Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no such thing as mistakes!!! People seem right true her now!! A mistake is something you done once!! Admit and apologize and don’t do it again!!
But she had a choice to stop or not do it in the first place but she did!!!
so mistakes doesn’t work in her matter!!
She robbed money off innocent girls, fake a business, fraud, didn’t follow Irish trading laws, broke gdpr, child protection issues, never returned the girls all their money!!!
That not a mistake!! That a dangerous person and someone that made several criminal offences!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s plugging fake Fendi boots at the moment on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well no surprise she bragging about knock off tat!!!
she would have no life if she didn’t have ig page! She doesn’t contribute to society like the rest of us paying taxes!!!She scams business, people and herself with lies she says!!!
She set up a fake company now she trying to cover up she never did?? Eh hello wake up!! Shannen you robbed money on innocent people!! Watch this tread all you like!!! It’s only the start in whats coming for you!!! 🤣you done it all yourself!!! Nobody saying anything about your appearance or family etc!! It’s about you robbing money off innocent girls!!! So practice what you perched yeah #bekind!!! Unblock the girls text them saying your sorry and give them their money back!!!! Go public what you done!! Clear your conscience maybe yah be able to sleep at night ✌

especially now shannen took money off minor!!!!!!!!! That’s wrong on so many levels, she scammed a child!!!!!!

Knock off cheap boots... yeah right she got the real ones for over €1,000!!!! She got them for free to give that scamming website a shout out on her fake page!!!!!
Take about slapping people in the face she owns money too!!!
She scabs for Mua to do her makeup for free, get free fillers, free hair extensions!!!!
Ohhh I can’t want for the revenue to open full investigation on her!!!!!!! Revolut accounts personal!!! Ohhhhh she doesn’t need ig!!
lol I dare her to delete her page!!! Gowan delete it shannen!!! Prove your not still full off lies!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just reported for the sale or supply of counterfeit goods.... SRM if its not the garda that catches up on you it will be revenue to do a full audit.... Hope you enjoy urself love from everyone in your area that you think are beneath you 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know her boyfriend isn’t as innocent as he looks either ?.. almost certain he was in on the whole scam management, he knew very well what she was doing. He is terrified of her though it’s so obvious! I don’t blame him, syco shannen. that poor poor boy if she ever found out he hasn’t been faithful on many occasions..

• Haha
  • Wow
You know her boyfriend isn’t as innocent as he looks either ?.. almost certain he was in on the whole scam management, he knew very well what she was doing. He is terrified of her though it’s so obvious! I don’t blame him, syco shannen. that poor poor boy if she ever found out he hasn’t been faithful on many occasions..
I'd imagine he knows what she did. He had a t-shirt page which probably wasn't above board either. Really? Wow...that's awful. I'm not really surprised though. I've mentioned before that she seems very possesive over boyfriends. I'd put money on her not letting him have a social media account. I'd say she is an unreasonably jealous person.

I'd imagine he knows what she did. He had a t-shirt page which probably wasn't above board either. Really? Wow...that's awful. I'm not really surprised though. I've mentioned before that she seems very possesive over boyfriends. I'd put money on her not letting him have a social media account. I'd say she is an unreasonably jealous person.
She is extremely jealous, obsessive and very possessive. She used to send scan pictures to girls claiming to be pregnant and asking them to stay away from Dano because he was always doing this to her and she was pregnant with his child.

The unbelievable part of this is the extent of his contact with them would have been him liking a photo of theirs.

She would be begging them to tell her if he had been messaging them!!

Reactions: 3
What he gets up too that’s his own business... maybe if you wanna gossip about it make another tread about the two of them.. but I want be entertaining it!!

This tread about Shannen herself, I’m not really into speculations!! Cause that what shannen loves when people make up stories on her based on lies and her manipulation.. she plays the victim!!! Well she not in this case... she lied and stole money I’ll keep saying it cause it facts!!!
she a nobody and she needs to pay the price for scamming!!!
If someone was really innocent I’m sure they would shout it from the roof tops!!! But she deflects and if someone answer she blocks!! Coward approach for robbing money off girls!! Well I hope she hasn’t spent it all cause she will have to repay every penny and more!!!!!! Revenue tax bill nasty!!! She get black listed for life over her horrible ways!!

Yeah I shouldn’t of brought him up in this thread, That’s a whole other story., so many screenshots to prove. But yeah in regards to her, she will NEVER ever apologise to us or take accountability for what she’s done .. I think we have all accepted that by now. She won’t ever back down as she thinks it will ruin her “career” but she did that herself..

Well off you go make the tread is my advice.. play right into shannen hands✌If you do that!!

eh she can shove her apology if I was you, I want my money back.. so did you figure out how much she owes you yet????

🤣🤣🤣🤣what career!!! She ruins a fake page with fake followers selling cheap clothes, just shows her dogs that it!! Hardly call that a career!!!
she not influencer, she not blogger! She con artist!!! Begs for free stuff, robs money, scam young people!!
she pays for followers for her page!!! How sad is that!!! If your good you won’t have to worry and buy followers!!

so I’m still waiting to know how much she owes you 🤔mad cause I know the exact cent!!

no thanks keep your screenshots... shannen just wants the lime light hoping someone would deflect away from her making up a fake company scamming girls and fraud!!!!

Well off you go make the tread is my advice.. play right into shannen hands✌If you do that!!

eh she can shove her apology if I was you, I want my money back.. so did you figure out how much she owes you yet????

