Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted with glam by Jordan he seems very nice bloke!! So happy he got away from her when he did!! She would have ruined his career!! Plus using all his products for free!!!! Respect for him!! Shame on her!! Now let’s see she isolate for 10 days!! Or will see cry out she has mental health issues staying indoors!!!!!
I agree, plus I don't think anyone else does her make-up as good as he did, im so delighted he has spoken out, id say she is raging plus she can't send Luke to threaten any of us, it will all come crumbling down around her & she will have no one to blame but herself

Reactions: 1
See full of crap!! I’m glad she was exposed for scamming girls 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Justice for the girls!! give them back their money!!! From your fake company you set up!!!!
Revenue coming for you shannen ✌
mall truth no bullying, cause you bullied young girls?! Disgraceful!!! How do you sleep at night robbing money and scamming business!!!

Reactions: 2
So she is referring to things that have been said here. She is being very selective, picking and choosing comments and then twisting them to suit her narrative.
It’s not a clever thing to do, people who come here, will read the thread and see for themselves what we are saying.

How about you address this Shannen, your thousands of fake followers!!! It’s actually ridiculous the amount of them. Do you think people are stupid?!

You use your follower number when contacting “brands” hotels, restaurants. You know your follower number is fake but you still use it. This is deceitful,you are essentially lying 🤥. Lying to small businesses and MUAs.

You are a “public figure” so you are being called out on this. You couldn’t grow your account organically so you bought followers and your blue tick instead. This doesn’t fool people, your extremely poor content ( endless selfies)
Doesn’t match up with 100k followers. Credit people with some intelligence.

I’m not jealous, I’m not hating, not trolling, I’m calling you a liar because that’s what you are. It’s not abuse it’s stating facts.

Keep reporting those fake pages as spam,Instagram is doing its job, she is losing followers daily.
Her engagement is so poor, again it’s there for all to see on social blade.

Reactions: 4
People have shared screenshots of stuff that is already freely available on the internet, such as the Daily Mail articles. No one here wrote the articles, and Shannen willingly sends her photos to them in the hopes they will write a story about her. How is sharing an online article bullying? The screenshots from Twitter and Facebook, again, no one here wrote those. If anyone puts her name in the search bar they come up. And no one shared anything about her friends. They shared statements people who are no longer friends with her decided to put up of their own accord. She should stop twisting things because this information is already on the internet for anyone who searches for it.

I’ve been reading this forum and guys I’m 100% convinced she does ask herself the questions. Every question answered today was replies to this forum. I just think the poor girl is delusional. She thinks people are jealous and want to take her down because she has the “ perfect hair and make up”, her words not mine hahaha.

She mentioned she was getting bullied about her weight, I haven’t read any comments about her weight on this. The only comments I’ve seen is people telling truths, not assumptions.

The work question I found hilarious. The not working and scrounging for free things constantly was one of the most mentioned things here well except the scamming poor girls of course but she puts a whole paragraph about her past jobs up. It’s actually sad. I do feel sorry for her. I would also love to hear more about this “dance school” she owned. I remember he did dancing and probably taught it but owning one I think is another Shannen lie. (Now that line there is an assumption babe).

Also the bullshit that you can’t work, seriously, you probably have about 5k real not bought followers, I think you’ll manage, most people do with far more than that.

Also the KFC thing get over it. As you say you’re in the public eye, at least you didn’t have to pay them to take your pictures 😉

I’m not trying to destroy you Shannen or I’m certainly not jealous of your “perfect” life. You’re only a young beautiful girl, you’re just really not helping yourself. You need help. I think you should definitely take yourself off social media if it’s affecting your mental health as bad as you say it is. Like I don’t think you realize that people saying stuff that has happened is not bullying. I’ve actually seen lots of positive things said about your appearance on this forum considering you keep mentioning that. People have an issue with the things you have done.

Attachments

Last edited:
I read her questions and part of me did feel sorry for her and that ultimately she was a bit naive and then she goes and puts a comment up saying she is looking for a hat maker.

