Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's anti-vaxx, what a shock :rolleyes: Doesn't believe in putting "that stuff" into her body, yet doesn't hesitate to fill it with filler and silicone. She really is a bleeping imbecile.
And endless bags of ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please start a new thread and link here? I'm not sure now much longer this will stay active. At work so caught for time right now

Reactions: 1
Can someone please start a new thread and link here? I'm not sure now much longer this will stay active. At work so caught for time right now
I do it but not sure now to set it up do we have to vote on new topic name?
Shannen Reilly Mcgrath the law breaker!

OMG that’s new level off disgusting she is!! duck sake shannen delete that and think of his son!!! You never done that during the poor chap passing!!!

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion....

Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 - Lies, scams, 100k fake fans

Reactions: 9
Absolutely scarlet for that scum bucket of a youngone, and she wonders why she was banned from the funeral. A dangerous bleep is all you are 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.