Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so shocked this thread isn’t more popular, she’s literally a car crash to look at

Reactions: 4
I know! Of a the instascammers she is the absolute worst. Totally full of her own self-importance, and as I said earlier, hungry for attention. If someone said they'd give her bags of dog tit to flog on her insta she'd be telling us it was the best dog tit in the business. What does she actually do bar take pictures of herself? She's trying to be famous for doing nothing, and seems to think this is a life to be envied? Getting your makeup done just so you can go home and take pics in your house! 😂 Get a real job you scrounger 😂

Reactions: 5
I know! Of a the instascammers she is the absolute worst. Totally full of her own self-importance, and as I said earlier, hungry for attention. If someone said they'd give her bags of dog tit to flog on her insta she'd be telling us it was the best dog tit in the business. What does she actually do bar take pictures of herself? She's trying to be famous for doing nothing, and seems to think this is a life to be envied? Getting your makeup done just so you can go home and take pics in your house! 😂 Get a real job you scrounger 😂
When she puts up pictures of Pamela Anderson being all like ‘ICONIC 😍’ and then resharing messages she’s sent herself saying she looks like her. She’s tragic

Reactions: 7
She truely believes her own bullshit, and thinks we're all fools, but it's so obvious. She was a lot prettier before she had all that tit put in her face. Now she just looks botched, with boobs too big for her frame and pointing in opposite directions

Reactions: 2
She truely believes her own bullshit, and thinks we're all fools, but it's so obvious. She was a lot prettier before she had all that tit put in her face. Now she just looks botched, with boobs too big for her frame and pointing in opposite directions
The boob job is really just awful. She has them done well over a year now and they still haven’t dropped? Maybe she got them over the muscle for that more fake look?

Reactions: 3
When she puts up pictures of Pamela Anderson being all like ‘ICONIC 😍’ and then resharing messages she’s sent herself saying she looks like her. She’s tragic
Drives me mad, it’s either Pamela or Margot Robbie! Delusional.
Like all her followers are fake, she has no proper collabs.
She had one chance to make it big after love island but she didn’t and now she thinks she’s actually famous 🤣

The boob job is really just awful. She has them done well over a year now and they still haven’t dropped? Maybe she got them over the muscle for that more fake look?
What do you expect when it was a freebie? She would rather take her chances with some spurious clinic than actually pay for a well done tasteful job. It was the same with the teeth. She's a sponge.

Drives me mad, it’s either Pamela or Margot Robbie! Delusional.
Like all her followers are fake, she has no proper collabs.
She had one chance to make it big after love island but she didn’t and now she thinks she’s actually famous 🤣
To be fair she was on Love Island for all of 5 minutes. She wasn't going to get very far! Sure she had to beg for a few bikinis before her hols because she's too mean to go and buy some 🤣

Last edited:
I remember one time she got her make-up done for something and was travelling the next day. Rocks up to the airport with the same make-up on, had obviously slept in it overnight and wanted to preserve it for her 'look at me, I'm getting on a plane' airport shot.. absolutely rotten.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’d say this thread isn’t getting as much of a following as others because people don’t know how low this one has gone is the past.

She had numerous very public rifts with her ex boyfriend over social media. He posted numerous recordings of her acting like a complete psychopath and wanted nothing to do with her.

The same boyfriend subsequently went to prison and over dosed. He was in a coma in critical condition and it was very apparent he wasn’t going to make it. Terribly sad as he had a son from another relationship who he absolutely adored and was a fantastic father.

Shannen made the whole thing about her. Claimed that they had recently got back together while he was in prison and were texting and planning a future together when he got out. This sob story even made the papers.

The family came out and denied all of these claims and insisted he wanted nothing to do with her ever again. They begged for privacy but she continued to use this tragedy to garner publicitity for herself.

You cannot actually stoop any lower than this. She created fake text messages from someone who was lying in hospital fighting for his life and subsequently passed away all to boost her profile.

What irks me the most is people don’t realise this about her. Brands need to know the truth about this one and revenue 100% need to audit her

Reactions: 11
I’d say this thread isn’t getting as much of a following as others because people don’t know how low this one has gone is the past.

She had numerous very public rifts with her ex boyfriend over social media. He posted numerous recordings of her acting like a complete psychopath and wanted nothing to do with her.

The same boyfriend subsequently went to prison and over dosed. He was in a coma in critical condition and it was very apparent he wasn’t going to make it. Terribly sad as he had a son from another relationship who he absolutely adored and was a fantastic father.

Shannen made the whole thing about her. Claimed that they had recently got back together while he was in prison and were texting and planning a future together when he got out. This sob story even made the papers.

