Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she just freeloaded of another makeup artist today. The girl has no shame. She's from the same area as we I don't know her but I've seen her around. It's disgusting what she did to them girls. I'm 40 and have a 19 year old girl if she had scammed her at the age of 14. I'd go around to her house and pull her out of it. It's the 14 Yr olds mother who needs to lodge a complaint about her with the garda she's a minor after all and she could be prosecuted for that alone never mind the other girls she screwed over. She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 1
The girl went to the garda, she told us she had to give shannen and Luke’s information, as much as she had etc. She was shook up when it happened I remember she posted in the group chat balling crying.. she told us that she could either log a formal complaint or something against them but it could take up to 2 years, (I can’t remember exactly this was back in March ) which wouldn’t have helped her current intimidation so instead they logged her phone number as urgent if she called the garda. A lot of threats happened behind the scene from shannen that most people just aren’t comfortable talking about publicly because they’re afraid to.. the girl is mentally unstable ffs god knows what someone of that character would do!

I didn’t see the screenshots her sister sent in here omg do you know what page it’s on to find it and if it’s still here ?
It's all still here, it was only posted at the weekend so scroll back maybe 5 pages and work your way forward again

She scammed money... set up fake business.. didn’t pay taxes! Took money of minors!! Never registered a company! False promises business, begs for free stuff! Shared people personal data broke gdpr! Also shared minors details!! Never been held accountable for her actions!! Criminal activity!!! Worked with minors!!! No garda vetting or child protection!! Set people up false pretences!!!
That only the tip of the iceberg!!

See she just freeloaded of another makeup artist today. The girl has no shame. She's from the same area as we I don't know her but I've seen her around. It's disgusting what she did to them girls. I'm 40 and have a 19 year old girl if she had scammed her at the age of 14. I'd go around to her house and pull her out of it. It's the 14 Yr olds mother who needs to lodge a complaint about her with the garda she's a minor after all and she could be prosecuted for that alone never mind the other girls she screwed over. She should be ashamed of herself
She clearly has no shame or any other redeeming qualities. She is someone who has been enabled her whole life, someone who feels entitled to an easy life because of her uncanny resemblance to Hollywood SuperStars. You must be in awe of having someone of her social stature in your area 🤣

Tbh what would 99% of these ‘influencers’ do if Instagram didn’t exist. I can already think of a few that didn’t go to college and never had a proper job so have no real education or skills behind them that would fare in the real world! Are they not terrified?! What happens when they want to go for a mortgage?!
Landing a spouse with the big bucks is the end goal unless they go down the only fans route.

Then again from what I read on this thread it seems there’s an exotic living to be made as a yacht girl in Dubai.

stop i snigger to meself when I see her around which isn't very often cause she looks down on people from the area.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you have screenshots of any threats Shannen or Luke made. Post them here and I will help you get justice. Don’t be afraid of her, she’s a nobody and he’s an even bigger nobody
we paid on revolut, some cash I think. She kept insisting her “Manager” would send us our contracts to sign but nobody ever got one. Apparently because of no contract signed we could’ve essentially just handed money over to a friend for all the garda know. Although, if you search SRMG management all the girls who hashtagged it in their photos come up on Instagram. She clearly got rid of the management too as she knew what she had done. Ido what ever happened to Luke’s fail of a company “emotees” must’ve went bust when she made him pay some of us back partial refunds , because she clearly spent it all on her lavish holidays abroad.. she also made up her granny died lol what a sicko. She posted the other day she was in visiting her granny and apparently her other granny was already dead .. karma is a witch is all I can say. Never pretend a family member died. She also told us all her sister had cancer, yet another lie .. people in Tallaght who know her family said this was never true. The sister is just as bad

Reactions: 2
The girls can use charge back on revolut!! They can get there money back.. well if she said it was her management company why did she have manager?? That don’t make sense!! Especially for legal reasons she would have to have solicitor and public liability insurance?? So supposedly a girl went on a shoot?? Had accident who is liable?? Who do they claim off?? Maybe the both of them need to be audited!! That untrue cause if you went to guards say you were scammed and others they wouldn’t give that response!! This girl is not able the law!! This tread is treading now.. I wouldn’t be surprised what happening in the background!!

Another note.. if this happened in March!! Your unsure what funds you gave her!! It’s simple go onto your revolut and transfers! Was it one transaction or serval!!! Or get on to the central bank requesting your details off transactions between your account and her!! It’s a easy trace!!! I’m sure her account will have all sorts dodgy transactions!!! There for she avoid taxes, she thinks but she will be caught soon! That why we pay taxes!!!! Plus she be caught out on the covid payment!!! When she means tested again.. she scammed girls and she be caught out!!
If I was scammed out money I know the exact cent they got and how much I’m owned back!!!

Last edited:
The girls can use charge back on revolut!! They can get there money back.. well if she said it was her management company why did she have manager?? That don’t make sense!! Especially for legal reasons she would have to have solicitor and public liability insurance?? So supposedly a girl went on a shoot?? Had accident who is liable?? Who do they claim off?? Maybe the both of them need to be audited!! That untrue cause if you went to guards say you were scammed and others they wouldn’t give that response!! This girl is not able the law!! This tread is treading now.. I wouldn’t be surprised what happening in the background!!