Now if I was looking for a hat maker I would google “Hat maker dublin” and low and behold it throws up numerous results. It is my assumption that Shannen wants a hat maker to contact her and then Shannen will tell the hat maker she has X number of followers and will collaborate with said hat maker in return for a free hat. Now Shannen, the question I ask you is would you consider this to be a deceitful thing to do to a small business owner ? You’re follower numbers are fake and the business will not get the exposure you will claim they will but you will get a product for free....do you think this is fair.

If you have money to eat out multiple times a week or purchase Louis Vuitton trainers or purchase plain tickets for non essential travel then you have money to spend with local hat makers and support struggling small Irish business owners.

Spending her Sunday afternoon reading tattle when she says her mental health is bad your bringing it upon yourself just get off social media or address everything people are saying in this forum and quick enough the forum will end

Reactions: 5
She asks herself all them questions on her instagram million percent 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Ok you addressed my comment regarding the hat. Then why not be specific in the question you asked ? Why not put a comment up saying I’m looking for a hat maker to make a bespoke piece for a halloween costume. Emphasise that you will be paying and have a very specific design in mind....perhaps more milliners might reach out to you if they know you are willing to pay. This is an honest question and deserves an honest response.

Most influencers ask questions such as can someone recommend this or that...most of the time these questions could be answered by a quick google search. In reality the questions are a disguise for them looking for a collab. Do you blame people for making assumptions when the practice you have just engaged in is the norm in your industry.

Like she can’t keep a friend for more than 2/3 months but seems to think it’s all them people that are the problem.

Take a look at yourself hun! I feel like she believes her own lies. She hasn’t taken a second to actually think why she gets so much hate, instead she posts it for attention and talks about being bullied all the time.

Stop being a victim and actually grow up and take responsibility. It is actually embarrassing reading your tit but it’s great entertainment because you’re so stuck up your own ass.

You think people must be jealous of you or not happy in their own life because you’re called out for your tit. I just want to shake you and take your head out of your ass.

I don’t even think you know what’s true and was isn’t at this stage because you’re full of so much tit. I don’t even no why I’m so invested in you. I think it’s because you’re being called out for every single horrific thing you’ve done but still try play the victim.

Reactions: 3
This is the end for her and she knows it so will obviously pull the mental health stunt. Tried to kill herself twice? Sure she’s never had a break off social media from what I can see to deal with something as severe as that. Tried to kill herself and then what got her makeup done the next day and shoved up a selfie? The lies 😂 I’ve heard it all now. What a car crash of a girl. And her boyfriend who is besotted with her like stop ✋ you will just be tarnishing his name being with you the family will see through it all soon enough. I doubt they have seen those screenshots telling your ex you were going to get him sent to prison over lies! Screenshots don’t like baby cakes I’m ready to see it all come crashing down finally for her. She’s used and hurt too many people with big personalities to get away with it now ☺

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she's saying we're lying...someone posted screenshots of messages SHE sent to her ex threating to 'ruin him' with a fake domestic violence case so he would get sent to prison and never see his son again. It's there in black and white.

She has literally spent all day reading here and sending questions to herself. What a waste of a Sunday. There isn't one thing I envy about her or her life and it's far from 'perfect' as she mentioned this morning. She seems like a very lonely person with far too much time on her hands. Who would be envious of that?

Reactions: 6
Is she having a laugh trying to play this trolling card!! But result cause she directing people to here and they are reading it.. forming their own decisions after that!!

Here question and answers are embarrassing!!
shannen topics
Her teeth tags the business again and again
Breast implants
Lash
Fillers
Margot Robbie or Pamela

They are always her favorite blah blah!!

