Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She is coming across as very passive agressive trying to respond to other people's opinions. If you didn't care then you wouldn't mention it. The funny thing is that this thread only starting gaining momentum when she started talking about it. The few real followers she does have probably don't know what she's talking about when she goes on these little rants! The point I made about make-up was around COVID-19, it not being essential to get your make-up done, how long she must spend in the chair, and limiting your exposure to people. She has completely missed the point and twisted it.

Yes, she seems to spend a lot of time on her own, and that's not good for anyone. I would feel sorry for her, but in her case I think she has brought her loneliness on herself. Her time would be better spent going out and getting that 9-5 she mentioned earlier 👍

What happened with her and Jessy Malone? Was that another falling out?
Social isolation is so bad for mental health especially if the time you spend alone is mostly online. I am convinced the level of self absorption is compounded by the lack of stimulation in her life.

Maybe Jessy Malone set boundaries on their relationship, such as no you can’t always get your make-up done for free because you are ‘promoting’ me or ‘allowing’ me to accompany to an event!!

In this instance this is purely speculation on my part but I would be very surprised if something along those lines isn’t the reason their friendship broke down.

Reactions: 4
I think she forgets how she googled images of a baby scan and sent it to my best friend because Dano liked one of her photos. My best friend and I then believered her and thought it was him who was making the horrible lies about her. She told her she’d go to the baby scan with her as she said she dano wouldn’t and then proceeded to tell us the baby died and that’s why there is no scan. We only found this out after seeing the EXACT baby scan on google. This girl is dangerous and a liar and I bet you she won’t address any of that. This isint a stand alone story as I’ve heard many other girls with the same story. She needs real help. She’s the definition of that film gone girl
That is really messed up. How could she lie about something like that? She seems obsessed with the idea that her fella might like another girls photo. Imagine being that insecure. She doesn't seem happy unless those around her are obsessed with her. She should try fill her life with something more than instagram and likes. She would benefit immensly from sitting down and having an honest talk with herself about what she has done to others in order to get ahead, How she can apologise to them and make a fresh start.

Social isolation is so bad for mental health especially if the time you spend alone is mostly online. I am convinced the level of self absorption is compounded by the lack of stimulation in her life.

Maybe Jessy Malone set boundaries on their relationship, such as no you can’t always get your make-up done for free because you are ‘promoting’ me or ‘allowing’ me to accompany to an event!!

In this instance this is purely speculation on my part but I would be very surprised if something along those lines isn’t the reason their friendship broke down.
It really is. We are all guilty of spending a lot of time on our phones, but the majority of people have jobs or are studying, have hobbies and pastimes - sports, gym, piano, guitar, painting etc - whatever it might be. She doesn't seem to have anything else going on apart from posting about herself online and waiting for her bf to come home so she can watch a movie. At the end of the day it's a very superficial existence. For someone with so much free time on her hands she seems to waste the majority of it.

That makes a lot of sense. Possibly what happened with GlambyJordan too. Friend or no friend these people all need to make money for their services

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The baby scan is just one of a whole list of immoral things she has done.

She used to go through Danos phone, change the passwords on his SM accounts so that he couldn’t access them then post stuff on them and tag other people.

The photo she posted of them having sex was in revenge for him talking to his child’s mother. Who by the way is a complete class act who holds herself together with a great amount of self respect and has never done anything other than be loved by someone whom Shannen was obsessed with.

Would that behaviour be classed as online bullying ??? Harassment ???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What the hell 😳 That is actually insane. That is manipulation and if any woman said her boyfriend was spying on and controling their accounts and phone like that it would be classed as coercive abuse

That is really messed up. How could she lie about something like that? She seems obsessed with the idea that her fella might like another girls photo. Imagine being that insecure. She doesn't seem happy unless those around her are obsessed with her. She should try fill her life with something more than instagram and likes. She would benefit immensly from sitting down and having an honest talk with herself about what she has done to others in order to get ahead, How she can apologise to them and make a fresh start.

It really is. We are all guilty of spending a lot of time on our phones, but the majority of people have jobs or are studying, have hobbies and pastimes - sports, gym, piano, guitar, painting etc - whatever it might be. She doesn't seem to have anything else going on apart from posting about herself online and waiting for her bf to come home so she can watch a movie. At the end of the day it's a very superficial existence. For someone with so much free time on her hands she seems to waste the majority of it.

That makes a lot of sense. Possibly what happened with GlambyJordan too. Friend or no friend these people all need to make money for their services
In this day & age and especially when there are no children to be reared i just can’t see the attraction in a partner who has little or nothing to do all day except sit at home waiting for you to come home.