Another note.. if this happened in March!! Your unsure what funds you gave her!! It’s simple go onto your revolut and transfers! Was it one transaction or serval!!! Or get on to the central bank requesting your details off transactions between your account and her!! It’s a easy trace!!! I’m sure her account will have all sorts dodgy transactions!!! There for she avoid taxes, she thinks but she will be caught soon! That why we pay taxes!!!! Plus she be caught out on the covid payment!!! When she means tested again.. she scammed girls and she be caught out!!
If I was scammed out money I know the exact cent they got and how much I’m owned back!!!
I’m not sure if a chargeback would work considering we voluntarily sent her the money ? And cause we all sent the money so long ago.. to be honest the money isn’t the worst part of all of this.. to be the money is well gone now but it’s how she conned us and lied , how she treated us and made a fool of us. We’re all absolutely mortified by all of this, we’re embarssed to of ever been apart of this “management” she sold all of us young girls dreams and then tore them apart. And we still have never ever got an apology for it, she believes her own lies

Off course you can get the money back!!! It’s fraud!!!! 6 months ago is not a long time!! That the power of banks you can get your money back from scammers!! It takes time but she will get full investigation!! Eh the money should be your main priority you were robbed!! You didn’t freely send her money, gosh you were sold a false service from a scammer!! You paid membership fee!!! I’m a lot older and smarter i will ask you the question!! Why do would you be mortified you done nothing wrong but a victim??? Hate to break it but there was no dream!! If what you learned was a life lesson and do background check!! Well why would she apologize when so far she thinks she got away with it?? Don’t worry she apologizes one day!! You can choose to expect or laugh!
But do the crime be prepared to do the time ✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tick Tock Shan I hope Karma hits you like a brick coz that’s all you deserve you’ve a rotten core inside of you, we all know what your like deep down an absolute melt you will never have a minutes luck in this life or the next one and that’s a promise. I know you would love to be compared with Harley Quinn but with all that super sizing you’ve done to your mouth it’s the joker your twinning it with 🤡

Off course you can get the money back!!! It’s fraud!!!! 6 months ago is not a long time!! That the power of banks you can get your money back from scammers!! It takes time but she will get full investigation!! Eh the money should be your main priority you were robbed!! You didn’t freely send her money, gosh you were sold a false service from a scammer!! You paid membership fee!!! I’m a lot older and smarter i will ask you the question!! Why do would you be mortified you done nothing wrong but a victim??? Hate to break it but there was no dream!! If what you learned was a life lesson and do background check!! Well why would she apologize when so far she thinks she got away with it?? Don’t worry she apologizes one day!! You can choose to expect or laugh!
But do the crime be prepared to do the time ✌✌✌
I’ll say it to the girls then we will defo try that!! Thankyou for the advise! I don’t know why I thought it was too far gone I don’t know much about charge backs etc and if it would be possible .. yeah we have definitely all learned a lesson to do background checks in future ! However, I know I personally will never be joining any management again 🤣were just embarssed because she made a fool outta us, she probably thought we were idiots , laughing at us that she thought she got away with it !

Well my advice is also referred to as google!
Very strange she not speaking it on her fake Instagram page!!!
So the mission is blue tick removed!!!
She loses the fake followers and likes!!
No more freebies for her!!
Brands drop her and no more collab work!
no more taking advantage of mua, hairdresser and lip filters!!!
She can use her own money from now on!! Say that be hard cause it all robbed!!
Next mission
Revenue audit.., Pay the girls back a full amount!!!!! Hit wit a tax bill. And penalties chargers
Cpo investigation
She be black listed from the banks
Guards and criminal investigation
Fraud investigation
Social welfare investigation
Threatening chargers!!

it’s life, we have laws you break them you pay the price!! She done all that herself!!!
It’s karma now!!!

Maybe she learn THATS her own fault!! Come on say THAT!!

Last edited:
Oh another thing I forgot she prompting counterfeit items on her Instagram!!!!
She sends people to buy knock off clothes, that could be any fake account!! The scamming trick again from her!!
As a she calls herself a so called influencer she really cares about her followers!!! Hoping they get scammed she gets a cut for cheap tat
I say she even breaking her tenants agreement having two dogs in apartment!!!
the girl has no limits to how low she can actually go!!

I’ll say it to the girls then we will defo try that!! Thankyou for the advise! I don’t know why I thought it was too far gone I don’t know much about charge backs etc and if it would be possible .. yeah we have definitely all learned a lesson to do background checks in future ! However, I know I personally will never be joining any management again 🤣were just embarssed because she made a fool outta us, she probably thought we were idiots , laughing at us that she thought she got away with it !
I would really encourage you all to raise this with your banks. They will take it seriously, especially if a few of you are all with the same bank. I know it must have been a horrible thing to go through and you're feeling like you should have seen the signs, but remember there was a group of you, she conned you all. How would you feel in a year or two if she set up shop again and had another group of girls? While this whole thing is still fresh I would take action now.

