Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG 😆

what does she not get!! She robbed money!!
And done countless horrible things over the years!!
Eh she didn’t sue they paper when she leaked her own stories to them!!

Everyone reweeted, shared post and commented on her when the news first broke in March!!She robbed money!!
Some reason this girl thinks She above the law!
We’ll shannen done the crimes herself!

Eh shannen You sent up fake account and slated yourself for drama on this website!!
No one on this entertained it and called you out!!! You tried to start your own hate campaign about yourself thats just sad!
Worse we never engaged in your nonsense and spoke well know facts about you!

Reactions: 4
She literally can do nothing for herself, like her mam had to come down to put the flowers in the bloody vase, I would be so mortified to admit that!!!!!

Also in one of her responses to her fake questions she replied that everyone sees this perfect life with the perfect boyfriend, flowers etc.....NO SHAN no one sees a perfect life wen they see you, they see a bullshiter with a fake life trying her level best to be relevant, it's actually laughable that you rate yourself so high and believe that just because you spent 4 days on Love Island that you deserve some sort of status in society, I guarantee you if anyone was asked if they remembered you on LI it would be a big fat NO

Reactions: 7
I can't deal with her poor me act anymore it's so ridiculous, I've been at so many events with shannen there and she's been so rude to guests there(intentionally hitting into girls she doesn't like, screaming into people's faces etc) it's funny watching her ignore vital people in the room because she hasn't a clue who is behind the PR companies that she begs stuff off, I've also witnessed her lovely boyfriend deal from his car outside of these places. Now shannen is lovely looking, if I was her I would of concentrated on going down the playboy route and made a name that way but no she just refuses to leave behind the life of drama. I hope for her own sake she maybe seeks counseling and talks about her wrong doings and comes to terms with what shes done to people and how she can learn and become a better person.

Reactions: 3
Crying 😂😂😂 this was the photo shoot that was so important for her career that she had to hop on a plane for 😂😂😂
I can't understand why she uses this photographer, he posts the most unflattering photos, she is a stunning looking girl, even the photo she posted after she got her makeup done the other day, gorgeous, but these photos and the ones posted in the Daily Mail the last time are just so unflattering, her makeup looks awful in them and it clearly wasn't going by the pic she posted plus he has little or no interaction on any of his posts, so not sure who she hopes will see them 🙈

I can't deal with her poor me act anymore it's so ridiculous, I've been at so many events with shannen there and she's been so rude to guests there(intentionally hitting into girls she doesn't like, screaming into people's faces etc) it's funny watching her ignore vital people in the room because she hasn't a clue who is behind the PR companies that she begs stuff off, I've also witnessed her lovely boyfriend deal from his car outside of these places. Now shannen is lovely looking, if I was her I would of concentrated on going down the playboy route and made a name that way but no she just refuses to leave behind the life of drama. I hope for her own sake she maybe seeks counseling and talks about her wrong doings and comes to terms with what shes done to people and how she can learn and become a better person.

Playboy is outdated .

Crying 😂😂😂 this was the photo shoot that was so important for her career that she had to hop on a plane for 😂😂😂
I cringe when she gets called Love Island's Shannen . Alot of people in the UK don't even know who she is .

Reactions: 2
I can't understand why she uses this photographer, he posts the most unflattering photos, she is a stunning looking girl, even the photo she posted after she got her makeup done the other day, gorgeous, but these photos and the ones posted in the Daily Mail the last time are just so unflattering, her makeup looks awful in them and it clearly wasn't going by the pic she posted plus he has little or no interaction on any of his posts, so not sure who she hopes will see them 🙈
Although this Aaron pix guy takes staged photos I believe from reading the Lauren Goodger thread that he 100% does not allow his pictures to be edited before being published in the media....that’s why Lauren Goodger is so dead against him and doesn’t use him anymore. I would imagine pictures posted by Shannen have been edited by her

I’ve been reading this forum and guys I’m 100% convinced she does ask herself the questions. Every question answered today was replies to this forum. I just think the poor girl is delusional. She thinks people are jealous and want to take her down because she has the “ perfect hair and make up”, her words not mine hahaha.

She mentioned she was getting bullied about her weight, I haven’t read any comments about her weight on this. The only comments I’ve seen is people telling truths, not assumptions.

The work question I found hilarious. The not working and scrounging for free things constantly was one of the most mentioned things here well except the scamming poor girls of course but she puts a whole paragraph about her past jobs up. It’s actually sad. I do feel sorry for her. I would also love to hear more about this “dance school” she owned. I remember he did dancing and probably taught it but owning one I think is another Shannen lie. (Now that line there is an assumption babe).

Also the bullshit that you can’t work, seriously, you probably have about 5k real not bought followers, I think you’ll manage, most people do with far more than that.

