Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I seen they call her boyfriend a drug dealer online that’s defamation of character is it ok for them to brand him that or try run down his person ? How would that effect him mentally or if he goes for a job interview . Find it all very one sided on this . Whether you like the girl or not until you have full fact then you can’t really make assumptions , judge , of course them girls are all going to back each other and keep adding and adding to it not every thing they say is true if Shannen called them fat where’s the proof of that ? Post the screenshots . Keep using the “ scam “ card . If it was a scam why did she repost them on her page daily , get photos with them , have a managment page , use her contacts / pubs / restaurants for them to do photos ? Bring them to events like cocoa brown. Flormar , Kendal Jenner hair tools , Eddie rockets birthday ? Why is there none of that mentioned ? Another thing I heard grainne Malone was in the management for a week , a week where the girls where at 4/5 things she didn’t turn up for one and then asked for a refund and started slating surely that’s unfair too ?

The screenshots from her Facebook above shows she returned the money if not all of it most of it . Think it’s very unfair what’s been done and said . She had up she went to the poilce and solicitors and they advised her that she had done nothing wrong and them girls haven’t got a leg to stand on . Without a contract I don’t think they do . I do find it bullying online and I think 30 against 1 with things being said no one will believe the 1 . I’m not defending or taking sides but the proof above is definitely refunds to the girls that were definitely in the management . Therefore refunds were sent so I think they need to stop fibbing to try add to ruining someone’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you please remove them screenshots.. you are sharing personal date.. under GDPR!!

You are liable for exposing someone personal date ie : number & number!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s on her Facebook so I took it from there !! It’s already online I’m just showing what I’ve seen and I’m not taking side let the whole lot of them Shannen the girls do what they want I’m just saying I’ve seen screenshots of most of their refunds it’s on her page on fb

Is calling someone a drug dealer online and saying where he is from and his old job and his name not GYDR ? If tattle has a problem with the screenshots they can remove themselves .

Another note you couldn’t share them screenshots unless you are the person in question??

Just gives more evidence this person is trying to justify themselves and yet again breaking another law!!!!!

Reactions: 1
It was on her Facebook it still is her name on it is backwards Reilly McGrath Shannen just showing what I’ve seen and screenshot she put the refunds up 😂

So how where the girls scammed if they were refunded ? I don’t get that 😒

The youngone has up she’s getting her nails done and out for a match do you really think I’m her ? I’m not her biggest fan now but like come on the screenshots are proof 😂😂 I won’t loose sleep over it just seen my what’s app sending this thread 🧵

You can’t share someone’s personal data ? I’ve seeen screenshots and defamation of character on plenty of story’s without actual fact and there’s a lot of comments on this about other bloggers dangerous assumptions that aren’t true and that’s ok ??? Lies is ok ? It can effect someone’s job , their family even their mental health so relax with your protection it’s the same thing daw

Instead of you all sitting on your holes writing on this and your instas why not go the poilce or solicitors ?

If I hated someone so much I wouldn’t sit and talk about them all day and write about them 😂 there’s plenty of people I don’t like and I just wouldn’t bother even letting them into my head I find it bizarre 😂

I haven’t referred to the person boyfriend I have referred to the person scamming money!!!
I’ve give advice and facts! You can try deflect by using other topics but the matter here is fraud!! Maybe the person should considered their partner before committing such acts they may affect them or family!
This person dug a hole for themselves!!
Maybe they have time will tell!!

Hey just some friendly advice regarding scamming!

Girls affected can contact citizen advice for assistance on where to go to on reporting fraud and free legal aid they offer in civic centres once a week!

Get on to a solicitor to draft a letter to be forwarded on to the person in question.

Contact Local Garda Station. ( keep a copy of everything).

Report to revenue!!!! Setting up a business not following Irish Law and legislation!

Reporting the person in question to Social Welfare department! Claiming funds while working, this will also get the revenue involved!

You can ask your bank or credit card provider to reverse the transaction through a process known as chargeback. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission!!!

Company registration office has no record for the company the person in question allegedly set up!!

Also did this person provide a contract agreement with their supposedly employees??

Regarding the media: gather all the girls (social distanced off course) take a group photo.. share it on social media platforms!! This is the girls time to Unite and take action!! Highlighting you have been scammed!!
More in numbers is easier to prove someone horrible ways of scamming people!
If theses girls let that so could person away with it!! That person will do it again and again! Cause they feel they are untouchable, bully and no empathy towards others!!!