What does any brand see in her!!
With fake followers and views!!!

ohhhh interesting 🤔 shannen admits she ran her own dance school... another thing to look into!! to see if she registered it as company! Or faked it all!!
Extra tax bill she might have to pay back!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry shannen but you gave me best laugh ever!! Stick this on your story!!
you robbed innocent young girls
Faked a company
Didn’t register it by trading laws
Promoted it and scammed business and scabbing for free stuff
Didn’t pay taxes
Never returned the money you scammed off people!! Point blank you robbed!!

shannen you bullied girls, threatened them to keep their months shut!! Harassed them at their homes!! Got your sister to send vile bullying messages!!!
Your the bully and troll!!! You had no empathy to what you put them girls true!!

getting called out on your actions is not trolling it making others aware what lying robbing and scamming you do! ✌

your the one obsessed darling ✌Your theone trying to justify your wrong actions by deflecting!!

I want justice for the girls!!!
Return their money and give them public apology they deserve..

You done all this but you where caught ✌Simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember those baby scans and txting Danos baby mama . I remember him saying aswell that when he was asleep she would go searching through his phone and texting people. He had his phone locked with either finger print or eye to unlock , can't remember which it was , I found that so fucked up
I remember him saying he had it on his toe!!! A toe unlock when she was staying because she’d open his phone when he was asleep using his finger!! She was a total crazy cat!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't mean to laugh but I'd well believe it . She was nuts. The stories he would say about her that she had done and he had proof of alot of things . She was dangerous . I personally think he should've went further with the threats she sent him

I don't mean to laugh but I'd well believe it . She was nuts. The stories he would say about her that she had done and he had proof of alot of things . She was dangerous . I personally think he should've went further with the threats she sent him
Remember she was saying they were back together when he was in prison and they were going to Thailand. His family and friends all said he Defo wasn’t back with her and it was all lies. Sure she wasn’t allowed to the funeral so that says it all!! His family told her she wasn’t welcome.

Remember she was saying they were back together when he was in prison and they were going to Thailand. His family and friends all said he Defo wasn’t back with her and it was all lies. Sure she wasn’t allowed to the funeral so that says it all!! His family told her she wasn’t welcome.
I remember that .
Selling that story to the paper was lower than low.
She wouldn't let the family grieve in peace

Reactions: 1
Is she having a laugh trying to play this trolling card!! But result cause she directing people to here and they are reading it.. forming their own decisions after that!!

Here question and answers are embarrassing!!
shannen topics
Her teeth tags the business again and again
Breast implants
Lash
Fillers
Margot Robbie or Pamela

They are always her favorite blah blah!!

What does any brand see in her!!
With fake followers and views!!!

ohhhh interesting 🤔 shannen admits she ran her own dance school... another thing to look into!! to see if she registered it as company! Or faked it all!!
Extra tax bill she might have to pay back!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣sorry shannen but you gave me best laugh ever!! Stick this on your story!!
you robbed innocent young girls
Faked a company
Didn’t register it by trading laws
Promoted it and scammed business and scabbing for free stuff
Didn’t pay taxes
Never returned the money you scammed off people!! Point blank you robbed!!

shannen you bullied girls, threatened them to keep their months shut!! Harassed them at their homes!! Got your sister to send vile bullying messages!!!
Your the bully and troll!!! You had no empathy to what you put them girls true!!

getting called out on your actions is not trolling it making others aware what lying robbing and scamming you do! ✌

your the one obsessed darling ✌Your theone trying to justify your wrong actions by deflecting!!

I want justice for the girls!!!
Return their money and give them public apology they deserve..

You done all this but you where caught ✌Simple
I am late to the party as always. How did she scam girls out of money?? That's awful. What ever about herself but to scam others!!! Thats not nice at all. I've no idea who this Shannon person is but the more I read i don't think I want to know. Came across this feed earlier and I'm just interested now. Found her account on Instagram now.

She is milking this whole be kind and no bullying campaign she is plastering all over her insta. It's the only content she is able to keep herself relevant. If she just went offline on social media for a while I can guarantee she won't be missed by her fake followers. She will never make insta her full time job time to call it quits now that your 27 and get a long term job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.