Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the SM break for her mental health didn't last too long... Sure how could it when she's gettin her hair done tomorrow if she doesn't post it she'd have to pay for it with her own money!!!! And I really find it hard to believe that she has had 2 suicide attempts since March more than 3 people who I was very close with over the last 15 years ended their life because they had REAL MH issues not like shannens it only pops up when she's caught out with her lies and scams 5hats not mental health shannen that's guilt because you know what you were doin was wrong and you knew you'd be caught. stop hand picking comments off this thread that suit ur poor me story and address your fake management company where you robbed girls money. I noticed aswell that when she started goin out with the fella he had his own insta tallofreshman or something was his handle. Shes a control freak and there was no way in hell that she was goin to stay off insta for more than 24 hours. Do us all a favour and delete ur page
She’s getting her hair done ?? Emm once again breaking the rules shan!! Meant to be quarantining ?🤔
Honestly can’t wrap my head around it that different rules apply to her in all ways of life! #bekind she says .. but yet scams girls, slags their weight, gets her fella to their houses to scare them.. I’m sure she affected THEIR mental health! But do their mental health matter to you shan? Nope clearly only your fake sob story does !!
Anyone else has to quarantine ? But shannen ? Nah she’s special she doesn’t have to quarantine .. LOL! Delusional 🤣someone check this girl into an insane asylum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She got off a plane from a red list country 4 days ago and tomorrow she is getting her hair done 🙄 These are the simpletons who will ruin our country and send us further into lockdown. Maybe if she had a real job and didn't live off others she would be more considerate. Some people can no longer afford their mortgages because they are out of work due to the restrictions. Idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well in fairness it go to show the hairdressers doesn’t care about their health or staff or customers allowing her come in?? It requirement for them to take a covid tracing details they are allowing her in? Just proves how selfish this girl is!

Reactions: 2
She’s getting her hair done ?? Emm once again breaking the rules shan!! Meant to be quarantining ?🤔
Honestly can’t wrap my head around it that different rules apply to her in all ways of life! #bekind she says .. but yet scams girls, slags their weight, gets her fella to their houses to scare them.. I’m sure she affected THEIR mental health! But do their mental health matter to you shan? Nope clearly only your fake sob story does !!
Anyone else has to quarantine ? But shannen ? Nah she’s special she doesn’t have to quarantine .. LOL! Delusional 🤣someone check this girl into an insane asylum!
I wouldn't like to be the hairdresser doin her hair tomorrow and if their any sort of professional hairdresser they'll refuse her entry into the salon she's not only Puttin the person doin her hair at risk she's also risking everyone else on the premises and their families. She's a nac no doubt about it. She should be ashamed of herself!

It’s obviously that Fiona O’D hairdresser, the one who licks Shannens ass!! She should be reported 100% for taking shannen, knowing she was in a red zone country !! She’s selfishly putting all of her other clients at risk who could have high risk family members, or be high risk themselves ! Very unfair and selfish of Fiona and shannen !! Sickos

Awh wonder what she filled in on her form?? One she traveled to red country! Two she not frontline or essential worker! Three she went on the lash there in Manchester 4 days ago. Four she not being self isolate for required about of time! Five she traveled abroad 3 times during pandemic! Hse tracker app would love to know her where abouts... she danger to society not following guidelines! No shannen that’s not online trolling that called the LAW!

Someone should call the garda on shannen to report her for publicly not complying with government guidelines!!

Hmm just reading the social media break screenshot, so the police think it’s funny that she charged girls hundreds of euros for trips and events that never took place. Wow

Reactions: 3
She is pretending she is in contact with the garda and has a “case” because she’s trying to use a scare tactic again!!! Just like what she did to those poor girls to shut them up speaking about her !! As IF the garda laughed at her scamming €20k or whatever it was outta them young girls! And if they have read this forum they would need to investigate her because THIS many people calling her a scammer will certainly raise eyebrows to the garda !!
Pft I swear she thinks we’re as stupid as her !!

Reactions: 4
Girls did anyone notice she edited her post and took out she was getting her hair done. When I read it it said somethin like the pictures fitting cause I'm goin back to shorter hair tomorrow!!! I'm kickin myself I didn't get a screenshot 🤦‍♀️

I love the comments section on her post.. eh what shannen doing is online bullying! Nobody on here is slating her looks etc! We are speaking facts about her!!! I’m not insecure in myself thanks 👏I’m a law abiding citizens 🙌🏻Calling out individual breaking serval laws!! Fact!!
Well least hope the hairdresser does the right thing and cancels Shannen free appointment and rearranges it, in a week time! They have Duty of care for their staff and customers.

Reactions: 1
She has some high opinion of herself comparing her situation to Caroline Flacks. Caroline was getting prosecuted even though her victim didn’t press charges against her and had constant articles printed about this case. Shannen on the other hand begs the papers to print photos and stories on her, is not getting prosecuted for crimes she did commit and accuses anyone who tells the truth about her a jealous obsessed liar!! Another example of her delusions

Reactions: 6
She should be thankful, this website is giving her content. Makes a change from the usual dog or food videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hairdresser should be in trouble if she does do a “collab” with shannen tomorrow too!! Little does she know working with that knacker is gonna cost her her businesses reputation !!

😂😂😂😂 👆🏻🙌🏻

can she leak this tread to the media.. I’m loving the lies she is saying.. down the rabbit hole she go’s! Lie after lie!! But one day she might be the little boy that cry’s wolf and no one will ever believe her!

You know what’s funny too she claims people bully her but realistically if she was just a good normal girl nobody would have anything against her !! Look at all the Irish influencers, vast majority of them have great reputations cause they’re just normal nice people and although they could think they’re gorgeous I don’t think they have the mind set that shannen does and I quote “ I’m a 10 all them other tramps are a 1” sounds like a spoiled 10 year old brat !!🤣🤣🤣

I can’t even find the words but laughter 🤣🤣🤣.. now she rating outdoor seating area off restaurants they are all her “fav”.. more like she on the scab, looking for free meal..
I’m sure all her fake followers or people from Middle East are gonna book a table!!
Now she rating her fav people on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣hello Shannen you just can’t keep away!!!
(your obsessed with me darling I love it 💁 ).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.