Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah completely. I have to say he looks great. I'd say he's lost the guts of 4stone in the months before he met her. A very nice man. He was actually quiet nerdy/lovely if you get me? I am gobsmacked how different he is now. She has to be one of the worst people online, she should count her lucky stars she landed him. Even though he is doing the dealing and all at the minute, its only to fit in with her. He'll cop on at some point and leave and get himself back on track. He's a good egg. I was watching the MsDublin thing and she said that the bf was actually her friend originally.
That's actually kinda sad then, sounds like she's been a bad influence on him. What kind of drugs is he dealing? I wonder if she takes them too... yeah I did hear that. Must be hard to loose a friend to someone like her and watch them throw their life away. I noticed he's not on IG anymore...I wouldn't be surprised if she asked him to delete it. She seems very jealous and controling when she's in a relationship.

Reactions: 1
Yeah completely. I have to say he looks great. I'd say he's lost the guts of 4stone in the months before he met her. A very nice man. He was actually quiet nerdy/lovely if you get me? I am gobsmacked how different he is now. She has to be one of the worst people online, she should count her lucky stars she landed him. Even though he is doing the dealing and all at the minute, its only to fit in with her. He'll cop on at some point and leave and get himself back on track. He's a good egg. I was watching the MsDublin thing and she said that the bf was actually her friend originally.
What happened with the Ms Dublin thing?

That's actually kinda sad then, sounds like she's been a bad influence on him. What kind of drugs is he dealing? I wonder if she takes them too... yeah I did hear that. Must be hard to loose a friend to someone like her and watch them throw their life away. I noticed he's not on IG anymore...I wouldn't be surprised if she asked him to delete it. She seems very jealous and controling when she's in a relationship.
For all the tit I give her I would say she doesn’t take drugs and rarely ever gets drunk. Everything with her is calculated so when others are drinking it’s a prime opportunity for her to network etc....

Im curious about the boyfriend now. Is he from Rathgar / Rathmines area ? Does anyone know his full name ? Hes 100% selling something as there’s no way he can support the money he spends through legitimate means. Also he literally wears the stereo typical dealing uniform, Givenchy top, Dsquared t shirt, Dsquared hat, entry level Rolex and Multiple pairs of designer trainers.

For all the tit I give her I would say she doesn’t take drugs and rarely ever gets drunk. Everything with her is calculated so when others are drinking it’s a prime opportunity for her to network etc....

Im curious about the boyfriend now. Is he from Rathgar / Rathmines area ? Does anyone know his full name ? Hes 100% selling something as there’s no way he can support the money he spends through legitimate means. Also he literally wears the stereo typical dealing uniform, Givenchy top, Dsquared t shirt, Dsquared hat, entry level Rolex and Multiple pairs of designer trainers.
I know his name but I dont think we're allowed to share details of people with small followings on insta. Someone might correct me if I'm wrong. Yeah, he looks like he tries too hard. Please god he sees sense and kicks her to the curb. I see she has moved on to yet another aestethic clinic, no doubt this one will be the 'best in the business' once she gets her free fillers. She'd want to slow down with all the tit she puts in her face, she looks so swollen, like she's having an allergic reaction

I have to say I think the BF comes across as fairly scummy, a while ago she posted on her stories they were out for dinner and he leaned across and took something of the plate of the guest next to them, they both thought it was hilarious, I’d say they are well matched.

Reactions: 2
I used to work on a makeup counter and she would regularly come in and get her makeup done at other counters and befriend the girls so they’d always do it without purchase or free!! She can’t hold on to friends she has months of “my bestie” and then they fall off the face of the earth!! She’s an actual lunatic she should be locked up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to work on a makeup counter and she would regularly come in and get her makeup done at other counters and befriend the girls so they’d always do it without purchase or free!! She can’t hold on to friends she has months of “my bestie” and then they fall off the face of the earth!! She’s an actual lunatic she should be locked up 🤣🤣
I heard similar, that she would conveniently have forgotten her purse when she would be getting her makeup or nails done 🙄 and messaging people asking for free hair extensions. She is the ultimate begger. She'd stab anyone in the back for a bit of exposure so not surprised that she has no friends. People can see through that tit. She seems to think if you don't like her then you're jealous, but it's because she is a toxic person.

