Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing , no matter how many followers you have you should still have to pay .
I think every business who gets hounded by these so called influencers should call them out on their tit .
If business's want to offer a free or cheaper thing to someone , they should do it for frontline staff or the elderly . They deserve it more than an influencer
I couldn’t agree with you more, give back to the people who have held our country together on the front line and to the ones who have suffered the most like the elderly, disabled and their carers so many of whom have spent months behind doors.

Anyone else should pay their way especially the young & healthy.

100 thousand followers to ‘influence’, in theory but how many of them were bought with someone else’s card. It not only Miss Dublin West’s card she has used without permission.

Ask her ex he’ll tell you a few stories ☕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
100% agreed!! This is the only way we are aware of what this person gets up too! I say if you go deeper you would realise the full damage off lies and scamming she get up too!!
The revenue would have a field day with her!
If unfair to genuine bloggers out there helping a business promote their goods!
I think once the blue tick removed this person account that would make her realise the sharp reality off offering genuine service!
Reputation is everything and building it on lies and false promises is so disheartening!
She is a nobody at the end of the day, wish more girls spoke up about her!! find the courage, cause she will scam other again!!
They could have prevented it!!!
If they do speak up they be surprised at the support they would revive.

She deserved to be held accountable for her actions and not get away with it!! Her day is coming very fast!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t sit back and not respond to this thread any longer. I was in the management, she robbed me of a couple of hundred euros, she paid a partial amount back, about 60 quid or so from what I remember, but certainly no where near the full amount. She scammed an autistic girl, a few single mothers, children as young as the age of 14 etc, she has no Conscience.

I’ve first hand see her call 2 of the girls in the management group chat fat and slag their appearances ( bear in mind this is meant to be a business group chat, not very professional! ). She Also scammed a photographer which she hired for an event, still to this day she never paid her. She made fake flight tickets, however she quickly got caught out when it said on the ticket we were going for 2 days but yet left on the Friday and still returned on the Friday ( but different date 2 days later) lol. She clearly is very blonde. She forged another PR event managers name on an invoice, some of the girls contacted this lady as we were told it was Shannen’s manager, this lady had no clue about the management and had only ever met shannen once in her life, that PR company then took legal action against her personally. For obvious legal reasons we never found out the outcome of that.
We have contacted The Sun, The Daily Mirror etc and they weren’t interested in the story to expose her. We contacted the revenue also but I’m not sure if the girl ever got a response from that ( idk the outcome anyway )
there was a group of girls in the management who speculated Shannen was scamming from the beginning but many of the girls were young and naive and did not believe them, until we were given proof.
Once we all exposed her online she took a major hatred torwards two girls in particular who first exposed her ( for GDPR I won’t expose their names ) and she even got her fella to go to one of the girls house and give her a few death threats.. she was told to be quiet online or something bad would happen to her family .. her phone was also hounded with a tonne of calls from Shannen screaming her head off at her, I’m lucky I never personally seen that side of shannen as I kept quiet for the most part.
I’ve heard the calls though and they’re very bad. so after that she went to the Garda but we have all been too afraid to speak out about it any further because she did that to that girl. What more is she capable of ? My family have enough going on right now without having her fella knocking at my door also, and I’m sure the same for the rest of the girls too. Therefore we have been silenced to speak any further.
When we all exposed her so many people reached out to all of us in the management about similar experiences of her scamming them too, the “I forgot my purse” saying seemed to be used ALOT!! Anyway, this girl is vicious, I guarantee she is not suffering badly with her mental health, she is a narcissist, she wants the attention by saying she will harm herself when she never would, because she wouldn’t wana ruin her “perfect” appearance with scars lets be real. Oh and by the way she told a few of us in the management she HAS had her cheeks and jaw filler done so idk why she harps on all the time that she hasn’t. She’s full of plastic, if you see old photos of her it looks like a different person. She openly used to always call herself “naturally gorgeous” to us all it was so pathetic and big headed. Her name even makes me feel sick to my stomach.
She affected a lot of the girls in the groups mental health too actually, we always felt like we weren’t good enough as only the 2 tall skinny girls were picked for everything and we were told brands just wouldn’t want our look. ( bear in mind they were only picked to do stuff like go into New Look and take a few pics on their iPhones in the changing room lol , stuff like that ) as there was no real opportunities. So why did she allow us to join the management if she knew brands “wouldn’t want us” then?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t sit back and not respond to this thread any longer. I was in the management, she robbed me of a couple of hundred euros, she paid a partial amount back, about 60 quid or so from what I remember, but certainly no where near the full amount. She scammed an autistic girl, a few single mothers, children as young as the age of 14 etc, she has no Conscience.

