Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was friends with dano she once deleted me from His facebook because he commented on a picture OF MY KIDS !!!!!! Also text me off his page abuse. I feel for the girl she has a always had mental issues the things dano told me and showed me is not normal.
We all have a past but you would think she would learn from it !
She should admit her faults and then try move on let go of trying to be a somebody!
Its obviously not working. Try getting a real job and try redeem the rest of your life.

Reactions: 7
Great she taking a social break 🙌🏻Good for her! Have time to think about her actions hopefully she address them and apology be nice ✌

Thanks for sharing you went to the police and solicitor they laughed!! Can you share which garda station and solicitor??cause they have to keep record of it???
Remember March we went into lockdown??? Country got turned up side and closed.. but now they getting around it!! You owe taxes, they won’t laugh about that!!
I’m sorry but I’m highlighting your scamming and wrong doing!!

justice for all the girls you robbed lied too, scared bullied and scammed!!👏
Especially your fake likes and followers on your account misleading business and brands!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but laugh at her story. She’s still going with the lies lol. Claiming all them girls that came out with proof on their stories in March are lying. Hmm I don’t know how 50 people could jump on a band wagon with screenshots of proof and the o’ donnell sisters even confirming an event shannen was taking money for was a lie. Even Ellie kelly spoke out about it and a few other influencers !! She seems to not be liked by any of the other influencers, for a reason I’m sure.
Shannen, you’ve never posted proof that the girls are lying ? You’ve never proved you were registered on the revenue or that you refunded every girl a full refund, or that the o donnell sisters were booked for an event with you?
Them girls posted hard proof, all you’ve ever done is said they “lied”... I’m sorry shannen but don’t think your convincing anyone that you didn’t scam them.

Reactions: 6
Oh and let’s not forget her fake “celeb_goss18” page that she always posted stuff about herself and dano, I think she thinks we’re all stupid 🤣she’s changed her name on that profile now to “just_a_pinch_of_positivity_” would be great if she took her own advise !! God only knows how many fake accounts and fake emails she’s made 🤣🤣she clearly has a lot of time on her hands.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t help but laugh at her story. She’s still going with the lies lol. Claiming all them girls that came out with proof on their stories in March are lying. Hmm I don’t know how 50 people could jump on a band wagon with screenshots of proof and the o’ donnell sisters even confirming an event shannen was taking money for was a lie. Even Ellie kelly spoke out about it and a few other influencers !! She seems to not be liked by any of the other influencers, for a reason I’m sure.
Shannen, you’ve never posted proof that the girls are lying ? You’ve never proved you were registered on the revenue or that you refunded every girl a full refund, or that the o donnell sisters were booked for an event with you?
Them girls posted hard proof, all you’ve ever done is said they “lied”... I’m sorry shannen but don’t think your convincing anyone that you didn’t scam them.
Really? I am only a recent follower of Ellie Kelly so I wasn't aware of that. Fair play to her. Who else mentioned it? I remember the O'Donnell sisters warning people it was a scam.

Reactions: 2
Oh and let’s not forget her fake “celeb_goss18” page that she always posted stuff about herself and dano, I think she thinks we’re all stupid 🤣she’s changed her name on that profile now to “just_a_pinch_of_positivity_” would be great if she took her own advise !! God only knows how many fake accounts and fake emails she’s made 🤣🤣she clearly has a lot of time on her hands.
She has loads of fake accounts . On insta and facebook .

• Haha
Please look at the screenshots attached to understand my point.
Notice how her “emotees” page Is commenting on her photos, which also used to be her SRMG management page ( she changed the name ) well prior to both of these names it was called “alannahhumpreys” Hence why when she Tags them to say thank you it tags the old username and not the current one !! And she did this with the other profile I have listed, it’s now called “foolbyeeee” and used to be called Lisa Doyle.
These pages comment on almost all of her older posts before the names changed. she’s literally commenting on her OWN POSTS calling herself stunning !!! One of the comments say “why wouldn’t people be obsessed with you?” This is what she thinks of herself. Self obsessed. This is beyond pathetic and I genuinely feel sad / sorry for her that she has to go on multiple fake accounts just to comment on herself to make it look like she’s popular.. caught out shannen!!!
My next point ...
Her photos from only a few months ago were getting LESS than 200 likes !! Bear in mind a profile with only like 1,000 followers would average this many likes per photo. This is how many likes she actually gets from real profiles. And even at that, some of the profiles look fake that liked it. She obviously forgot to pay for likes on a few pics lol. Then 2 posts later she will get 4K likes, Emm something’s fishyyyy shannen 🐟 🐟
Would like to point out I am stating FACTS which can be found on your profile none of what I have mentioned is bullying so don’t even try pull that card. You can’t face the truth.
All you gotta do is come clean and apologise to everyone and this forum and hate will disappear !! Is that so difficult for you to do?
OMG 😆