Exhaust every avenue till this person is convicted of those crimes they have committed! It’s only right!

ps: there is nothing this person can do, they have intimidated, manipulated people, lied and threatened people! Especially Stole money!!!!

Why any company/ business/brand/sole trader, use their brand to represent this person, really need to do their homework before booking them!!

Negative person to represent them can have negative affects in the long run!!

They can’t ruin people careers?? Don’t know why they use that as a tactic! Stand up to a Bully! Make a change!!

Let KARMA catch’s up on them!
Hope this helps 😊✌
Excellent advice!

Her page should be reported as spam. She was up to her usual tricks, she had 106k followers, she bought herself +3k on Sunday and another 1k on Monday. It’s there for all to see on social blade. When you click into her followers you can see all the new followers. They are very obvious as she uses the cheapest sites to buy them. All these new followers should be reported as spam also.

When questioned on buying followers before, she didn’t admit to it but she said if that’s what someone wants to spend their money on thats their business,it shouldn’t bother you.

Well it bothers me because She uses her fraudulent follow count to blag freebies as evidenced in the la peniche story.

Companies really need to do their research before working with the likes of her.

Exactly, hoping more agree and comment!

It’s not referred as trolling it providing information that could affect someone business.. having a negative representative advertising their company under false pretences!
Especially she targets small business starting out, Mua, restaurants, food delivery services, hotels, events!!
She pays For likes and followers!! Companies need to be made more aware.. so I’ll be more focused on getting that little blue tick removed off her account!

can I ask people not to commit on her looks etc, as that card she plays!!!

comment purely on her scamming people!!! Lying and false information she gives!!

she making fake accounts on this let’s not play into her hands, let make business & people aware of her!! It’s all about the facts 😊✌

It was on her Facebook it still is her name on it is backwards Reilly McGrath Shannen just showing what I’ve seen and screenshot she put the refunds up 😂

So how where the girls scammed if they were refunded ? I don’t get that 😒

The youngone has up she’s getting her nails done and out for a match do you really think I’m her ? I’m not her biggest fan now but like come on the screenshots are proof 😂😂 I won’t loose sleep over it just seen my what’s app sending this thread 🧵
If Shannen really did share those screenshots then she is in breach of GDPR - she shared client's personel data.

Reactions: 5
Exactly... 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

more law breaking.. hoping the girls screen shot them..it’s evidence!!!
I hope she shares this on her story again!!

Some little reading for people!!
And more people wake up and realise what she done is wrong!!
She not above the law!! She robbed money off young girls and lied! Simple!! Or #iconic yeah???

• Heart
I’m genuinely baffled as to what Tris/Shannen hoped to achieve by coming on here.

She started by saying Shannen scammed her but despite that we should remember that she is naturally pretty and hasn’t had work done 🙄

We shouldn’t “troll” her as she might commit suicide (playing the mental health card, typical Shan)

Then she comes back on to say she has been “threatened” “silenced” and that Shannen has her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Says she’s leaving this account for fear of what might happen.

Did she think this would scare people and the thread would be closed??

Shannen is welcome to my IP address. She’s been called out for being a fake and a liar, that’s not trolling.

She buys her followers, she bought her blue tick on a insta. She has extremely poor engagement on her feed, it improved slightly after she joined one of those follow loop things. She asks herself her questions on her question boxes. She’s basically pretending to be famous when she’s not. This whole Tris thing is showing how unhinged she is. It’s bizarre.
She thought we would all be terrified for our safety and the thread would be shut down.

Awful lot of refunds there so girls who never got refunded ? Also did anyone see these girls - would they be signed freely by an agency the likes of Andrea Roche , assets ? Would they have to pay a joining fee yes of course . Did they go to events and praise Shannen for months yes ? They seemed to be quite happy up until the corona virus lockdown started . I also seen Shannen posted a message from one of the girls mailing her saying thanks for everything and saying she loved her the day this all kicked off but is now on the bandwagon and hating her she’s also been refunded but slates her constantly does that not show it’s mainly for followers ? Is there really a leg to stand on ? Did they sign a contract ? Did they approach her ? Did they hand over a fee for joining at their own accord ?
Seems like your slating the girls appearances here by asking the question ‘did anybody see them, would they be signed freely by a legitimate agency?’ Which of those agencies you mentioned have Shannen on the books?