I’ve first hand see her call 2 of the girls in the management group chat fat and slag their appearances ( bear in mind this is meant to be a business group chat, not very professional! ). She Also scammed a photographer which she hired for an event, still to this day she never paid her. She made fake flight tickets, however she quickly got caught out when it said on the ticket we were going for 2 days but yet left on the Friday and still returned on the Friday ( but different date 2 days later) lol. She clearly is very blonde. She forged another PR event managers name on an invoice, some of the girls contacted this lady as we were told it was Shannen’s manager, this lady had no clue about the management and had only ever met shannen once in her life, that PR company then took legal action against her personally. For obvious legal reasons we never found out the outcome of that.
We have contacted The Sun, The Daily Mirror etc and they weren’t interested in the story to expose her. We contacted the revenue also but I’m not sure if the girl ever got a response from that ( idk the outcome anyway )
there was a group of girls in the management who speculated Shannen was scamming from the beginning but many of the girls were young and naive and did not believe them, until we were given proof.
Once we all exposed her online she took a major hatred torwards two girls in particular who first exposed her ( for GDPR I won’t expose their names ) and she even got her fella to go to one of the girls house and give her a few death threats.. she was told to be quiet online or something bad would happen to her family .. her phone was also hounded with a tonne of calls from Shannen screaming her head off at her, I’m lucky I never personally seen that side of shannen as I kept quiet for the most part.
I’ve heard the calls though and they’re very bad. so after that she went to the Garda but we have all been too afraid to speak out about it any further because she did that to that girl. What more is she capable of ? My family have enough going on right now without having her fella knocking at my door also, and I’m sure the same for the rest of the girls too. Therefore we have been silenced to speak any further.
When we all exposed her so many people reached out to all of us in the management about similar experiences of her scamming them too, the “I forgot my purse” saying seemed to be used ALOT!! Anyway, this girl is vicious, I guarantee she is not suffering badly with her mental health, she is a narcissist, she wants the attention by saying she will harm herself when she never would, because she wouldn’t wana ruin her “perfect” appearance with scars lets be real. Oh and by the way she told a few of us in the management she HAS had her cheeks and jaw filler done so idk why she harps on all the time that she hasn’t. She’s full of plastic, if you see old photos of her it looks like a different person. She openly used to always call herself “naturally gorgeous” to us all it was so pathetic and big headed. Her name even makes me feel sick to my stomach.
She affected a lot of the girls in the groups mental health too actually, we always felt like we weren’t good enough as only the 2 tall skinny girls were picked for everything and we were told brands just wouldn’t want our look. ( bear in mind they were only picked to do stuff like go into New Look and take a few pics on their iPhones in the changing room lol , stuff like that ) as there was no real opportunities. So why did she allow us to join the management if she knew brands “wouldn’t want us” then?
I'm so sorry this all happened to you. She clearly doesn't care about anyone but herself. In her world she is somebody but the reality is that the few people that do know her only know her as Dano's crazy ex. On the bright side, times are changing, it may not seem that way now, but I think the internet is wising up to people coasting through life and making a living on bullshit. She will realise very soon that she has no back-up plan. If IG disappeared in the morning what would she do? Who would she be? It's a shame you couldn't gain any traction on exposing her, maybe the right people just didn't catch wind of it?

Reactions: 2
Tbh what would 99% of these ‘influencers’ do if Instagram didn’t exist. I can already think of a few that didn’t go to college and never had a proper job so have no real education or skills behind them that would fare in the real world! Are they not terrified?! What happens when they want to go for a mortgage?!

Yet again another scare tactic!!!
People can see right true them...

Im not replying to that!! Cause you know exactly why!! How many accounts have you made so far!!!
Just give it over now!!! You scammed, lied, robbed!!
Enough with the mental health stuff, you knew fully what you were doing!! Cause you didn’t stop after scamming money from the first girl you kept going!!!! You done all that! Stop defecting!!! Absolutely lies what you say!! You think you can out smart others you can’t!! Your revolut account says it all!!!
I hope business and brands do their homework on you!!! You a liar and theft!!!!
That’s a lie about the revenue!!

Another thing!!! If she so called scammed 14 year old!!!! That massive children protection issue!! One she not garda vetted or child protection trained!!! No parent consent, no content forms!!
So if I was a parent I would get on to CPO!!!
Even if she took payment off a young person is so wrong on so many levels!!! It’s against the law!!!
Then say someone with disability, that sicking she targeted vulnerable member in society!! Can’t imagine the damaging affects she has done!!
Thats give so many more reason why she should be even more looked into!!
CPO, Revenue, Fraud, Faking a company!! The list is getting bigger Now!!!!

