Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She catfished Dano for months with multiple accounts and on one occasion made plans to meet up in a hotel and when he got to the room it was Shannen, She was screaming crying and making a show of herself. He was So embarrassed but recorded a video to out her. It was blasted all over social media.
I remember that, didn't she pretend to be something to do with ex on the beach to get him to go to the hotel room or something like that

Shannen needs serious help this has been obvious since her dano days but people calling her ugly come on shes a beautiful young girl

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shannen needs serious help this has been obvious since her dano days but people calling her ugly come on shes a beautiful young girl
I agree.

I'm not sure if you have read the full thread, but just want to point out, no one here has called her 'ugly'. A few have referenced the results of cosmetic surgery and procedures, some have said she was an attractive girl before she started to change the way she looks, and some have said she is still attractive. But the word 'ugly' was never used.

Reactions: 7
Think we can all agree she is UGLY on the inside. The girl has no morals or respect for herself

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she's no longer friends with Jessy Malone and Sinead Rice? Those 2 seem like really nice, positive girls.

Reactions: 2
So is she off to Manchester today, Dublin going into level 3..

Parts North east of England gone into lockdown..

I think if she go over you really see even more of her true colors!! She doesn’t care about anyone but herself.. it would be extremely selfish!!

If she does go given that cases raising, she cant moan if she get online targeted! She knew what the outcome gonna be even going the airport..

Yet again brought it all on herself!

Reactions: 3
Shes just posted a pic of her in the airport.. Cant believe how selfish she is being !! I hope she gets all the hate at her she deserves it.. What meeting organiser would allow someone to fly over during a pandemic for a 10 minute meeting :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Shes just posted a pic of her in the airport.. Cant believe how selfish she is being !! I hope she gets all the hate at her she deserves it.. What meeting organiser would allow someone to fly over during a pandemic for a 10 minute meeting :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Large corporations and multinationals who would regularly fly people in for business meeting are holding their meetings digitally, but when Shannen has a meeting it is essential that she travels.. πŸ˜‚ Selfish behaviour by a selfish individual.

Well love how she Not wearing a mask inside a building! Such respect she has for staff at the airport and others!! Great imagine she broadcasting of herself out to viewers !
Again one rule for her and not others.. that’s not bullying shannen that stating a fact outlined on HSE website!
Off she go again, this is her 3rd time to travel abroad in pandemic! πŸ‘ your country very proud of you!
Cause you think your frontline or essential worker have the right to travel abroad in pandemic! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ps: did you buy that plane ticket from the money you robbed off girls.. I’m just asking for a friend ✌

Just some friendly advice shannen,, your not wearing your mask correctly!
Pitch the mental bar over your nose to tighten it down..
mask is useless when you keep touching it with your fingers.
so if you gonna go travel at least use the precautions and do it right πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lovely choose off song ✌Btw.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Significant change in her stories today in comparison to her mental health targeted stories last night. I’d go as far as saying she is gloating that she gets away with whatever she wants.

I’d bet she is not actually in the UK for work. She’s has organised to have staged pictures taken once again.

I’m utterly disgusted by her stories today to be honest. 50,000 hospitality employees out of work today as a result of the new restrictions and here she is breaking public health guidelines.

Absolutely disgraceful her carry on, work related yeah right looks like a city break with her (mate). Archies burger place must be desperate!!!!!
Shame on them and especially her!
Dublin Hospitality section is on its knees tonight buiness are not gonna close permanently cause of this! This girl doesn’t give a crap!!!
I hope when restaurant and business reopen, they tell her to get stuffed when she scabbing for her vip and free meals, free drinks!!!
That all the places she promotes she just stuck her two fingers up at them!!!! Such respect she had for them!! Hope they block her now!!!

After all her posts about online trolling yesterday 🀣🀣🀣🀣well I’m sure all her follower now are laughing say she selfish individual!!! Changed their views on her now!!
She deserves it all now!!!
She done it all again to herself!

Last edited:
Oh really? In what way?
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can remember, when the whole fake relationship went tits up & it turned nasty, Ricki posted messages from her agent onto his Instagram and what she had said wasn't very nice, something along the lines of "Shannen always seems to fall in love to fast and then goes a bit psycho when it doesn't work out" wasn't the exact words but along those lines

She seems to have a new "bestie" every single month.....i feel sorry for glam by Jordan, she literally used and abused him. I reckon she is only in Manchester to get set up photos done for the daily poxy mail, I really do not understand how she thinks she is relevant or how she will "make it in the UK".....like her posts a while back making out she could be going into I'm a Celeb, I'm actually mortified for her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can remember, when the whole fake relationship went tits up & it turned nasty, Ricki posted messages from her agent onto his Instagram and what she had said wasn't very nice, something along the lines of "Shannen always seems to fall in love to fast and then goes a bit psycho when it doesn't work out" wasn't the exact words but along those lines

She seems to have a new "bestie" every single month.....i feel sorry for glam by Jordan, she literally used and abused him. I reckon she is only in Manchester to get set up photos done for the daily poxy mail, I really do not understand how she thinks she is relevant or how she will "make it in the UK".....like her posts a while back making out she could be going into I'm a Celeb, I'm actually mortified for her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I definitely remember ricki posting messages from Jenny and than Jenny tried to defend what she said and than disappeared completely off shannens insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see shannen tagging Jenny in her recent story sitting in Manchester and still reading tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I definitely remember ricki posting messages from Jenny and than Jenny tried to defend what she said and than disappeared completely off shannens insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ see shannen tagging Jenny in her recent story sitting in Manchester and still reading tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is wrong with her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 she is cracked and so obviously reading here, she doesn’t even try to hide it. Shannen please get off your
Phone and enjoy your irresponsible β€˜business’ trip

• Haha
Don’t forget she doing papped photos I’m actually scarlet for her.paying someone to take her photos and spamming media to publish them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. the online hate she will get it they get punished they she play her famous mental health card #bekind!! That no online trolling shannen, people anger for someone being selfish!!!
She just ruined her own delusional career she thinks she has... she just proven how dangers she is!! Liar πŸ€₯ enjoy your cocktails shannen cause I’m sure every bar, pub, restaurant and people looking at in Dublin thinking πŸ€” wouldn’t she be great to promote my business again 🀣🀣🀣
karma coming very quick for you.. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.