That is so sad, god love her the girl that posted saying her fella was terrified of her was more than likely telling the truth. She probably made up all sorts of tit to get him to come off Social Media that’s the height of insecurity how can you be so in love with yourself yet so desperate at the same time. If her family don’t think she needs help than she must not lick off a stone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Has anybody noticed she deleted her story post about going off social media for a while???🧐

• Wow
Yup typical of her.. but honestly she incriminating herself saying stuff she best of staying off social media.. as this trend highlighting her Wrong actions she done to others!! she best off just saying sorry, returning money and try redeem herself morality by doing the right thing. ✌

Reactions: 1
Really? I am only a recent follower of Ellie Kelly so I wasn't aware of that. Fair play to her. Who else mentioned it? I remember the O'Donnell sisters warning people it was a scam.
I remember seeing a few ! Think conor Ryan did too and caoimhe kelly, and also nathan Adams I think his name is .. when u think of it all these influencers all seem to be friends like Bla murphy, Charleen and Ellie etc are all friends but shannen isn’t friends with any other influencers ?🤔coincidence ? Or everyone in the industry knows what she is like and don’t wana be friends with her?🤔

Reactions: 3
When most people know her as the girl who used someone’s death to get her name out there it’s no surprise that people won’t trust her or want to work with her she even sold a story saying her boob job helped her get over Dano’s death. That was the headline imagine reading that about someone who’s death your still grieving.

• Sick
It’s mad to think the media allowed her to tell lies cause most reporters know she wasn’t invited to the funeral and warmed to stay away! Suppose when she looks at her tattoo on wrist should be constant reminder of her wrong doing and lies she spreads!!

I remember Caoimhe Kelly shared that tweet about the restaurant la peniche saying an influencer asked for free food in exchange for pap pics and wrote something like “omg she is pathetic🤣😂” so I’m not sure who that was about would it be her?

I remember Caoimhe Kelly shared that tweet about the restaurant la peniche saying an influencer asked for free food in exchange for pap pics and wrote something like “omg she is pathetic🤣😂” so I’m not sure who that was about would it be her?

I'd bet my house on it that it was her. The influencer said they would have a photographer come along to take pictures of them getting on and off the boat. Just like when she was "papped" with Ricky from G Shore going into Salamanca. Dunno any other Irish influencer who does fake pap shots! The only tiny doubt I'd have that it was her is that La Peniche don't have chicken wings on their menu....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the La peniche restaurant thing was soooo obviously her !! A few people commented suggesting it was and the restaurant liked their comments so! Also, the restaurant said the “influencer” wanted to go on a Thursday or whatever and low and beholdddd.. shannen went on the same day the influencer wanted to do the collab with them 🤣🤣🤣oh also, since when does dublin just have paps walking around town!?! Hahahahaha like clearly have to call them or pay for a normal photographer .. not a “pap” at all!🙄 what a pathetic girl. I feel sorry for her, really

So she’s baffled at people’s obsession with her It’s something she can’t understand 🤣 Really Shan you of all people can’t understand obsession when you literally devote every spare second of your time to obsessing over yourself and whoever your stalking. Hahahahahahahahahaha you are well known for stalking blokes in ways that make people’s blood run cold so you keep pretending your not going be constantly refreshing this page to see have we forgotten about you yet. Good luck to you girl 😆 Wonder how she’ll be getting that haircut if she’s isolating after her business trip to Manchester 🤓

Has anybody noticed she deleted her story post about going off social media for a while???🧐
She can’t live without the attention that’s why.

See the SM break for her mental health didn't last too long... Sure how could it when she's gettin her hair done tomorrow if she doesn't post it she'd have to pay for it with her own money!!!! And I really find it hard to believe that she has had 2 suicide attempts since March more than 3 people who I was very close with over the last 15 years ended their life because they had REAL MH issues not like shannens it only pops up when she's caught out with her lies and scams 5hats not mental health shannen that's guilt because you know what you were doin was wrong and you knew you'd be caught. stop hand picking comments off this thread that suit ur poor me story and address your fake management company where you robbed girls money. I noticed aswell that when she started goin out with the fella he had his own insta tallofreshman or something was his handle. Shes a control freak and there was no way in hell that she was goin to stay off insta for more than 24 hours. Do us all a favour and delete ur page

Reactions: 5
Just in case anyone missed it - this is what was posted yesterday evening 🙈😂 don't you know she will come back with the "I sought help, I spoke to someone regarding my mental health, I was on the edge" I'm sorry if this offends anyone but if anyone is in anyway suicidal they do not broadcast it all over social media. There was no way on this God's green earth she could stay off sm for 24hrs, it was never going to happen, if anything she was probably out & about and didn't want the backlash because she is supposed to be isolating

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.