I can imagine that putting some pressure on the other person as to what they can do with their own down time, like maybe they would like to stop off on the way home to meet a friend or visit their family. It would be stifling and as time goes on extremely detrimental to someone’s mental health.

Reactions: 1
I think she forgets how she googled images of a baby scan and sent it to my best friend because Dano liked one of her photos. My best friend and I then believered her and thought it was him who was making the horrible lies about her. She told her she’d go to the baby scan with her as she said she dano wouldn’t and then proceeded to tell us the baby died and that’s why there is no scan. We only found this out after seeing the EXACT baby scan on google. This girl is dangerous and a liar and I bet you she won’t address any of that. This isint a stand alone story as I’ve heard many other girls with the same story. She needs real help. She’s the definition of that film gone girl
Jesus that is shocking behaviour 😣

In this day & age and especially when there are no children to be reared i just can’t see the attraction in a partner who has little or nothing to do all day except sit at home waiting for you to come home.

I can imagine that putting some pressure on the other person as to what they can do with their own down time, like maybe they would like to stop off on the way home to meet a friend or visit their family. It would be stifling and as time goes on extremely detrimental to someone’s mental health.
Absolutely. It's an unattractive trait in anyone, man or woman. Like, she has often bragged about the fact that she doesn't cook, can't drive, and can't do her own make-up. These are not things for a grown woman to be proud of. In a recent Q&A she said she's a bit of a princess and prefers to be a passenger and be driven around. Whatever about make-up but cooking and driving are life skills. If she needed something to fill her time she could very easily start there and learn. It baffles me how anyone could be that lazy.

I suppose the real problem for her would be trying to blag free insurance and tax!

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me the way these influencers are promoting Cocos law as a way of feeling sorry for themselves. As a person who went through severe online bullying in secondary school and have anxiety to this day because of it it makes me sick. Shannen is just being called out on stuff she has done that is illegal , anything about her appearance fair enough can say that is bullying but not being called out. She was the one bullying people in school aswell can garauntee that. Karmas a witch Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shannen you should really stop using comments on here to suit ur own narrative ie. Fake clothes using muas for freeakeup for goin out. You should really be explaining why you robbed money off a number of girls including a minor, setting up a fake company and not declaring to revenue. Everyone on this thread couldn't careless about all your material crap. It's the lies and robbery that people want answers too

Reactions: 6
She actually unbelievable but one thing she doing is directing people to come read the comments! Which is result for us..They can decide for themselves then!
exactly I’ve I said it so many times!!
She a robber, liar and scammed people!!

funny she won’t mention or address that on her story!!!
Give the girls justice, apology to them And return all their money!!!
Be kind yeah Shannen and acknowledge the girls you bullied and robbed!!!

I remember those baby scans and txting Danos baby mama . I remember him saying aswell that when he was asleep she would go searching through his phone and texting people. He had his phone locked with either finger print or eye to unlock , can't remember which it was , I found that so fucked up

• Heart
What I don’t understand is why she brings so much attention to this, which incriminates her even further. And yet, if she is struggling mentally, get help Shannen. As it’s only going to get worse, the less and less you address this and just own up to it.

🤣🤣🤣awkward moment for her.. when people read true the comments and they will realise that shannen made up fake account to slate herself to gain sympathy card!! She slated herself!!! She started conversation till she was called out it was her posting them!!! Round of applause 👏 shannen!
But your the true bully and robber!
Trust me it’s all lies when she says about brands contacting them about her!! Shannen you promote counterfeit goods, I highly doubt it!
another thing the revenue one thing what will want to contact you mainly and your address..

Honestly people don’t care where you live now!! Not once was it mentioned on this People looking for your address! Nobody cares!!
Give the girls back their money!!!!!! That one thing folks cared about! Practice what you preach!! The stress you put poor girls under!! No solicitor would touch your case your in the wrong!! You said the guards are supporting you for robbing and setting up fake company! Lured young people into a scam!! I’m sure they fully support you and said that ok you don’t pay taxes don’t register company, robbed money!!

Shannen why are you only screenshotting the ones you think that will gain you sympathy?? Why not screenshot the whole thread and then see what sort of sympathy you will get also you have played the "mental health card" too much now, you need to just do the right thing, apologise and give the girls their money back 🤷

Reactions: 5
Another thing the video I shared is on YouTube??? Free for anyone to search share, or comment! You went on national telly! That not a hate campaign??? I’ve seen much worse video Off you they are not being shared cause then that’s a different story!!

She catfished Dano for months with multiple accounts and on one occasion made plans to meet up in a hotel and when he got to the room it was Shannen, She was screaming crying and making a show of herself. He was So embarrassed but recorded a video to out her. It was blasted all over social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.