Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's after posting that her 'friend' was blocked from tattle because she tried to post something positive about Shannen on this thread. People don't get blocked for that and comments don't get deleted. Shannen, it was clearly your account, not a 'friend', and you were probably harassing the administrators of the forum to get your thread shut down, hence why they blocked you. I have been uo since 7am for work and no positive comments were posted in here 🤷‍♀️

There are many threads about many igers on this, good and bad. There is a rave section for igers people like. If you post in the wrong section you are politely asked to go over to one of the rave threads and post there instead. No ones comments are deleted!

Maybe you should go and create a thread for yourself over in the rave section and see how many positive comments you get 👍

FYI, this is also a forum for discussing other topics and there are many threads regarding relationships, cheating, parenting, film and tv...it's not soley dedicated to bashing bloggers.

Reactions: 2
She's after posting that her 'friend' was blocked from tattle because she tried to post something positive about Shannen on this thread. People don't get blocked for that and comments don't get deleted. Shannen, it was clearly your account, not a 'friend', and you were probably harassing the administrators of the forum to get your thread shut down, hence why they blocked you. I have been uo since 7am for work and no positive comments were posted in here 🤷‍♀️

There are many threads about many igers on this, good and bad. There is a rave section for igers people like. If you post in the wrong section you are politely asked to go over to one of the rave threads and post there instead. No ones comments are deleted!

Maybe you should go and create a thread for yourself over in the rave section and see how many positive comments you get 👍

FYI, this is also a forum for discussing other topics and there are many threads regarding relationships, cheating, parenting, film and tv...it's not soley dedicated to bashing bloggers.
If her friend was the one who shared the screenshots containing numerous girls personal details then I would imagine that is probably why their account was shut down.

She’s trying to say that her “friend” had been banned from commenting 🤣 it’s definitely her and I doubt it was banned I say it timed out does it to me all the time. She’s probably only loving all of this attention anyways. From personal experience being around her she loves attention and would literally have a fit if anyone had the attention for even a second. Also she is saying “be kind” she wasn’t saying the same when she tore the back off all of the MU contestants
Classic Narcissism

Everything and everyone must revolve around her and her only. It must get quite exhausting for her being the sole reason the sun rises every morning.

Reactions: 1
Ok Shannen, I will bite and give my personal opinion.

I think you are a naturally pretty girl who does bear an uncanny resemblance to some celebrities. You should have harnessed this and used it to build an organic IG following whilst maintaining a full time job to support yourself. Once you became successful on IG you could then have chosen to pursue that avenue full time.

Now for some not so nice facts.

You chose to go down the easy and lazy route by purchasing fake followers that are mainly bot accounts thus meaning your engagement is pretty horrendous.

This results in you not going the big paying jobs and as a result you have to resort to other methods to support yourself.

Do you actively and knowingly promote accounts selling counterfeit products ?
Was your SRMG agency ever registered as a company ?
Did you pay yourself a salary from this company and associated income tax ?
Did the company pay corporation tax ?
Did the company generate enough revenue to require VAT registration ?

Now for some moral questions

Did you steal money from girls who joined your agency ?
You have fake followers on your personal IG account. Do you think it is morally correct to tell companies you have X followers grown organically when this is not the case ?
Did you break lockdown rules at the start of Covid 19 ? (You don’t need to answer that one as twice when on my daily 5k walk with my family I saw you in your boyfriends Range Rover. You weren’t living with him at the time and the area in which I saw you is over 5km away from tallaght)
You are planning to travel to the UK this weekend. What is the current public health advice in relation to non essential travel ?

Finally you will most likely tell your followers that I am a bully and troll which is fine. Can you tell me what part of this post you deem to be trolling ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good point. The account which shared the screenshots was the same one using the phrase 'defamation of his character' which is the sort of language she uses. If you scroll back you'll see the account is no longer active now.

If her friend was the one who shared the screenshots containing numerous girls personal details then I would imagine that is probably why their account was shut down.

Reactions: 3
So once again she can’t see the issue with her own behaviour of breaching people’s privacy by disclosing their names and phone numbers for all to see.

100% you banged it on the head there..👆🏻 🙌🏻

I’m surprised she openly said about yeah i wear counterfeits giving speech she loves them and yesterday she only had two ideas..

Imagine other brands listening to her, I wear it once and throw it out! That’s so disrespectful to getting free stuff?
Seriously she like promoting small business?? She such a bad imagine over the years for lying!!
I doubt a fake accounts or Middle Eastern man would buy it or use her discount codes??
I was sent video last night from her interview on ireland 2 years ago she says she declined second appearance on love island that she was done with the show.. I spat my tea out with laughter.. even the presenter on the show rolled her years and wanted to laugh!

• Haha
Another not nice fact, we are in the middle of a pandemic and trying to minimise our interactions with people...how many times has she been sat in a chair having her make-up done, for absolutly no reason other than to go home and take pictures in her house?? She doesn't exactly go for natural or classic looks either, it's always very heavy make-up which takes time. How long has that MUA been hovering around her face and sharing the same air space? Is it essential she get her make-up done? Is it critical to her wellbeing? No. Why not do it yourself Shannen, if you really really need to take the photos?

