Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be that surprised if she was in the jungle. Did anyone in the UK know Nadia Forde when she went in? Id say it will really be z listers this year with Covid going on.

I'm surprised she doesn't just do a sex tape šŸ˜‚
There was videos of her going round years ago her ex sent them round

She is on another planet šŸ˜‚ She is scraping the barrel to try and be relevant. Asking how her boyfriend feels about her tv work...sorry, but what tv work has she done since she met him?
He has adjusted to the life very well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I remember she went on a rant on her stories before saying that the style around the clubs in Dublin is tacky, and the same in Ibiza. She said she likes 'experiences' and would rather go on nice holidays...basically tried to make out that she was above everyone. Definitely not shy about giving herself airs and graces šŸ™„
Her outfit for the gossies begs to differ

• Haha
Bla murphys stories with them taaaacky hair extensions proper traveller style its disgusting
But donā€™t they look so bad that long , down past the arse ! Thatā€™s Traveller style ! But so fake , and have you seen her without the tan šŸ™ˆ now thatā€™s a dark f*cking tan!

The audacity of this one to pull the ā€œBe Kindā€ card. I though you donā€™t read the negative comments on your grid or on forums....evidently you do.

No one has said anything but the truth about you.

1.You went against government guidelines and travelled to Spain
2.You didnā€™t quarantine for 14 days putting the lives of others at risk
3. You broke the rules when we were In full lockdown by travelling outside of the 5km radius and mixing with people outside of your household. This is not speculation as I saw you in your boyfriends jeep and I know for a fact you were still living in your family home and were 100% outside the 5km radius.
4. You endorse counterfeit clothing items. You do realise these items are made using slave labour and often funding criminal organisations or used to launder the proceeds of crime.
5. You setup an agency an exploited naive and vulnerable girls to further your own ā€œcareerā€
6. You created fake stories after someoneā€™s death to boost your own profile and gain media attention
7. You purchase fake followers and ask yourself anonymous questions to boost your engagement in order to receive freebies from small businesses and sole traders.
8. Every week you are endorsing a different make up artist claiming that they are the best or your ā€œfavā€. Normally a person has one favourite and they stick with that person or business but you just go with whoever is willing to give you something for free

The truth hurts Shannen so how about you practice what your preach and raise your own moral compass

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The audacity of this one to pull the ā€œBe Kindā€ card. I though you donā€™t read the negative comments on your grid or on forums....evidently you do.

No one has said anything but the truth about you.

1.You went against government guidelines and travelled to Spain
2.You didnā€™t quarantine for 14 days putting the lives of others at risk
3. You broke the rules when we were In full lockdown by travelling outside of the 5km radius and mixing with people outside of your household. This is not speculation as I saw you in your boyfriends jeep and I know for a fact you were still living in your family home and were 100% outside the 5km radius.
4. You endorse counterfeit clothing items. You do realise these items are made using slave labour and often funding criminal organisations or used to launder the proceeds of crime.
5. You setup an agency an exploited naive and vulnerable girls to further your own ā€œcareerā€
6. You created fake stories after someoneā€™s death to boost your own profile and gain media attention
7. You purchase fake followers and ask yourself anonymous questions to boost your engagement in order to receive freebies from small businesses and sole traders.
8. Every week you are endorsing a different make up artist claiming that they are the best or your ā€œfavā€. Normally a person has one favourite and they stick with that person or business but you just go with whoever is willing to give you something for free

The truth hurts Shannen so how about you practice what your preach and raise your own moral compass
So much yes to this!! She is the worst of the worst out of all the influencers when it comes to deceit, lies, and manipulation. The only word to describe her is toxic. She has no soul, no conscience, no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She is out for herself and so hungry for 'fame' she will stoop to any level and step on anyone to get it. She will turn another's misfortune into an opportunity for herself whether it's to draw attention to how she is 'targetted' or talk about herself in some way. She wouldn't know the meaning of the word 'kind'. On the whole she is a dangerous person to be avoided at all costs.