The family came out and denied all of these claims and insisted he wanted nothing to do with her ever again. They begged for privacy but she continued to use this tragedy to garner publicitity for herself.

You cannot actually stoop any lower than this. She created fake text messages from someone who was lying in hospital fighting for his life and subsequently passed away all to boost her profile.

What irks me the most is people don’t realise this about her. Brands need to know the truth about this one and revenue 100% need to audit her
Yes to all of this. This was around the time I started following her and it was plain as day that she used him being in a critical condition to boost her profile. She was whailing away on her social media about her undying love for him and what was he gonna say about it?? It's very sad that he passed away as he did seem like a very hands on and adoring father. But he seemed very dodgey, and even when they were together he seemed to treat her like a fool. Remember the video he made where he stopped the van suddenly and her head was thrown into the windscreen?? He had no respect for her. That being said I'd say she is an absolute psycho to go out with. Sure she's been asking for recomendations recently for laser tattoo places...obvs lookinv for a freebie to get his name removed from her wrist. You really can't get any lower than using someone's death to boost your profile. It's sick. And the lengths she went to to try and 'prove' they really were together.

Reactions: 2
Yes, the laser surgery thing had me wondering if she was getting that particular tattoo removed.

I followed her boyfriend and he was a contrasting character. He was definitely involved in drugs but for some reason he was very likeable on social media. Maybe not the most intelligent person academically but I always thought he could have made a real success of himself if he had the right guidance. His son was his world and it was plain as day to see the bond between the two of them.

Literally everyone and their mother came out on behalf of the family categorically stating she was making this up and he was never in contact with her.

I’ve no doubt she will find this thread and come back with her usual response that Ireland is full of begrudgers.

Shannen also tries so hard to distance herself from where she grew up. Constantly saying she hates Dublin, hates going out in Dublin, hates Dublin clubs etc. But in the same breath will post about any venue that invites her in for greasy grub. She thinks she's lady muck going around in her counterfeit gear and having himself running around after her. But would be back in her ma's if he wasn't paying for everything. Whenever she wants anything she puts up a Q on insta. Nails, hair, furniture, clothes, food, she is far from the business woman she tries to make herself out to be. How has she got this far in life that she can't even do her own make-up? It's so unattractive and I think she's a terrible role model for young girls. Basically don't get a job, beg for everything on insta and post pics of yourself all day. Her time would be better spent learning how to string a sentance together as he grammer is shocking.

Yes, the laser surgery thing had me wondering if she was getting that particular tattoo removed.

I followed her boyfriend and he was a contrasting character. He was definitely involved in drugs but for some reason he was very likeable on social media. Maybe not the most intelligent person academically but I always thought he could have made a real success of himself if he had the right guidance. His son was his world and it was plain as day to see the bond between the two of them.

Literally everyone and their mother came out on behalf of the family categorically stating she was making this up and he was never in contact with her.

I’ve no doubt she will find this thread and come back with her usual response that Ireland is full of begrudgers.
That is so sad. I'd say the mother of his child was ripping. I don't think I could hold myself back if someone was that disrespectful, even if I was no longer romantically involved with them. Oh she thinks anyone who doesn't worship her is jealous or a hater... sure she even goes on rants when people follow her but don't like her pics. Just because someone doesn't like your photo doesn't mean they are jealous of you!! She is so fickle.

She literally has one or two authentic items and everything else is counterfeit. The authentic items were bought by her boyfriend. She actively promotes IG accounts selling fakes which in instead she should be reported for. What’s most bizarre is the personal shopper from Brown Thomas constantly comments on her posts. It’s not like she is an actual good customer, surely he should realise it’s diminishing the value of his service in doing this. Myself and my husband have used his services in the past but will definitely not be doing so in the future.

It's all smoke and mirrrors. I have often wondered this myself. She gives herself airs and graces but really she's common as muck. His association with her absolutely lowers the tone of the service. Considering she promotes knock-offs I can't understand their relationship at all.

I seen her out and about and she doesn’t look like her photos she’s a proper mootch 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She 100% asked herself the question about her dog being a father to try drum up some stud interest!

She doesn't do anything without some kind of alterior motive. Cash is probably running low and she needs a new source of income. Seeinf as the agency fell apart. She would want to get the finger out and get an actual job. She can'r scrounge off insta forever.

Is there a thread on bla Murphy or charleen Murphy
I don't think so, but then I'm not sure who either of them are

It find it so hypocritical she posts on her story about the cruelty of Ashton Pound yet in the same breath posts a photo of her giving a monkey a bottle in a petting zoo. The animals in those places are notoriously mistreated, if you go to the instagram page for the zoo it doesn't look like somewhere that's cares much about the welfare of their animals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.