Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope it alright she just bought more fake followers!! When you look into her account it’s ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now to start reporting her account again for breach of terms!

Reactions: 1
How do you know by them statistics that she bought followers? I'd love to check a few more ha ha ha!!!

How do you know by them statistics that she bought followers? I'd love to check a few more ha ha ha!!!
They’re in a website called social blade they went up 600 in a day 😂😅 900 in the space of 3

If you ask anything about the stuff she wont highlight that has been mentioned here she blocks you, wonder why? Must be the truth so?!

Reactions: 3
Lol 😂 love who her isolation she taking it seriously when she was spotted out!! What does she not get by saying indoors!!!
Awh it’s embarrassing clicking on seeing all her fake accounts and fake likes.. don’t worry her blue tick will be removed soon 😊😊😊

Nope it alright she just bought more fake followers!! When you look into her account it’s ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now to start reporting her account again for breach of terms!
Exactly, keep reporting the fake followers. Instagram is removing them. She very quick to misquote what is said here but she has NEVER mentioned the fake followers.

Reactions: 4
Or the fake likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣about ten off use today played a game... in a minute report as many fake accounts on her page.. 🤣🤣 killed half an hour in work!! We reckons we got well over 5,000
Watch does numbers drop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much is it costing her for these fake likes and followers ? All the COVID payment must be gone on them😂🙈

• Haha
Trying to guilt trip everyone with her crocodile tears now!! How come every time she has no filter on she has to mention it!! No filter just me the real me sorry hun but you’re fake as duck also anyone notice how she calls her mother ‘ mum ‘ now ????

Throwing around the cyber bullying card !! She picks and chooses what she wants to hear from this forum for sympathy. Always banging on about how we are talking about her looks but not addressing the buying fake followers the scam agency going on unnecessary travels she's getting boring now

If her mental health is as bad as she's making it out to be and stating she has tried to take her life twice in the past couple of months why is she still on social media she can't handle criticism. You are in the line of work where people will like you or not like you and you need to have thick skin to deal with it. You would think her bf or family would tell her to get off for a couple of weeks as she's openly said she's tried to take her life. If you look at other threads compared to shannens you will see she is getting off lightly as majority of the posts here are facts and not blasting her appearance etc compared to other threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She should be ashamed, no online bullying pointing out she misleading and has fake followers and we are global pandemic she traveled abroad!! That not online trolling that making people aware she traveled and could put others a risk!!

I am genuinely sorry that you are so upset Shannen but no one on this site is commenting on your looks, everything being said is the truth and unfortunately you have brought it all on yourself.

The tears are more so because you know that you cannot carve out a career through Instagram or by paying photographers to "pap you", that's not how the real world works, id say the people closest to you have never told you no in your life, you always got what you wanted and because of that you feel that you can sail through life in the exact same way but I'd say now you are realising the hard way that that's not going to happen.

You do yourself no favours at all, telling everyone your travelling to Manchester for work, come on the duck, you know full well that was not work and definitely not essential, this is what I mean, you think your something special and the rules don't apply to you but why should you get to travel for a "photoshoot" in a diner and other people cannot go over to visit family they haven't seen since March, do you understand why people are so annoyed with you?

You also have no control over what is being said here and id say that is absolutely killing you, you have no idea who any of us are so you can't get any family members to politely tell us to leave you alone. You know you did wrong on so many levels and the fact you think you didn't is what is so absolutely infuriating.

Reactions: 10
She’s sending people here, does she not realize that! Sending them here to read the facts.

You buy your followers and likes, that is not an “assumption” or a “lie” it’s the truth.
I’m not “tearing you down” I’m telling the truth.

I don’t understand how that can suck the life out of you?! You’re well aware your followers are fake, did you think everyone is too thick to cop on to that.

She has no USP, she’s good looking but good looking girls are a dime a dozen, she has nothing that sets her apart, that’s the harsh reality of this industry, her follower count was the only leverage she had with brands and it’s a lie.

She needs to save the money she’s spending on her fake followers and go and look for a job. She made no effort with her page or content yet she expected to reap the same rewards as people who genuinely work very hard. Sending emails looking to collaborate and highlighting your FAKE follower count is not work.

Oh and finally Shannen instead of begging us to stop and starting a petition why don’t you just delete ALL your fake followers, your tattle thread will be removed then.
We cannot have a thread on someone with -10k followers and your true following is waaaaay below that. Simple 🙂

But she won’t do that because shes glued to this thread now, it’s probably the only thing making her feel like a real influencer, how pathetic.

I just know she’ll have no clue what a USP is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s sending people here, does she not realize that! Sending them here to read the facts.

You buy your followers and likes, that is not an “assumption” or a “lie” it’s the truth.
I’m not “tearing you down” I’m telling the truth.

I don’t understand how that can suck the life out of you?! You’re well aware your followers are fake, did you think everyone is too thick to cop on to that.