🤣🤣🤣🤣what career!!! She ruins a fake page with fake followers selling cheap clothes, just shows her dogs that it!! Hardly call that a career!!!
she not influencer, she not blogger! She con artist!!! Begs for free stuff, robs money, scam young people!!
she pays for followers for her page!!! How sad is that!!! If your good you won’t have to worry and buy followers!!

so I’m still waiting to know how much she owes you 🤔mad cause I know the exact cent!!

no thanks keep your screenshots... shannen just wants the lime light hoping someone would deflect away from her making up a fake company scamming girls and fraud!!!!
With all due respect please stop preaching telling people what they can and can’t do....you’re coming across as arrogant and rude. I appreciate your reasons but just watch the tone in how you respond to people.

Reactions: 11
That how you interpreted a text ✌.. I never told people what to do I’ve advised? Difference. Exactly same way telling people not to share screenshots and that could mess up the cases for girls!! One girl in particular is my niece!! We only found out last week! So 100% I don’t want her case messed up! Especially if someone sharing true/untrue information! I’m far from rude, if anything I don’t get why people can’t see true Shannen making fake accounts Posting on this..
deflecting from a really important matter!
Seriously read back over the posts, you will notice it’s shannen!! She doing everything by deflecting with other stuff.. you will notice the posts!

I know It was Shannen, It was blatantly obvious when the post on here used the phrase “defamation of his person” in relation to her boyfriend as she posted the exact same thing on her IG stories the same day.

I understand how strongly you feel about this and you have every right to. Shannen needs to be brought to justice and I’m only too happy to help in any way I can. I still feel in certain posts you made the tone appears to be rude, if that wasn’t your intention then so be it...it’s merely my observation.

There’s an anonymous online form on the revenue website where you can report tax evasion, counterfeit social welfare and Covid payment claims etc....has anyone actually reported her for these wrong doings.

I see she still has her blue tick, can someone outline the steps on her you can get IG to revoke this ?

Reactions: 4
I know It was Shannen, It was blatantly obvious when the post on here used the phrase “defamation of his person” in relation to her boyfriend as she posted the exact same thing on her IG stories the same day.

I understand how strongly you feel about this and you have every right to. Shannen needs to be brought to justice and I’m only too happy to help in any way I can. I still feel in certain posts you made the tone appears to be rude, if that wasn’t your intention then so be it...it’s merely my observation.

There’s an anonymous online form on the revenue website where you can report tax evasion, counterfeit social welfare and Covid payment claims etc....has anyone actually reported her for these wrong doings.

I see she still has her blue tick, can someone outline the steps on her you can get IG to revoke this ?
Agreed sorry if it came across that way no intention! Very frustrating how much she try’s to deflect! How she makes out what she done she can get away with! Saying girls can’t do nothing is absolute lie!
The scare approach she uses doesn’t cut it, deflecting on her ig page!! Basically making out she doesn’t care she the victim!
We have logged all that the last week! Done our homework! Now we want it out there for others to speak up! Would greatly appreciate anyone help! The girl is so vile how she thinks it’s acceptable to rob money from others! It’s a crime!

Her engagement is below 2% but this is no surprise given that the majority of her followers are fake. They all need to be reported as spam and they will be removed.
Keep reporting them, she lost +100 the other day.

She has very few actually collaborations with well known brands but she uses #ad#gifted to make it look like she’s working with certain brands.

It would be no harm to email Ann summers Ireland and PLT and ask them about their work with her and if they are aware of her dodgy agency. Her followers are mostly middle eastern men so not the demographic either of these companies is after. She should also be brought to the attention of Brown Thomas as her association with their personal shopper is not good for their image.

The more people that contact them the better, she is an absolute fraud.

Brilliant advice 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
We been reporting her account followers all day.. your right all middle Asian men or no photos!
even hotels that used here will make aware!!
shannen can’t lie her way out off that!
Well she hasn’t been in brown Thomas in awhile say they got bored off her, especially she all her fake gear!
I wouldn’t mind but she bring nothing positive to her page nothing helpful! All obsessed with herself and looks?? I don’t get why she thinks that appealing to a brand!
but I’m hoping ig remove the filter And photoshop!
She bought her blue tick, that very misleading for a business when they discover they are wasting their time and she scamming them for freebies!

Her engagement is below 2% but this is no surprise given that the majority of her followers are fake. They all need to be reported as spam and they will be removed.
Keep reporting them, she lost +100 the other day.

She has very few actually collaborations with well known brands but she uses #ad#gifted to make it look like she’s working with certain brands.

It would be no harm to email Ann summers Ireland and PLT and ask them about their work with her and if they are aware of her dodgy agency. Her followers are mostly middle eastern men so not the demographic either of these companies is after. She should also be brought to the attention of Brown Thomas as her association with their personal shopper is not good for their image.

The more people that contact them the better, she is an absolute fraud.
I just had a look and the amount of fake followers is actually shocking! I was scrolling and scrolling and didn't come across a single real person for ages.

I agree, her association with him absolutely cheapens their image. Especially when she promotes knock-offs from random pages. She is classless.

Fun fact she got 100k June last year, but a year later she still only on 110k?? When you look at her following it’s all business and brands she trying to scab free stuff off! And few (iconic as calls it) celebrity’s!
We been all day reporting her followers I hope they drop quick!! Brands will notice dramatic decline in her following!!
what I’m more scared of the girl hold no boundaries or morals!!How she sleeps at night knowing she robbed money off innocent people is beyond me!! A normal person would be riddled with guilty and empathy!
She still plays the victim card and trys to gain popularity from her mental health tactic?? Folks not fooled by that anymore!!
I dislike her to do it again to others, cause someone like her is chancer to do it again!!
Like a few regular she use to always tag have just disappeared.. glam by Jordan, sinead rice, Jessie Malone, and we know about Ms Dublin west what she done to that poor girl! Strange none of them mentioned now! Plus the lis endless over the years!!

She has put her page on private to stop us reporting her fake followers.
We can still report her page as spam and contact brands working with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.