@Fruitloopd im confused.. are you accusing me of being Shannen? I have already said I was in the management and I am sharing my experience, I didn’t once even defend shannen in that post, she’s a sick human why would I do that ?

Well if your not, you said information regarding her scamming a child!! And you didn’t report that to the guards??
There is similarities with the other username said the same thing as you!! Begs to question the person motives!
ive outlined on previous post on advice what to do... so you can go about it and get your money back!!
fill a complaint!! You can stay anonymous under data protection!!

Well if your not, you said information regarding her scamming a child!! And you didn’t report that to the guards??
There is similarities with the other username said the same thing as you!! Begs to question the person motives!
ive outlined on previous post on advice what to do... so you can go about it and get your money back!!
fill a complaint!! You can stay anonymous under data protection!!
myself and the other person from management have similarities because we were both in the management ! We both got scammed ! If we had two different stories that’s what would raise eyebrows. Also, I was not the 14 year old in question so that is that child’s mother’s responsibility to report that, certainly none of my business to do so. Like I’ve said previously a tonne of the girls done everything they possibly could to get shannen reported by the garda, newspapers, revenue etc and nothing came from it.. there’s not much more we can do anymore at this point, if we speak out publicly again we’re accused of trying to get clout. Nobody’s intentions of exposing shannen ( well atleast mine anyway) were for followers, the more followers = more problems so I don’t want that. Unlike shannen, which by the way guys she doesn’t get as many collabs or gifts as you think, one piece of “advise” she gave us,that she does is to write #gifted and #collab even when it wasn’t a collab, so it makes brands think she’s popular.. She’s a nobody and all her likes and followers are fake even her collabs lol

No such thing as management as it wasn’t a registered company.. you mean scammed!!
Well then your basing your information on assumptions then?? Once you mention to guard a child was affected they didn’t act on it!! Sounds very bizarre??? They have duty of care, she robbed money under false pretences??
The revenue done nothing is rubbish!! It wasn’t reported to them as for now they are aware!!
off course the revenue will take that serious, we have tax system for a reason! When someone frauds money that against the law!! When someone promotes a company.. that not registered or set up under trading laws that fraud!! It’s criminal offence!!
In that case everyone would do it! We have justice system for people scamming!! She done it to serval individuals not just one!!! Using revolut account the central bank will investigate it!! It’s totally unacceptable!!! My main issue she scammed people, the state and business!! She committed a crime!!! Simple!!!

So her fella knocked at someone’s home to issue death threats. That is intimidation and the guards would have to investigate this and issue the aggressor with a caution. Did the victim in this case notify the guards.

Usually the guards will take all details of a crime and you will receive a letter telling you that they are investigating the matter, did any of the girls who went to the guards receive a letter from them ?

myself and the other person from management have similarities because we were both in the management ! We both got scammed ! If we had two different stories that’s what would raise eyebrows. Also, I was not the 14 year old in question so that is that child’s mother’s responsibility to report that, certainly none of my business to do so. Like I’ve said previously a tonne of the girls done everything they possibly could to get shannen reported by the garda, newspapers, revenue etc and nothing came from it.. there’s not much more we can do anymore at this point, if we speak out publicly again we’re accused of trying to get clout. Nobody’s intentions of exposing shannen ( well atleast mine anyway) were for followers, the more followers = more problems so I don’t want that. Unlike shannen, which by the way guys she doesn’t get as many collabs or gifts as you think, one piece of “advise” she gave us,that she does is to write #gifted and #collab even when it wasn’t a collab, so it makes brands think she’s popular.. She’s a nobody and all her likes and followers are fake even her collabs lol
Did you check through the screenshots that were posted here with peoples names, numbers and refunds? If your personal details are on one of those screenshots then that is another crime she has committed against you.

According to the random person (her sister) that posted them to this thread, Shannen has these screenshots posted on Facebook!!!

I can understand that you don’t want any further hassle but the truth of the situation is you as a group have allowed this bullshit artist to completely bully you into submission.

