Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she only picks select line from my comment and shares it online... hold on I’ll do shannen card...

Why me, why does she pick on me 😭😭😭why is she bullying and picking one me😢 ohhh I’m so heartbroken and mentally drained!!

correction I only share facts my lovely ✌Anything I have said you can google or it’s the law!! Break the law and rob you deserved to be called out!!
Learn the definition off online trolling cause now she liable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she only picks select line from my comment and shares it online... hold on I’ll do shannen card...

Why me, why does she pick on me 😭😭😭why is she bullying and picking one me😢 ohhh I’m so heartbroken and mentally drained!!

correction I only share facts my lovely ✌Anything I have said you can google or it’s the law!! Break the law and rob you deserved to be called out!!
Learn the definition off online trolling cause now she liable!!
Hahahahah🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼
shannen why are you bullying @Fruitloopd ??😭😭your gonna push someone to suicide and have blood left on your hands!! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I need to go get my hair done tomorrow and go for coffee!! Guess what shannen I can cause I’m not meant to be self isolation..🙌🏻🙌🏻
She not watching this tread anymore lol yeah right she have it saved on search and stalking us now!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone see her.ie post this evening about outdoor eating lol she literally copied their website!! How original shannen 🤣🤣🤣positive Tuesday lol come on!!! How about you admit the truth!! You probably sleep better at night not having guilty conscience!!

Reactions: 1
Her hillbilly greasy food vouchers that she loves so much are all out of date 😂😂😂😂 someone please tell me that she shared these before today and it was just a recap 😂😂 she cant be that much of a f×#king tool can she??

• Haha
Sure she was in Manchester when she was meant to use them 😂😂😂😂nope she never mentioned them before!! I’m scarlet for her!! Don’t worry she beg to get it!! Can’t have her fake followers missing out in hill Billy’s! I’m sure the bloke in the Middle East be only jealous he can’t get hilly Billy’s! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has actually infuriated me......"all because of her looks" first of all the girl is not being poxy well bullied, I suppose it dosent matter that she literally stole hundreds of money from young innocent girls & then threatens them to keep their mouth shut!!!!! THAT IS BULLYING!!!!

The girl has come back from the UK which is a red country & needs to isolate, Ireland (especially Dublin) is a tit show at the minute & this Barbie wannabe thinks it's ok to go get her hair done tomorrow, no one gives a flying duck if your hair is long or poxy short, bleeping isolate!!!!!!!

Just goes to show how self obsessed she really is.....i actually did feel sorry for the girl yesterday but my god the girl needs a serious doze of reality also that Fiona o Donovan one is based in Finglas, they must all know she uses & abuses in Tallaght so she has to come all the way over to the northside to get a freebie......im sorry for the rant but posting that reply sent me over the edge 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

She’s back buying fake followers again, what a pathetic existence she has. It’s hard to believe anyone is that thick.

She had to copy her.ie for content, she comes across as so disingenuous, everywhere is her “fave”.

She is still reading here, the fact that she tagged some pages to follow is a deviation from her usual posts. She’s such a narcissist, she’s usually very reluctant to promote anyone else’s insta, especially other women. The fact that she did that today shows she is trying to improve her piss poor engagement.

I’m afraid it’s too little too late Shannen, anyone who has read this thread knows the truth.

She’s back buying fake followers again, what a pathetic existence she has. It’s hard to believe anyone is that thick.

She had to copy her.ie for content, she comes across as so disingenuous, everywhere is her “fave”.

She is still reading here, the fact that she tagged some pages to follow is a deviation from her usual posts. She’s such a narcissist, she’s usually very reluctant to promote anyone else’s insta, especially other women. The fact that she did that today shows she is trying to improve her piss poor engagement.

I’m afraid it’s too little too late Shannen, anyone who has read this thread knows the truth.
She's trying to do some damage control, hoping that the people she's tagged will give her a shoutout. She is the most insincere person I've come across on IG. Everything she does has an alterior motive and it is usually to serve herself. Obviously still hanging onto this thread as she addressed the dates on the vouchers.

Reactions: 4
At least I’m getting good laugh at her car crash off story tonight.. so we had her empowered speech 🤦🏼‍♀️Promoting her fake online abuse claim.then tell the whole country to go get stuffed cause she needs to get her hair done(great role model you are telling young people to give two fingers to gov and do what you like
Then Halloween outfits 🤣🤣eh love what Halloween will be lockdown from people like you not following guidelines!! Then she promotes restaurant outdoor eating eh sorry but you copied her.ie properly run website giving tips and creditable account!! Then her positive Tuesday texting herself again messages!🤣🤣🤣off her fake accounts!!
Shannen Still stalking this page!!
Hello shannen 😊have you missed me!! Can’t wait to see what random stuff you share next!! Thanks for the laugh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The problem with Shannen is....she thought because she was on Love Island that it would be an easy ride from there, with #collabs #gifts press coverage etc but what happened was, she thought she was better than everyone else & assumed it would all be handed to her on a silver plate, she took advantage of small companies/mua's etc using & abusing, dropping friends to get to where she wanted to go but all you have to do is look at Greg O'shea, Rob Libsett & Yewande- they came home from love island & went back to their jobs, Greg is still studying to become a solicitor, Rob is still a personal trainer.....i suppose my point is, they don't rely on the "fame" from LI in order to get on with their daily lives or to progress in TV, Press coverage, they are still making their own money. Shannen has literally commited crimes to try to further her career.

