Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s one of the little rules with a blue tick your account has to be on public at all times?? So now the best chance of us getting her page taken down.. breaking more guidelines!!
Gosh she must be stalking this tread!!
Good morning shannen ✌

Reactions: 2
I see she has changed her page from a business profile back to a regular one. The link to email her is no longer there even though she still references it in her bio. She's trying to cover her tracks now. Very obviously reading the comments here

Trying but too late we have it all documented! Someone doing all that is running scared cause they know they have messed up majorly! When she fully exposed she can’t lie about it... sicking the preaches about be kind and be positive!!!
Shannen you robbed money!!! And lied!
just start giving the money back!!! Trust us it won’t be half as bad when the real tit hits the fan!!

Reactions: 1
2010 called and it wants it’s shoe storage box back (see Shannens latest stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wat happened to the release of her interview she was calling it my real truth or something.. after she deleted her page and came back ... after she robbed all those innocent young girls cash

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by it, 1 she says plt gifted her, she picked out all the sale stuff then few more videos in she says they picked it out for her??? Eh that makes sense?
We are in pandemic she heading to Manchester they are not on the green list?? Sorry but it’s ridiculous!! I love holiday or see family abroad but I’m not risking it cause it selfish! She doesn’t do photo shoots!! Wake up shannen like the last time you paid people to take your photos and say papped!! Come on!!
Quote, even thou I don’t have Louis Vuitton but I have Louis Vuitton 🤦🏻‍♀️Eh It’s christian louboutin!!

She put herself out there on social media so that why??
She quotes she very honest... well come on Shannen admit you scammed girls??? You robbed money, faked a company!!!

eh ask her question she answer it.. you block every comment calling you out!!

You have more knock off then that..before you meet your bf, you had loads of it????

Your a robber, fraud, scammed girls! Scams business and lies!!! Admit that!!!
Nice One your spending robbed money on fancy things!!! I hope you kept the receipts!!! ✌

What is with your new accent Shan since when did you grow up in D4. Doing it for the gram like a sham 🤣 Looks like Lukey had to buy his way into your heart what an epic love story that is. Must be some landscaper to be pulling in them big bucks, what’s his business called?

Reactions: 7
Talking posh .. everyone knows ur a commoner 🤣🤣🤣 and a dirty robber Shannon !
I’d say she has 20 fake pages on this watching everything .. because anything that’s wrote she’s addressing on her insta ... like her big important work meeting in England 🤣 ur not supposed to be leaving ur county now dumbass never mind ur country

Reactions: 4
Lads so glad I stumbled across this thread, I remember Shannen wen she was with Dano and I actually used to feel sorry for her because he used to actually make an absolute show of her posting videos and her messages all over his fb but then more things started coming out about her but the last straw was wen she made Dano's death all about her, the family was utterly devasted and she was posting fake messages as if he had been texting her wen it was a known fact he didn't, like as if they didn't have enough to be dealing with, instead she was selling stories to The Sun newspaper. I can't believe what she did to all those girls with this fake agency, it's absolutely criminal and I agree they should definitely take it further. I'm mortified for her, she goes over to Manchester to pay a photographer to take pics so they can be posted in the Daily Mail, I don't know why she does it because the comments section does be horrific, she is doing her level best to get her name out in the UK but god love her she is dellusional

Reactions: 5
20 fake pages to match with her 20 personalities. Which Shan is going pop up today, I’d say even she gets a surprise somedays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking posh .. everyone knows ur a commoner 🤣🤣🤣 and a dirty robber Shannon !
I’d say she has 20 fake pages on this watching everything .. because anything that’s wrote she’s addressing on her insta ... like her big important work meeting in England 🤣 ur not supposed to be leaving ur county now dumbass never mind ur country
One thing she will never be is posh. You can't polish a turd! Her attitude has definitely changed in the last few days. Trying to come across as being honest and up front....well there's no smoke without fire. When someone is so disliked and has so many friendships fall apart and people coming forward with something to say about their experience with her there is obviously truth in it. The common denominator in all of this is her.

She’s posting about online bullying and trolling all night on her page.

Does anyone have a screen recording of her talking about travelling to the UK. The reason for asking is according to news reports NPHET are scheduling two further meetings this week and it’s increasingly likely Dublin is going to level 3 which will involve a lockdown. Regardless the public health advice currently is not to leave Dublin and not to travel to Dublin. She openly admitted she will not be adhering to this in her stories tonight. If we do go into lockdown on Friday I would bet her socials will be very quiet when she’s in the UK trying to hide the fact she travelled.