Don’t be embarrassed, all that you did was put your trust and faith in someone who sold you a dream. That is the nature of a con, it works best when a person is so eager to achieve their end goal that they’ll allow themselves be influenced against their better judgement.

Such is the nature of life you live and you learn, it’s just a shame that you had to feel humiliated in this situation but don’t let that get you down. A skilled manipulator knows just how to dig into a persons insecurities and use them to exert control over them. If the manipulator is someone that you admire or look up to then it gives them more power over you as you are under the illusion that they know better than you. In this case she used her profile to convince you all of her professionalism and in a way the ‘fake it till you make it’ advice is a good slogan, but not when it comes to lying, stealing & using people for your own gain.

Don’t allow one person & her minions to harass you all on a personal level I.E phone calls, texts, social media or in person. They are all grounds for protection orders and prosecution. Keep records of everything she does to intimidate you.

This thread is a public forum, nothing that is said here is been posted on her accounts, nobody is ringing her or texting her. And certainly nobody is turning up on her doorstep to have a man issue threats of violence upon her and her family. How despicable.

I can guarantee you as a group you will have so much support and encouragement, karma is on your side. x

Also just to clarify for anyone who is supporting her regarding the management scam.

She may have issued refunds to some clients after the girls went public with their stories, but that was only because she was exposed. If the girls who got suspicious hadn’t of done some of their own investigations into the O’Donnell sisters, hotels, PR agencies e.t.c, Shannen would have continued to string them along using a barrage of excuses and control tactics.

Again if the whole thing was a hoax set up by a hacker than she was never liable to reimburse the girls so why did she? There must have been a digital trace from the girls accounts to her account therefore proving that she took money from others under false pretences. Or did she pretend not to notice a considerable sum building up in her account????

The digital trace explains why anyone who transferred her money got it back but the ones who paid cash have no proof so she didn’t do the decent thing by them. If you were truly remorseful you would pay every cent back. No apology was issued because instead of taking a step back to assess the situation she focused instead on attacking the people who exposed her.

Why support someone who to this day lies about the extent of her deceit. The only reason you would support this behaviour is if you are complicate with theft on an organised scale. This was not an opportunist crime this was well thought out, it was just the execution that let her down. Dodgy paperwork, forged documents e.t.c

If nobody in her circle can see no wrong in what she did then they contribute to the problem.

Last edited:
@Fruitloopd in regards to your answer everything you’ve said is spot on, and I agree we should all work on getting rid of her blue tick! How can we do this though officially ? I know a lot of the girls involved are sick and tired of hearing Shannens name..

@Elvisisdead yeah your 100% right! If anything I guess SHE should be embarrassed now for being known in all of Ireland as a scammer and a con artist 🤣I don’t know how she shows her face in public to be honest I’d be mortified!! As I’ve said before she genuinely believes her own lies and believes herself that she’s done no harm! Which is insane, she needs to go get mental help. She has lost sooo many friends from all this as they knew what she was doing, and fair play for them for finally sticking up to the wicked witch! Yeah she wouldn’t have even given us any partial refund if she knew what she did wasn’t wrong. However, she still believes she deserves the other half of our money because she gave us her “time” 🙄

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Result this tread is treading!!!! It now comes up when you goggle her name!! Plus I seen it on few girls stories!
Now we are making more aware!!!

Eh that easy to remove the blue tick, she done that herself.. have fake followers likes and promoting knock off goods.. she broke community guidelines!!

Surely there’s a way to remove fake followers from an account ? Remember a while ago insta deleted all inactive accounts and influencers and celebs all dropped thousands ? Maybe we can bring Shannens account to light to be checked ? She’ll only have like 10k real followers left Id say, if even 🤣🤣
And omg woohoo that’s amazing !!! Who’s story was this being talked on actually I’m curious to have a snoop?

Oh I don’t know how I haven’t mentioned this here either ! But I’m not sure if you guys are aware, you know before the SRMG management she had another agency also?? I’m trying to remember the name but I can’t for the life of me.. she ran it with another guy apparently, one or two of the girls that joined the SRMG management had been in the previous one also and shannen asked them to join her new one .. apparently nothing came outta that either but there was a smaller joining fee but because the agency was split with another guy I guess this where shannen got the idea for her new one as it meant full profit to her directly rather than splitting it .. there’s an insane amount of stories about her that keep creeping up, i know everyone has a past but wow hers is darkkkk!!!

did you see all her stories posting indirect quotes at this forum lol.. saying “making mistakes is part of life”.. “not everyone has to like you” blah blah.. like I’m sorry shan but putting up a few quotes isn’t gonna suddenly make what you did okay? Yes everyone makes mistakes but not THIS many!! ! If you make this many “bad mistakes” it just means your a bad person at this stage

Last edited:
I’m not gonna mention girls names on this.. but people are rising up now.. standing up to a bully!! I don’t really care what she posts on her fake page!!
Bottom line she robbed money off girls, set up fake company and especially took money and didn’t even give it back!!
I say her account be gone soon, more people are reporting it!!! Community guidelines there for reason and especially when you have blue tick there things you can and can’t do!!
I say business and collab will start declining her now!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.