Reactions: 5
I can only half remember this story but she used to work in Fields, so did someone I knew, and I think she used to get taxis to work and then "forget" her purse and charge it to the company

Reactions: 4
What do we make of the whole ‘influencer discount’ on Twitter? I think it was her!
An IG account I follow who target influencers appear to think it was Conor Ryan and would make sense given his Dublinyums page. If it was id love to know his preferred date as he is meant to be quarantining.

I see Shannens fella is paying for another hotel stay. She must have been DMing local hairdressers and beauty parlours all week on the beg as she’s literally just arrived and had a full makeover.

An IG account I follow who target influencers appear to think it was Conor Ryan and would make sense given his Dublinyums page. If it was id love to know his preferred date as he is meant to be quarantining.

I see Shannens fella is paying for another hotel stay. She must have been DMing local hairdressers and beauty parlours all week on the beg as she’s literally just arrived and had a full makeover.
I think it's hilarious that she gets a full face of heavy make-up and then goes off to use the hotel pool or spa. So bad for your skin, imagine all that gunk sinking into your pores 🤮 I feel she thinks she sounds posh by saying she can't do her own make-up, in the same way she says she doesn't cook or drive. Really it just comes across as lazy. How useless can a person be??

Reactions: 4
Do you notice it’s always makeup accounts with hardly any followers so I say she does look for hours finding pages with no following that think doing her for free will get them followers when in reality it’s one picture and the Mua who’s lovely from Kerry will never be spoken about again what an absolute waster 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Do you notice it’s always makeup accounts with hardly any followers so I say she does look for hours finding pages with no following that think doing her for free will get them followers when in reality it’s one picture and the Mua who’s lovely from Kerry will never be spoken about again what an absolute waster 😂😂😂😂
The same with the aesthetic accounts. The last one she posted about she had only just started following saying she can't wait to go. The owner shared her notifications to her stories saying look who just started following her. Best ask her to pay in advance, our Shan is a terrible scatter-brain when it comes to her purse 😂 She wouldn't survive a day on her own - can't pay for anything, can't do her make-up, can't cook, can't drive. The only reason she's not living at her Ma's is because himself is footing the rent. She's a terrible role model for young women.

The same with the aesthetic accounts. The last one she posted about she had only just started following saying she can't wait to go. The owner shared her notifications to her stories saying look who just started following her. Best ask her to pay in advance, our Shan is a terrible scatter-brain when it comes to her purse 😂 She wouldn't survive a day on her own - can't pay for anything, can't do her make-up, can't cook, can't drive. The only reason she's not living at her Ma's is because himself is footing the rent. She's a terrible role model for young women.
I honestly wouldn’t go to one of the aesthetic places she had up on her page as they are all willing to make her look like the female Micheal Jackson and just working on top of other people’s work.. she cannot hold down a Mua friend feckin family at this rate she seems to always be with his.. chases money I for one would be so ashamed if she was my daughter nothing classy about her

I saw Ellie Kelly’s sister Caoimhe shared their tweet saying something like “can’t believe her” so it wasn’t him, love to know who she was on about

It's 100% her asking for the discount, I was reading the thread last night on twitter and some girl said it sounds like someone off love Island and the restaurant liked it, the minute I saw pap I thought so too, she's mad for staging paps, do you not remember the pap pics when she was 'dating' Ricky from geordie and it was just her 'agent' selling stories 😂😂😂😂

I honestly wouldn’t go to one of the aesthetic places she had up on her page as they are all willing to make her look like the female Micheal Jackson and just working on top of other people’s work.. she cannot hold down a Mua friend feckin family at this rate she seems to always be with his.. chases money I for one would be so ashamed if she was my daughter nothing classy about her
Not a chance. She has ruined her face, and she was quite pretty before. Everything looks so swollen and overdone. It will look even worse in 20 years time. Work like that always ages women more later in life. Me too, she is the least independent and biggest sponge of all these wannabe influencers. In this day and age she should be able to provide for herself. We all like being treated by our partners but when you can't even blow dry your own hair or cook an egg, ffs, it's so unattractive.

It's 100% her asking for the discount, I was reading the thread last night on twitter and some girl said it sounds like someone off love Island and the restaurant liked it, the minute I saw pap I thought so too, she's mad for staging paps, do you not remember the pap pics when she was 'dating' Ricky from geordie and it was just her 'agent' selling stories 😂😂😂😂
If the word 'pap' was used then it was definitely her. No one but her has used that phrase since 2001 😂 Sure we all know she is incapable of cooking a meal. She must have been starving. Someone throw her some chicken tenders 😂

Which thread is it on Twitter?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.