Strength in numbers girls if you get this topic trending a media outlet is bound to pick it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No such thing as management as it wasn’t a registered company.. you mean scammed!!
Well then your basing your information on assumptions then?? Once you mention to guard a child was affected they didn’t act on it!! Sounds very bizarre??? They have duty of care, she robbed money under false pretences??
The revenue done nothing is rubbish!! It wasn’t reported to them as for now they are aware!!
off course the revenue will take that serious, we have tax system for a reason! When someone frauds money that against the law!! When someone promotes a company.. that not registered or set up under trading laws that fraud!! It’s criminal offence!!
In that case everyone would do it! We have justice system for people scamming!! She done it to serval individuals not just one!!! Using revolut account the central bank will investigate it!! It’s totally unacceptable!!! My main issue she scammed people, the state and business!! She committed a crime!!! Simple!!!
I agree with you !! I’m not arguing against you. And like I’ve said previously WE did not go to the garda for the children involved, each individual who did go to the garda went based on their own experience. It is not an assumption that children were involved it is a fact, we were all in the same group chat we all chatted and became friends, so we know their ages.. there was 14,15,16,17 etc and the eldest was 30 I believe. I really don’t understand why your attacking me when I simply came on to speak about the awful experience I had with shannen. If you don’t wana hear about it, that’s fine I will stop talking in this thread then!

Not forgetting her sister involvement sending horrible messages to young girls, telling basically to keep their mouths shut calling her all sorts off names.. she a bully!!! Don’t preach be kind when you bully rob lie and fake stuff!!!

Yeah the more you think about it!! There is enough evidence to convict her!! I hope more girls act on it and speak up!! She a nobody holds no power for freedom of speech! We have laws for a reason!! She can’t do nothing!! When they audit her they will discover more about her!!

If Shannon didn’t do nothing wrong go public about it???? Why she not doing it official way by providing information, evidence.. show her registered company details!!!!

she forged plan tickets, invoices and let’s see if she forgers this... then she screwed!! Cause everything logged on system!! Her supposed company is not registered!! Easier proven cause anyone can google it!!!!!! It’s public information if she providing a service!!!

Reactions: 1
So her fella knocked at someone’s home to issue death threats. That is intimidation and the guards would have to investigate this and issue the aggressor with a caution. Did the victim in this case notify the guards.

Usually the guards will take all details of a crime and you will receive a letter telling you that they are investigating the matter, did any of the girls who went to the guards receive a letter from them ?
The girl went to the garda, she told us she had to give shannen and Luke’s information, as much as she had etc. She was shook up when it happened I remember she posted in the group chat balling crying.. she told us that she could either log a formal complaint or something against them but it could take up to 2 years, (I can’t remember exactly this was back in March ) which wouldn’t have helped her current intimidation so instead they logged her phone number as urgent if she called the garda. A lot of threats happened behind the scene from shannen that most people just aren’t comfortable talking about publicly because they’re afraid to.. the girl is mentally unstable ffs god knows what someone of that character would do!

I didn’t see the screenshots her sister sent in here omg do you know what page it’s on to find it and if it’s still here ?

Last edited:
So her tactic was to silence young girls saying they never work in the industry she destroy them!! They we embarrassed to ask for help cause they were scammed!!!
All the girls back down cause one person they were afraid off??? She a nobody!!!! Literally!!!
That’s untrue information, one she would have to given a fully statement off events, provided information! They would been in contact with her!! Yes proceeding of an offence can take up to 2 years! But once you report fraud that different ball game!!
So did you get your money back??? You done nothing cause your afraid off her?? Can I ask why??

So her tactic was to silence young girls saying they never work in the industry she destroy them!! They we embarrassed to ask for help cause they were scammed!!!
All the girls back down cause one person they were afraid off??? She a nobody!!!! Literally!!!
That’s untrue information, one she would have to given a fully statement off events, provided information! They would been in contact with her!! Yes proceeding of an offence can take up to 2 years! But once you report fraud that different ball game!!
So did you get your money back??? You done nothing cause your afraid off her?? Can I ask why??
Like I say, it happened back in March to that girl and I haven’t spoken to her in a while so the garda might have Contacted her back and gone further for all I know! Some of us got partial refunds, I gave her a couple of hundred, I think about €250-300 or so, and I got around €50 back, other girls got absolutely no refund and instantly got blocked, maybe one or two girls got a full refund cause they had only joined 3 days before tit hit the fan. However, AFTER we all spoke out about it a girl contacted her asking to join and she replied saying she could accept her into the “management” and it was like €200!! Like imagine being caught out and STILL trying to continue your games.

Do you have screenshots of any threats Shannen or Luke made. Post them here and I will help you get justice. Don’t be afraid of her, she’s a nobody and he’s an even bigger nobody

Posting that on here could affect anyone case.. which I recommend they don’t!! Shannen can use her sneaky tactics!!
If anything I would encourage more people to ring the revenue!! It’s a audit or tax bill she deserves!!!
Another thing reporting her Instagram account getting her blue tick removed!!
personally you can’t help others get justice for their case, you can offer advise and that’s it!!
If you do something yourself that off your own free will..

Another thing anyone remember her boyfriend business he set up???? Emotees??? Wonder what happened to that???

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.