Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish, was on Love Island for a few days and has been desperately riding the coat-tails of it ever since. Started an agency and scammed young influencer wannabes out of money. Always on the beg on her instagram.

Reactions: 6
Everything about her seems so fake 😱 was shocked at what some of those girls were saying about her!

Reactions: 2
I couldn't believe what Miss Dublin West said about her in the live video. So manipulative, and completely out for herself.

Reactions: 3
Remember her embarrasing spat with Ricki from Geordie Shore she would literally get with any Z lister !!

Actively broke the Rules throughout lockdown. Travelling well over the 5km radius and visiting people outside her immediate home. I witnessed this with my own eyes so not speculation. Just returned from “Marbella” also. Another self entitled witch who thinks she’s above everyone else.

Openly plugs accounts selling counterfeit products, sets up fake paparazzi shoots in Manchester, and a whole host of deceitful and nasty behaviour. Also seems to have no problem having relationships with convicted drug dealers

Reactions: 5
When she was outed by them young girls for starting up that fake model agency she ended up deleting her page and set up a new one claiming she was hacked and that she was going to release a movie in May to explain the whole story about the fake modelling page. That was quickly forgotten about once the heat was off her. Her and her ginger minge fella rocked up to one of the girls who accused her of setting up the fake model page house and threatened her. She is just a self entitled bully!! She got about 1 minute of air time on love island and is all of a sudden announcing herself as a celebrity

Actively broke the Rules throughout lockdown. Travelling well over the 5km radius and visiting people outside her immediate home. I witnessed this with my own eyes so not speculation. Just returned from “Marbella” also. Another self entitled witch who thinks she’s above everyone else.

Openly plugs accounts selling counterfeit products, sets up fake paparazzi shoots in Manchester, and a whole host of deceitful and nasty behaviour. Also seems to have no problem having relationships with convicted drug dealers
Oh my god, the fake pap shots 😂 Actually mortified for her.

I know her ex who passed away was a drug dealer, who's the other? I thought it was very convenient that she was saying herself and Dano had gotten back together when he was in a coma and couldn't comment on the matter. She was carrying on like a traveller at a funeral and proclaiming she never really loved anyone else, and sharing text messages allegedly from him saying they were gonna go to Thailand - they could have been from anyone! She really used the whole scenario to drum up attention for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember her embarrasing spat with Ricki from Geordie Shore she would literally get with any Z lister !!
The girl who went live as someone mentioned above(miss Dublin west) said that the romance between her and Ricky was planned between them for publicity. I wish she saved that live so much info on how much of a psycho she is

Oh my god, the fake pap shots 😂 Actually mortified for her.

I know her ex who passed away was a drug dealer, who's the other? I thought it was very convenient that she was saying herself and Dano had gotten back together when he was in a coma and couldn't comment on the matter. She was carrying on like a traveller at a funeral and proclaiming she never really loved anyone else, and sharing text messages allegedly from him saying they were gonna go to Thailand - they could have been from anyone! She really used the whole scenario to drum up attention for herself.
And yes definitely set up pap shots ffs you can tell she knows they’re taking the pics 🤣🤣 and who shares paparazzi pics on their story? What a loser, she buys followers too apparently used her friends card 😂😂

I love when she puts up a question box on insta and there is always one comment something along the lines of omg you look like Margot Robbie/Pamela Anderson 😂😂😂😂 clearly her writing to herself she's just tacky !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love when she puts up a question box on insta and there is always one comment something along the lines of omg you look like Margot Robbie/Pamela Anderson 😂😂😂😂 clearly her writing to herself she's just tacky !!
I was out for dinner last year and was sitting across from her in the restaurant while she was on a date with some guy. She kept her phone on her lap under her napkin and every time he got up she whipped it out. I could see her swapping back and forth between different IG accounts. So yes, definitely sending herself messages. I remember one time she started sharing messages (obvs from herself) saying she should have her own advice column, and then somehow magically questions started coming in through her stories and she was giving advice about different life problems. The funny thing was that the english used in her answers and the way they were phrased was not in her style and clearly lifted from somewhere. She has a very poor command of the English language and can barely string a sentance together - terrible grammar and no punctuation. It was painfully obvious.

Oh the Miss Dublin West live... Shannen stayed behind in the hotel as she said she didn't want to get 'papped' getting into the back of an ambulance with Miss Dublin - it wouldn't have been good for her image 😂While Miss Dublin was in hospital Shannen used her phone to buy followers for herself. She told Miss Dublin she would call her mum to let her know what happened to her daughter. When Miss Dublin got released from hospital she could see the evidence on her phone and bank account, and her mum hadn't even been called!! She also said that she ended up payinh for the entire trip as Shannen claimed she had left her purse at home. Apparently she does this with a lot of people and for services like hair and nails. One of the pieces of advice she had given the girls who signed up for her management company was that if you wanted to be a blogger you shouldn't have to pay for things...like, can you imaine 😂

She put up a poll once asking do ya think her bf looks like prince harry, I nearly spat out my drink and everyone pretty much voted no 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are no words to describe this girl. I love watching her posts to see what tripe she is going to come out with. Its car crash and everything I don't want in my life. We are all watching for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s gone very quiet since she got back from Benalmadena, ooops I meant Marbella. Obviously not posting as she would be called out for breaking quarantine rules.

She must had gotten a bunch of freebies for her boyfriends fathers birthday and had to post them for the company PR which showed that she was in their house. One rule for them and another for us mere mortals.

Reactions: 4
She’s spent the morning answering questions and responding to compliments from “followers”.

Her engagement is so low that it’s blatantly obvious that she’s asking the questions trying to make it look like her followers are enquiring where she got her teeth and boob job done.The structure of the sentences and answers are a dead give away.

Funny how there were no questions about her quarantine for 14 days after being on her holidays. This one is the absolute bottom of the barrel, the lengths she will go to for fame are actually disgusting.

She’s spent the morning answering questions and responding to compliments from “followers”.

Her engagement is so low that it’s blatantly obvious that she’s asking the questions trying to make it look like her followers are enquiring where she got her teeth and boob job done.The structure of the sentences and answers are a dead give away.

Funny how there were no questions about her quarantine for 14 days after being on her holidays. This one is the absolute bottom of the barrel, the lengths she will go to for fame are actually disgusting.
She's does this every couple of weeks. Always the same questions and it's definitely her asking the questions. Everything is 'the best in the business' with her. She's a hungry c*** who will do anything for a bit of cash, including selling cheap clothing she got for free. She tries so hard to come across as likeable, and 'real' but everyone knows what she's really like. No friends, no skills, no class. One thing I can't stand are people who think they're entitled to be famous without having any actual talent, and that's what she is. She's a weapon.

Poor thing must have been going mad in the apartment with no new outfits to post 😂 I've never seen someone so lazy in all my life. She either has the fella cooking or is begging for free nosh on IG. Has him driving her all around the gaff...the least independent person I have ever seen and doesn't do a thing for herself. Who wants to be with someone that high maintenance?

Wait guys. She literally put up the snap of her on the bus with a mask acting like it was ages ago, got her makeup done and came home to take pics in all that cheap rotten tat. Look at rocababe.makeup, they have stories of her in their salon today! She’s literally so delusional. Acting like she’s self isolating, LOL.
Also her followers are basically all bought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.