One girl from quite a large group messaged her saying she had a great day, therefore proving that none of them could have come to the conclusion that they were scammed out of money to pay for an event that was never organised??

That is a ridiculous example to use, one person said they had a great day so Shannen can’t have scammed the masses!!!!!

I don’t think your argument of the girls are using this to gain followers has a leg to stand on. If they are gaining followers from this tit show then I applaud them because they learned this tactic from the Queen of invented drama so she must have some excellent teaching skills. An A+for everyone in the agency it is then.

If she took the money for legitimate purposes then why did she refund so many of her clients?

Excellent advice!

Her page should be reported as spam. She was up to her usual tricks, she had 106k followers, she bought herself +3k on Sunday and another 1k on Monday. It’s there for all to see on social blade. When you click into her followers you can see all the new followers. They are very obvious as she uses the cheapest sites to buy them. All these new followers should be reported as spam also.

When questioned on buying followers before, she didn’t admit to it but she said if that’s what someone wants to spend their money on thats their business,it shouldn’t bother you.

Well it bothers me because She uses her fraudulent follow count to blag freebies as evidenced in the la peniche story.

Companies really need to do their research before working with the likes of her.
Buying followers how sad is that?
I’d say she’s raging that you noticed because I’m sure she was gearing up for a ‘Yous can’t bring me down speech, all this hateful jealous negativity is just increasing my popularity on social media!!! 🙈

38F67F52-9E31-4817-80F3-5FFB1BE9604F.png

Ladies can we all be mindful that those stories about Shannen getting nose jobs & fillers are all lies. Everyone is just out to tell lies about the girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t say.. but this person would stoop to any vile level to try get one up on someone!!

She scammed money out of young vulnerable girls with a fake business she made up and lead to false reality that was all in her own delusional mind..

It’s a shame, at her age to have a long list of people with negative feeling towards her.. them feelings she done that all by herself!!! She gave reason why people should cast option on her for all the horrible things she done to people!!! It’s wrong!!

She is no role model to a younger generation, that why it’s important to make more people aware!!!

She scammed people out off money!!! So far got away with it

As baby oil once said karma a witch...

How on earth was a she never in trouble / prosecuted for the scamming? Makes me feel bad for the poor girls she rinsed

Exactly, she should be held accountable for scamming and revenue be getting a call about her On Monday morning.. audit coming her way!! Big tax bill she will be hit with!!

I would advise the girls to get on to watchdog!!

don’t be intimidated by her and speak up..

I recall one girl speak up about her, her sister mailed the girl horrible messages she publicly shared them.. calling her names, threatened her!! Disgusting behaviour from adult!! She should be ashamed!!!

another thing she went got nails and others things done today??Eh where is her mask in shops!
Yet again one rule for her and the rest have another!!

it’s about time she gets exposed,

speaking off that,her telly appearance getting a tattoo live on air??? She was meant to get another celebrity tattoo and ended up with garage tattooed on her arm...

Q&A on robbing money from the people and state be good watch!!
Be nice justice for the girls!! They deserve it for being used, lied too, scammed off money, false promises, and the list is endless

I hope brands drop her!!! Her blue tick is removed!!
She is so in the wrong!!

I can't help but keep thinking that Shannen is behind the group bookings that didn't show up at La Peniche restaurant.....didnt she try blag a free meal from them & they more or less outed her on Twitter a few weeks ago 🙈
Yes without a doubt it was her leeching as per usual, the neck of her mooching around after an international pandemic has left our economy shattered. Telling the restaurant it would be free exposure, I’m sure the other diners got quite the eyeful alright when Lady Iconic arrived with it all hanging out.

71BFB918-BC6A-4168-B13E-860C175B8D22.png

How on earth was a she never in trouble / prosecuted for the scamming? Makes me feel bad for the poor girls she rinsed
Quite simply she will hound anyone who dares pull her up on her behaviour. She twists every situation around to somehow make herself the victim, a well worn routine that has worked well for her and has made it possible for her to repeatedly rip people off. She needs some kind of intervention as mentally she is not stable. She displays all the traits of NPD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How embarrassing , no matter how many followers you have you should still have to pay .
I think every business who gets hounded by these so called influencers should call them out on their tit .
If business's want to offer a free or cheaper thing to someone , they should do it for frontline staff or the elderly . They deserve it more than an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.