Also the KFC thing get over it. As you say you’re in the public eye, at least you didn’t have to pay them to take your pictures 😉

I’m not trying to destroy you Shannen or I’m certainly not jealous of your “perfect” life. You’re only a young beautiful girl, you’re just really not helping yourself. You need help. I think you should definitely take yourself off social media if it’s affecting your mental health as bad as you say it is. Like I don’t think you realize that people saying stuff that has happened is not bullying. I’ve actually seen lots of positive things said about your appearance on this forum considering you keep mentioning that. People have an issue with the things you have done.
Is she saying she’s too famous to work a normal job ? 🙄

That will never happen.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but the more you think about it!!
Global pandemic Dublin in level 3!
Shannen jumps on plane to Manchester to pay someone to take photos of her walking down a street???? After announcing she had big career opportunity in Manchester needed to go ASAP!!!
Reality it was a photo of her in burger joint??? Eh I’m lost???? She paid a photographer to take photos of her on a street changing outfits and burger place, then Shannen went on the lash with her mate???

She should be charged and prosecuted for stealing from these girls and if any of the girls want to make her pay contact me she actually deserves a prison sentence just imagine 4 days on love island to 2 yrs in sunny mounyjoys dochas centre she best bring her purse the muas in there would slit her face if she didn't pay I heard a rumour that she supposedly goes to Manchester to smuggle redballs drugs back and honestly anyone who sells or lives off proceeds of drugs is the lowest of the low absolute horrible person

• Wow
To the person above who asked does she think she’s too famous to work , yes she literally thinks that. I remember a question a few weeks back asking “would you go back to work?” And she said she would love to have a normal job again but too many people know her now so she couldn’t .

Have seen the girl a few times out and about and it’s not that hard to see the girl isn’t the full circle if you get me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what if too many people know her id say it’s more like she’s ripped too many people off and she knows she’d be a sitting target if she had a job serving the public, newsflash you can get a job that doesn’t involve serving behind a counter BellEnd 🙈

She should be charged and prosecuted for stealing from these girls and if any of the girls want to make her pay contact me she actually deserves a prison sentence just imagine 4 days on love island to 2 yrs in sunny mounyjoys dochas centre she best bring her purse the muas in there would slit her face if she didn't pay I heard a rumour that she supposedly goes to Manchester to smuggle redballs drugs back and honestly anyone who sells or lives off proceeds of drugs is the lowest of the low absolute horrible person
Hahahahahahahaha WTF if that’s true she has some balls to be preaching about anything to anyone.

Was waiting for someone to say about her fella dealing.. seen it first hand. Sure how do you think they met 🤣

is she really pulling the bully card? She sent her boyfriend to a young girls home because they are scruffs and didn’t want to refund what they scammed.

Guys didn’t you forget she’s moving to the UK because everyone in Ireland are jealous and hate seeing people do well. She’s a nobody here and she’ll be the same when she’s over there. She’s got big TV gigs coming soon so she’s said, I wonder will she get more air time.

I remember that, didn't she pretend to be something to do with ex on the beach to get him to go to the hotel room or something like that
That’s also true! She made up a fake email pretending she was the producer of Ex on the beach and that they were looking for Shannen and Dano to go onto it and they were both to send videos and she posted his video all over social media. That’s another thing she’s done, impersonated an ITV producer. What a munter!

Last edited:
Supposedly she is going into I’m a celeb a few people in Ballymun shared the article in the Sun about it and the comments on it were nothing compared to what’s been said on here. I think the main problem people have with the girl comes down to the fact that she’s a horrible person in thoughts and actions but thinks everyone hates her cos she’s goodlooking, not sure when a pretty face meant you couldn’t do anything wrong in life. Whacko Jacko is bleeping right she’s ripe for one flew over the cuckoos nest mad witch.

Supposedly she is going into I’m a celeb a few people in Ballymun shared the article in the Sun about it and the comments on it were nothing compared to what’s been said on here. I think the main problem people have with the girl comes down to the fact that she’s a horrible person in thoughts and actions but thinks everyone hates her cos she’s goodlooking, not sure when a pretty face meant you couldn’t do anything wrong in life. Whacko Jacko is bleeping right she’s ripe for one flew over the cuckoos nest mad witch.
I thought you had to be a celeb or ex celeb to go on that

I wonder why she doesn't get her fillers and botox done off KH anymore . I remember she would call K the queen of filler.

Reactions: 2
Every year I'm a celeb comes on she gives the impression or trys to drop hints that she is going in, it's actually laughable at this stage, id say she contacts the sun with the story that she is going in to try & stay relevant but do you really think ITV would have anything to do with her, a simple Google or Twitter search would put them right off & I'm sure they do there research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.