The accounts those girls gave of their time with her and the agency are the real Shannen. The snide remarks about others - using the statement 'scarlet for her in *insert item of clothing here*' is not considered normal behaviour, and as much as I felt for Miss Dublin West when she was explaining everything in her live, when she said that she knows all girls do this, but Shannen said it about people she knew well and was friends with my heart sank a little bit. All girls do not do this and I feel for the younger generation if this is how superficial they have become. Anyway, I digress... she set up, advertised and took payment for an event which was never going ahead. She used the names of two UK influencers to promote and sell the event to these girls and when those influencers caught wind they made a statement to say they knew nothing about it. Where did all that money go? Wasn't it 150e a head? Those who spoke about it said they wern't given a full refund. She also used Miss Dublin West's phone and bank details to buy followers for herself, all while the poor girl lay in a hospital bed! She has broken the law and committed fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow, classy šŸ¤¢

I'm sure he's used to the attention, him being a dead ringer for Prince Harry an all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He is from such a posh background. Huge family house in Rathmines etc. He used to be a little chubby, but was always a very nice man. He got into the wrong crowd after doing coke on the scene for too long, lost the weight, quit his nice job in a bad manner and ended up with her. He comes across really common now but was brought up with a silver spoon. Don't know how mummy & daddy let him be with her.

Reactions: 3
He is from such a posh background. Huge family house in Rathmines etc. He used to be a little chubby, but was always a very nice man. He got into the wrong crowd after doing coke on the scene for too long, lost the weight, quit his nice job in a bad manner and ended up with her. He comes across really common now but was brought up with a silver spoon. Don't know how mummy & daddy let him be with her.
Jesus, I had a feeling he was paying for everything as she doesn't work or do a tap. She says he's a landscaper, what was he before that? He's alright looking, but given how superficial she is, she wouldn't be with him only for the money.

Reactions: 1
Jesus, I had a feeling he was paying for everything as she doesn't work or do a tap. She says he's a landscaper, what was he before that? He's alright looking, but given how superficial she is, she wouldn't be with him only for the money.
He used to do door to door sales! And I think they knew each other from before but only got together after he moved to another job and fell in with the wrong crowd. I didn't know landscaping was the new job but when he left the last one he was already into dealing. I figured it was to land her. He was never a hit with the ladies before.

He used to do door to door sales! And I think they knew each other from before but only got together after he moved to another job and fell in with the wrong crowd. I didn't know landscaping was the new job but when he left the last one he was already into dealing. I figured it was to land her. He was never a hit with the ladies before.
Ah okay. Someone asked her a week or two ago what her bf did, and she said he was a landscaper. I had a feeling he was dealing, no way he could pay for hotel stays as frequently as he does. He's okay looking but no, can't imagine they'd have been fighting over him. He looks a bit like a cartoon character.

The murphy sisters are away with their parents and grandad and they both have skimpy outfits on in a family orientated area attention seekers much.. Blas BF also trying to get some fame out of them doing the forex trading which came out as being illegal..
And bla and her boyfriend gone off to Greece Thought she said he couldnā€™t go on holidays last time coz his work so couldnā€™t quarantine?

Ah okay. Someone asked her a week or two ago what her bf did, and she said he was a landscaper. I had a feeling he was dealing, no way he could pay for hotel stays as frequently as he does. He's okay looking but no, can't imagine they'd have been fighting over him. He looks a bit like a cartoon character.
Yeah completely. I have to say he looks great. I'd say he's lost the guts of 4stone in the months before he met her. A very nice man. He was actually quiet nerdy/lovely if you get me? I am gobsmacked how different he is now. She has to be one of the worst people online, she should count her lucky stars she landed him. Even though he is doing the dealing and all at the minute, its only to fit in with her. He'll cop on at some point and leave and get himself back on track. He's a good egg. I was watching the MsDublin thing and she said that the bf was actually her friend originally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.