experience I have which is having a friend with a daughter with autism and there is no way she would cope without her mum and the security of her own home for a night let alone two weeks. I know all kids are different and some might not care if they’re left with family. I agree that all parents need a break, 100%, but two weeks in Jamaica when you’ve been going on about how much your child is struggling is not ok. She shouldn’t be making stuff up for sympathy if it isn’t true and if it is true then she shouldn’t have left him 🤷🏼‍♀️ a weekend away ok but not two weeks an 8 hour flight away.