Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance. She has ruined her face, and she was quite pretty before. Everything looks so swollen and overdone. It will look even worse in 20 years time. Work like that always ages women more later in life. Me too, she is the least independent and biggest sponge of all these wannabe influencers. In this day and age she should be able to provide for herself. We all like being treated by our partners but when you can't even blow dry your own hair or cook an egg, ffs, it's so unattractive.

If the word 'pap' was used then it was definitely her. No one but her has used that phrase since 2001 πŸ˜‚ Sure we all know she is incapable of cooking a meal. She must have been starving. Someone throw her some chicken tenders πŸ˜‚

Which thread is it on Twitter?
Look up the restaurant la peniche on twitter its on their tweet about the influencer

So la peniche didn't fall for her tit but ballygarry house hotel did, there's a hotel to avoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So disappointed in Ballygarry house letting her stay there when she didn't self isolate when she came back from Ibiza. If i was in that hotel now i would be fuming.

Reactions: 3
So disappointed in Ballygarry house letting her stay there when she didn't self isolate when she came back from Ibiza. If i was in that hotel now i would be fuming.
What about all the make-up artists who have had to be up in her face for god knows how long so that she can have a full face of make-up taking photos in her bedroom. All because she refuses to do her own! We're supposed to be minimising our interactions with people and she's sat in the make-up chair every few days. Can you imagine being that insecure in your appearance, it's pathetic.

What about all the make-up artists who have had to be up in her face for god knows how long so that she can have a full face of make-up taking photos in her bedroom. All because she refuses to do her own! We're supposed to be minimising our interactions with people and she's sat in the make-up chair every few days. Can you imagine being that insecure in your appearance, it's pathetic.
You are so right, i never even thought of that. Half tempted to send an email to ballygary to complain

Reactions: 2
You are so right, i never even thought of that. Half tempted to send an email to ballygary to complain
I think she used the # gifted yesterday when she arrived. If the hotel is gifting the stay then they should do their research. She was only in Powerscourt last weekend.

Reactions: 2
We all should, like look if you are going to gift an "influencer" a stay atleast make sure it's not a girl that scams people out of money and a drug dealer πŸ™„β˜•

She has always been a scab and a nutjob, since a kid . She's rough as hell . Can't believe she's bagged herself a fella from Rathgar . He must be abit thick . If he has any sense he should run for the hills

Reactions: 4
Does her fella ever work? he seems to always be by her side sponging off her freebies

howwwwling that she got that palm tree tattoo on her arm for her 2 minute appearance on love island πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ im sure she mentions it to everyone she ever meets "Hi im shannen you may remember me i was on love island in 2017 kind of a big deal i am"

Reactions: 7
Does her fella ever work? he seems to always be by her side sponging off her freebies

howwwwling that she got that palm tree tattoo on her arm for her 2 minute appearance on love island πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ im sure she mentions it to everyone she ever meets "Hi im shannen you may remember me i was on love island in 2017 kind of a big deal i am"
I don't think the hotel stays are freebies, apart from this week. Someone mentioned earlier that he sells drugs so I've no doubt she is the one sponging off him. She wouldn't look twice at him only for he has money. I had to laugh yesterday when she posted about St. Tropez tan and only 2 weeks ago said she uses sun beds and would never use tan again πŸ˜‚

Shannens post about removing the comments section from the daily mail???? She herself sells her press/pap pics to them! She is actually brain dead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shannens post about removing the comments section from the daily mail???? She herself sells her press/pap pics to them! She is actually brain dead
LOL, yeah, "who gives anyone the right?? this needs to stop!" sorry Shan, you mean, what gives anyone the right to speak freely? have an opinion? be vocal about rejecting the oversaturation in the media of insignificant do-nothings instead of real news? Ok. Sure Jan.

Why is she moving to the U.K. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes an absolute no one over here she won't last 2 minutes when her fella can't be a dealer cause he's going to be playing with the real boys not some small town πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shannon β€˜how much more free filler can I squeeze into my mush’ McGrath .

Why is she moving to the U.K. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes an absolute no one over here she won't last 2 minutes when her fella can't be a dealer cause he's going to be playing with the real boys not some small town πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm not from Dublin originally, but I get the impression that she's pissed a lot of people off here. I remember reading another thread somewhere and they were saying that when she was living with her mum and something would arrive in the post she'd always make someone else answer the door because she thought people were trying to kill her! She's moving because people have seen through her, off you duck Shan! 😘

She runs that page on insta celeb_goss18.
She made the mistake of sharing info about herself signing some contract in the comments section in mwd then it was on that insta page . Few mins later the comment on mwd was deleted .

She made up so many fake pages . I remember how much she would stalk Dano and his baby mama D .
She's a fruit and nutcase

She runs that page on insta celeb_goss18.
She made the mistake of sharing info about herself signing some contract in the comments section in mwd then it was on that insta page . Few mins later the comment on mwd was deleted .

She made up so many fake pages . I remember how much she would stalk Dano and his baby mama D .
She's a fruit and nutcase
This is hilarious, the page is literally kardasian gossip and then stuff about shannen thrown in, could she make it any more obvious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just can’t deal with her stories this morning. I’m sure she has been subjected to hate and threats and that is 100% wrong but the people calling out her unethical behaviour are not trolls. I never hid behind a fake name with confronting her but was blocked.

She loves the β€œBe Kind” narrative so how about she practices what she preaches

Counterfeit items produced using slave labour, are you showing kindness to the exploited workers ?
Associating with known drug dealers to fund your lifestyle, are you showing kindness to the families whose lives have been destroyed from addiction ?
Embarking on a Herbalife journey - will you be manufacturing fake results in order to become an affiliate ? Are you going to claim that you don’t know Herbalife is a pyramid scheme or does the money you will make overshadow the moral consequences ?

You’re utterly repulsive and no woman / impressionable young girl should ever aspire to be like you

Reactions: 7
Im surprised she hasn't thrown in the words "Caroline Flack" like she normally does :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've looked at the comments on newspapers where she has been mentioned and 99% of them are people commenting "who? she isn't a celebrity" hardly abusive messages to be crying over when they are facts shes a nobody. She sells them stupid "caught out shopping in manny" pictures to the newspapers. If the abuse she claims to have is too much than stop selling your pics to newspapers and get a proper job. You will never make it big as a celebrity :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.