Sure she also did her level best to try and fool everyone during lockdown, she was constantly getting her nails, hair & makeup done and when she was questioned about it she said they were old photos but she was caught rapid so many times lying, so I have no doubt at all if Dublin goes to level 3 she will still travel because she is saying it's for "work"

Shannen, unless you are flying for medical care then it is not an essential trip. People have been told to work from home. Unless you are working on a hospital ward, or stacking shelves in Tesco, or driving Dublin bus it is not essential. If you have a meeting then make arrangements through Skype/Zoom/Microsoft teams. How is travelling for a photoshoot essential? It's astonishing how egotistical and self-centered she is. What she considers to be 'work' is basically her playing dress-up in cheap sweat-shop produced clothes, and paying someone to follow her around Manchester - probably drinking some kind of sugary beverage, and then sending these photos to the Dailymail in the hopes that they have a slow day and need some filler content. She is braindead.

He must be the only landscaper in the world that can afford to do all the stuff he does for her and keep Brown Thomas in business! Plus the shoes are all hideous..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well to clear things up Shannen!!!

England not on green list?? You are not front line work or essential!! As pointed out on previous comment.. you can do online meeting if that important !!!
press shot you hardly work for sky news!!saying your doing a photo shot really??? You are not known in Uk, I hardly think they are flying you in to take a photo of you in global pandemic!!!! Last time you took photos a burger place.. Seriously!!!
Media city??? Really?? Well they be getting undated with emails now asking why they make person travel in a pandemic when they could just video call you???
Another thing.. sharing all your stuff about online trolling??? I’m not trolling you learn definition off trolling I’m starting a very valid fact you robbed money off innnocent girls from a fake company you advised and said you set up which was all lies!!!!
You don’t pay taxes, and you never returned the money you robbed off people!!! Mention that on your story!!!
As I’ve stated before I’ve passed no option on your looks,family, boyfriends etc!! I’ve highlight how you lie to business, misleading Mua, etc!!!
buiness need to be made aware off you cause you scam people!! Period!! You done all that yourself!!! You had months to do the right thing but choose to ignore it!!!
So how do you think the girls feel being robbed misleads lied to,bullied, scare tactics,and manipulated!!! What about them girls shannen!!! You preach all this be kind stuff how do you think you made ALL them girls feel!!!
They deserve justice for your actions!!

More people need to be aware!! You scab for free stuff!! Why??Go out and buy it with the money you robbed!!! You done all that yourself!!
Give the innocent girls closure!! Repeatedly I’ve said to you just return ALL their money and move on from it but you won’t do it!!!
pay your taxes like the rest of the country(world). you robbed money off children aswell!!! And you broke child protection!!!

Another note shannen, sharing your be kind.. stuff let’s talk reality! You made fake company, robbed money and messed with young people minds!!
who are you to say you didn’t lead a girl to have a break down! With all your lies and actions what if you pushed a girl close to the edge!! Them girls looked up to as role model and you crashed them and robbed their money!! Threatening them to keep their months shut!! Sending your bf to their home, getting your sister to send horrible message to them!!!
You could been very reason a girl took her own life!!! Imagine!! You went that low you never once though how your actions could affected others!! The damages YOU done, they put trust in you, supported you and you basically walked all over them!!! Have a think about that!!

Your the online troll!!! Your the bully!!

Last edited:
Another note shannen, sharing your be kind.. stuff let’s talk reality! You made fake company, robbed money and messed with young people minds!!
who are you to say you didn’t lead a girl to have a break down! With all your lies and actions what if you pushed a girl close to the edge!! Them girls looked up to as role model and you crashed them and robbed their money!! Threatening them to keep their months shut!! Sending your bf to their home, getting your sister to send horrible message to them!!!
You could been very reason a girl took her own life!!! Imagine!! You went that low you never once though how your actions could affected others!! The damages YOU done, they put trust in you, supported you and you basically walked all over them!!! Have a think about that!!

Your the online troll!!! Your the bully!!

Hijacking the be kind movement and using it to her advantage whilst conveniently forgetting her numerous acts of harassment, abuse and entrapment.

This girl will set out to bait people and use their replies as justification for her own agenda. She always has an agenda there is no deep rooted reason for her cause other that it fits to serve a purpose in her own life.

I think she needs to take a good long hard look at her own actions, it’s easy to find stuff about her online, in this instance below she messaged someone then when they replied she posted the reply to highlight the unkindness aimed at her online but she forgot to include her own messages which initiated the contact in the first place. I hope she realises that cyber crimes & laws also apply to her is she ready to be thoroughly investigated???

Attachments

I dont understand why she is travelling to the UK? She is a nobody over here?? She has no personality there is nothing special about her she is just a carbon copy of all the love island girls who just promote car smellies I dont understand how she thinks she can move here and make it big?? I'd say she is fuming that yewande and maura have made it huge from love island and shannen is a nobody who has to let that Aaron lad who does the pap shots know shes going to be in manchester..

She’s trying to say that her “friend” had been banned from commenting 🤣 it’s definitely her and I doubt it was banned I say it timed out does it to me all the time. She’s probably only loving all of this attention anyways. From personal experience being around her she loves attention and would literally have a fit if anyone had the attention for even a second. Also she is saying “be kind” she wasn’t saying the same when she tore the back off all of the MU contestants

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.