She has no USP, she’s good looking but good looking girls are a dime a dozen, she has nothing that sets her apart, that’s the harsh reality of this industry, her follower count was the only leverage she had with brands and it’s a lie.

She needs to save the money she’s spending on her fake followers and go and look for a job. She made no effort with her page or content yet she expected to reap the same rewards as people who genuinely work very hard. Sending emails looking to collaborate and highlighting your FAKE follower count is not work.

Oh and finally Shannen instead of begging us to stop and starting a petition why don’t you just delete ALL your fake followers, your tattle thread will be removed then.
We cannot have a thread on someone with -10k followers and your true following is waaaaay below that. Simple 🙂

But she won’t do that because shes glued to this thread now, it’s probably the only thing making her feel like a real influencer, how pathetic.

• Haha
FYI everyone, if you go to the main menu and click on 'Latest News' there is a link to a petition for 'Tattle's Law' - basically a law which hold Influencers accountable for deceptive behaviour online e.g. buying followers, not declaring ad's etc. Just in case you were interested in signing 👍

It's a bit worrying the language Shannen uses when talking about how people feel about her - yesterday she was saying her sister and parents are 'obsessed' with her etc. She has every trait of a narcissist - an inflated sense of her own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, a lack of empathy for others. She appears to place an unhealthy emphasis on physical appearences and is ignoring the fact that no one is saying anything about her looks, a few have even complimented her. We're referring to specific things she has done and the statements from those who have worked with her or knew her on a personal level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
FYI everyone, if you go to the main menu and click on 'Latest News' there is a link to a petition for 'Tattle's Law' - basically a law which hold Influencers accountable for deceptive behaviour online e.g. buying followers, not declaring ad's etc. Just in case you were interested in signing 👍

It's a bit worrying the language Shannen uses when talking about how people feel about her - yesterday she was saying her sister and parents are 'obsessed' with her etc. She has every trait of a narcissist - an inflated sense of her own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, a lack of empathy for others. She appears to place an unhealthy emphasis on physical appearences and is ignoring the fact that no one is saying anything about her looks, a few have even complemented her. We're referring to specific things she has done and the statements from those who have worked with her or knew her in a personal level.
This 👍👍👏👏👏

Why is some scam forex trading wannabe giving her tuppence in to the situation on shannens story 🙄

• Haha
I’m horrified by her actions, one she screen shot shared two of my comments!!! That are facts but used what part she could to play to her audience she innocent!! Well Shannen you went to Manchester for piss up with your mate and paid for pap shots while you watched down a street! We are in pandemic you have no excuses!! You were well aware people would react considering your are not frontline or essential worker! Your embarrassing yourself!! The cases are raising and if someone like you that are not helping this pandemic!!
Now your gonna supposedly waste another Covid testing cause you are selfish traveling when governments advised not too!!
Another thing you bought thousands off followers that against Instagram guidelines!!! You have fake accounts and fake likes!!
you promote counterfeit items!!
you set up fake business
You scammed money off innocent girls!!( how do think them girls felt) not one once empathy for them cause you would apologized and returned their money
You scammed the tax system
Child protection issues
Broke GDPR
Threatening young girls
You done all that, your actions and your crimes!!
You done all that yourself!!
I’m far from online bully I’m highlighting how dangerous you are!!

Exactly why this so could influencer shannen Is promoting to young people.., go travel, go on the piss abroad!! Not wear mask in airport to take a photo.. don’t isolate coming home!!!

collect the Covid payment and go on 3 hoildays!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Please look at the screenshots attached to understand my point.
Notice how her “emotees” page Is commenting on her photos, which also used to be her SRMG management page ( she changed the name ) well prior to both of these names it was called “alannahhumpreys” Hence why when she Tags them to say thank you it tags the old username and not the current one !! And she did this with the other profile I have listed, it’s now called “foolbyeeee” and used to be called Lisa Doyle.
These pages comment on almost all of her older posts before the names changed. she’s literally commenting on her OWN POSTS calling herself stunning !!! One of the comments say “why wouldn’t people be obsessed with you?” This is what she thinks of herself. Self obsessed. This is beyond pathetic and I genuinely feel sad / sorry for her that she has to go on multiple fake accounts just to comment on herself to make it look like she’s popular.. caught out shannen!!!
My next point ...
Her photos from only a few months ago were getting LESS than 200 likes !! Bear in mind a profile with only like 1,000 followers would average this many likes per photo. This is how many likes she actually gets from real profiles. And even at that, some of the profiles look fake that liked it. She obviously forgot to pay for likes on a few pics lol. Then 2 posts later she will get 4K likes, Emm something’s fishyyyy shannen 🐟 🐟
Would like to point out I am stating FACTS which can be found on your profile none of what I have mentioned is bullying so don’t even try pull that card. You can’t face the truth.
All you gotta do is come clean and apologise to everyone and this forum and hate will disappear !! Is that so difficult for you to do?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.