I'm sure Shannen has to be asking herself how is it that Maura Higgins & Yewande have their own clothing line, make up line etc & she is promoting out of date vouchers for hillbillies 🤷🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂 Hi shannen. Under 20 minutes and you referenced your thread here with the dates on your vouchers 😂😂 your so full of tit it's not even funny anymore, your deluded 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ow she is definitely still watching this thread.
I for one won't be eating out of hillbillies ever again and I have sent them an email telling them so and directed them to posts on Twitter all about the scamming Shannon. #stopscammingyounggirlsshan

Attachments

• Heart
The problem with Shannen is....she thought because she was on Love Island that it would be an easy ride from there, with #collabs #gifts press coverage etc but what happened was, she thought she was better than everyone else & assumed it would all be handed to her on a silver plate, she took advantage of small companies/mua's etc using & abusing, dropping friends to get to where she wanted to go but all you have to do is look at Greg O'shea, Rob Libsett & Yewande- they came home from love island & went back to their jobs, Greg is still studying to become a solicitor, Rob is still a personal trainer.....i suppose my point is, they don't rely on the "fame" from LI in order to get on with their daily lives or to progress in TV, Press coverage, they are still making their own money. Shannen has literally commited crimes to try to further her career.

I'm sure Shannen has to be asking herself how is it that Maura Higgins & Yewande have their own clothing line, make up line etc & she is promoting out of date vouchers for hillbillies 🤷🙈
Very true.. she done nothing even all her past interviews she talked some shite about what she gonna do!!🤣🤣🤣never once happened!! Lol her big dream moving to the uk!! Just give it up now shannen.. move on.. it’s not gonna happen for you!! Think reality check when you have to pay for papped 🤣🤣🤣photos in burger joint!!! Eh your not famous shannen.? Stop for your sake.. go back to college or get a job!! Pay your taxes!!

Love you too shannen 💕💕 do you want me to say your my idol.. when I grow up I wanna be you, your great role model!!! Soooo famous!!!

lol sorry but I’m older then you, own a home, work full time, have degree and currently working full time doing masters in psychology.. active member in society!! Give back to my community!!

not online trolling just pointing out what you done is wrong and your scamming and misleading needs to stop ✌

Seriously is that other blogger who sent her that message on this planet .
Saying she's getting hate because of her looks .
No honey , people dislike her because she's a liar, thief, scammer , a fraud and a crazy stalker ex .

Can she or the person who is doing her hair tomorrow be reported in some way? She and anyone who enables her are bleeping disgraces.

This is spot on 👏🏻
She expected instant fame after LI. You can’t expect to be a superstar for doing nothing.

She needs to let it go, it didn’t happen for her. She didn’t get any of the big deals or collabs. As you pointed out others in the series after her achieved the level of success she wanted. Most of them don’t even have love island in their bios anymore, but she’s desperately clinging on to her couple of minutes of screen time.
No one outside of Dublin even knows who she is.

Reactions: 3
Can she or the person who is doing her hair tomorrow be reported in some way? She and anyone who enables her are bleeping disgraces.
If she going in or promote she got her hair done Or spotted on the premises.. yes there is loads we can.. contact hse, contact guards.. business will have to close while the staff have get Covid testing and self isolate.. so I would honestly advise the owner to rearrange her free appointment to another date.. other wise that business will be in crap!!

cause they breached hse requirements and Covid tracing!!

Another note.. pretty tit off the business imagine the customers are in tomorrow find out shannen was in!! They would be extremely hurt!! It’s pandemic we are in!! Just selfish off them!! They need to ask the harsh question how much business does shannen bring them??? But loyal customers young and old be hurt by their actions for a girl that’s want free hair cut!!! Talk about first world problem!!!

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she incriminating herself... lol last night you said the police were laughing... now your building a case!!! What planet are you!!! There no slander or definition of character???

you robbed money... you didn’t pay taxes... you mean fraud!!! lol wake up..
Traveled not self isolating!!! Off course people give an option for safety of others!!!

what your solicitor name??? So I can forward on a letter???? I’ve asked you twice!!! Please provide theses details cause I would be more then happy to drag you true the court!!! Your in the wrong!!
*Your wasting solicitors time with your false bullying claim!!! Don’t forget to pay them ✌

yes people have every right to contact brands, you have fake following fake likes promote counterfeit items, scam people and lie!!! People wanna protect business/brands/people from you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.