Then there's people like me and many others who stretch out the few appointments they do have so they're not constantly around people. I've worked throughout the entire pandemic and only this week been told that I should now only come in for essential meetings and training. I work in Healthcare. That is how important it is that we take heed of the governments advice. I'd like to hear Shannen explain how her travelling to Manchester is more important than what I am doing, or any other essential worker for that matter.

As it happens I am also in treatment for a chronic medical condition. My consultant is based in the UK. In the past I would be over and back for consultations. All my appointments are now through the phone, all my follow-ups and medication reviews. If she has any shred of a conscience she will stay where she is and do the right thing regarding travel. We have all had to make sacrifices

I wonder who the brand is that sent Shannen that private message from someone complaining about her is !! Who ever Lauren is should take this further as GDPR has been broken between her and the brand. How unprofessional a brand forwarding a complaint to shannen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
It was the bikini and co brand she tagged.. I think the person who complained should of went down the road of why would you want someone with her history of scamming and lying represent your brand: because I wouldn’t believe her about quality or anything of the clothes because of her history or scamming and lying. These are valid points I feel if it’s just a comment with no weight or proof they can put it down to bullying.

I think this is part of the problem though. If we take this bikini company for example, judging from what they sell they would also appear to have no problems breaking the law. The romper may not have LV tags on it but it’s got an almost identical pattern as the LV monogram so while technically not a counterfeit item it is definitely copyright / trademark infringement.

Why would any upstanding company want their name mentioned in the same breath as these types of places. It beggars belief really. The Hyatt Central would really want to sack whoever is In charge of their PR as she seems to be a big fan of Shannen

OMG since when did instagram counterfeit clothes pages become a brands???? Somebody selling knock off clothes as side line not a brand!!!! They are ripping off an actual company, breaking taxing laws and copyright???
How is that classed as collab??

She really needs to stop responding to the criticising she’s getting here and trying to justify everything she does. Makes everything look way worse IMO and shows how much she actually does care, no matter how hard she tries to convince us all she doesn’t. I feel bad for her tbh, she clearly spends a lot of time alone and has a lot of time to think and to let these things fester in her head. She needs to get off social media and just try start fresh somehow.

Reactions: 6
She is literally trying to justify EVERY detail that's been said on here on her stories... but is just showing how defensive she is and how she is so obsessed with what people say about her. But I agree she clearly has zero friends and nothing to do when her bf is at "work" or at BTs buying more Gucci shoes hahaha

She really needs to stop responding to the criticising she’s getting here and trying to justify everything she does. Makes everything look way worse IMO and shows how much she actually does care, no matter how hard she tries to convince us all she doesn’t. I feel bad for her tbh, she clearly spends a lot of time alone and has a lot of time to think and to let these things fester in her head. She needs to get off social media and just try start fresh somehow.
I agree. She is coming across as very passive agressive trying to respond to other people's opinions. If you didn't care then you wouldn't mention it. The funny thing is that this thread only starting gaining momentum when she started talking about it. The few real followers she does have probably don't know what she's talking about when she goes on these little rants! The point I made about make-up was around COVID-19, it not being essential to get your make-up done, how long she must spend in the chair, and limiting your exposure to people. She has completely missed the point and twisted it.

Yes, she seems to spend a lot of time on her own, and that's not good for anyone. I would feel sorry for her, but in her case I think she has brought her loneliness on herself. Her time would be better spent going out and getting that 9-5 she mentioned earlier 👍

What happened with her and Jessy Malone? Was that another falling out?

She only shares things on here that make people look like bullies and trolls so don’t comment on her looks etc because you’re fueling the fire and it’s not necessary, it’s mean. Don’t stoop to that level and give her that attention! she wants that so she can preach the “be kind” card... I guarantee she won’t share anything truthful like how she scams everyone, doesn’t pay tax and verbally assaulted and threatened people. Karma will catch up to her and I hope the truth comes out for the sake of those poor girls and others who have been taken advantage of

I kind of feel bad for her but if she just stopped bullshitting her way through life she would be ok... She talked about getting "ONLY a small bit of botox" in just her forehead but yet in the video she shared of it, she was getting injected around her eyes ?! Then when my mate messaged about why she was getting injected around her eyes she blocks her ??
My other friends dad is a taxi man and he dropped her to the airport to go to Spain for love island. When they got to the airport she told him she had no money !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she forgets how she googled images of a baby scan and sent it to my best friend because Dano liked one of her photos. My best friend and I then believered her and thought it was him who was making the horrible lies about her. She told her she’d go to the baby scan with her as she said she dano wouldn’t and then proceeded to tell us the baby died and that’s why there is no scan. We only found this out after seeing the EXACT baby scan on google. This girl is dangerous and a liar and I bet you she won’t address any of that. This isint a stand alone story as I’ve heard many other girls with the same story. She needs real help. She’s the definition of that film gone girl

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“I prefer to deal with things legally” “There’s laws around that sort of thing”.......do she ever wonder what kind of career people who post on here have ? Little tip Shannen....there’s legislation around tax, benefit in kind and fraud and certain people on here may well be professionally qualified in these matters 😜😜😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There are plenty of taxi-drivers, hairdressers, MUA, beauty salons, cafes & restaurants who would remember Shannen as the girl who forgot her purse/bank card. She’s been at the kinda thing years now always the damsel in distress act, you think she’d be morto to show her face in public with all them IOU’s going round. 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.