Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i said go for it i was not being serious. I was saying go for it as it ok thats up to u guys what you'se are doing but im not wanting to post anything else or troll the girl. That i also meant bye im going off this site as its serious and i dont blame shannen if she reports about posts. I dont blame the girl giving about about trolls i can see what she means. Jesus im gone. Bye

Ok well i can insure u i am not friends with her, im not her boyfriend pretending to be someone else and im not shannen on here trying to catch you'se out. I was informed by someone that this forum might be reported to police and my friend told me to get off it. Nothing to with having anythin against u guys. My friend seen it on her instagram. Yes shannen may actually not go to the police but u dont know that or what this forum could cause or she could cause and also since there is bad comments on here i thought its better to not say anything else. If u guys want or are for taking her down and getting her name out there for what she really is. I say go for it and best of luck. Im going here now it was nice to talk to you.
Go to the police? Sorry Shannen but the police won’t care that people are calling you out for stealing from people etc. Best of luck with it hun

Reactions: 4
When i said go for it i was not being serious. I was saying go for it as it ok thats up to u guys what you'se are doing but im not wanting to post anything else or troll the girl. That i also meant bye im going off this site as its serious and i dont blame shannen if she reports about posts. I dont blame the girl giving about about trolls i can see what she means. Jesus im gone. Bye
20CC1ADF-B2F3-4CEB-9441-9E0C4301ADA4.png
90BC75D1-B5BF-4858-8AF4-9C04067917D1.png
528B7C5E-7978-4891-AE2C-A96EDBB59E92.png
4B7D11FA-D3AA-46D8-B758-15FE5429CF8D.png
64830C9A-5888-46CD-BF7D-F07B8C8D1204.png

Are these things not serious?

She has form for judging people on how they look and making negative comments regarding body shape but nobody is allowed comment on her looks.

She shared a screenshot on her story of a post that girl wrote here about her earlier

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that Trish is Shannen since shes sharing her stuff on her page. Wouldn't be the first time shes slated herself online to share it for sympathy. Shes non stop looking at this and I hope she is and gets brought down a notch to realise she is a complete narcissist and honestly needs professional help for her own well being.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that Trish is Shannen since shes sharing her stuff on her page. Wouldn't be the first time shes slated herself online to share it for sympathy. Shes non stop looking at this and I hope she is and gets brought down a notch to realise she is a complete narcissist and honestly needs professional help for her own well being.
It’s almost definitely her. When she veered off topic to keep assuring us that Shannen is prettier in person, and hasn’t had Botox, fillers or a nose job she revealed herself.

Also the random incoherent rambling is indicative of her trying anything and everything to stop people revealing anything else about her. This girl will never step up and accept accountability for her actions. I’m sure she has the classic narc trait of feeling superior to all around her but her lack of intelligence let’s her down. Deviant and desperate behaviour has led her to be a somewhat successful scam artist but not a terribly sophisticated one.

If someone had stolen hundreds of euro off me with no retribution that last thing I would hammer home about the situation is how the criminal may threaten suicide if I don’t emphasise how beautiful they are.

Childbrain.

Reactions: 7
Not coming on to join in on this group conversation but just going to say The agency girls have been messaged by shannen and people that know shannen and from fake accounts by shannen and that is why the agency girls dont talk about her now they are afraid to online incase of what shannen might do towards them online or that it creates drama for themselves and get them into hassle. Internet trolls are also getting involved and that is why too. They have accepted what happened and have now moved on. The person called Tris is not shannen and is just an innocent girl that has been through tit, also got scammed too and knows how bad name calling online is. She is not cold hearted like trolls online. Just because someone robbed money from her does not mean she needs to stoop down to that level and call that person names. Thats all she was just getting across to you. She freaked out last night cause she was warned. Yes to you and other people she may seem innocent and simple for saying that girl is good looking after she got scammed by her but thats just the way she looks at life. She is a young girl with a good heart that tried to get her money back she has made it aware what happened. Now shes not getting involved no more after last night
Nobody asked or forced her to get involved!! Just like nobody is asking you to involve yourself. Nobody even knows that girls real identity so why would it matter???

What could Shannen do to any of the girls online ?? Lie about them ?? Get people she knows to threaten and bully them, Threaten them with what exactly?

This behaviour from Shannen has managed to silence a whole group of girls who have been scammed, but the opinions of people online that don’t favour Shannens callousness are trolling and should stop!!!!

Hmmmmmmm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not coming on to join in on this group conversation but just going to say The agency girls have been messaged by shannen and people that know shannen and from fake accounts by shannen and that is why the agency girls dont talk about her now they are afraid to online incase of what shannen might do towards them online or that it creates drama for themselves and get them into hassle. Internet trolls are also getting involved and that is why too. They have accepted what happened and have now moved on. The person called Tris is not shannen and is just an innocent girl that has been through tit, also got scammed too and knows how bad name calling online is. She is not cold hearted like trolls online. Just because someone robbed money from her does not mean she needs to stoop down to that level and call that person names. Thats all she was just getting across to you. She freaked out last night cause she was warned. Yes to you and other people she may seem innocent and simple for saying that girl is good looking after she got scammed by her but thats just the way she looks at life. She is a young girl with a good heart that tried to get her money back she has made it aware what happened. Now shes not getting involved no more after last night
You just joined this conversation though 👀 not everyone online is a troll. Nobody even knows who it is so what is the big upset 😐

Reactions: 2
“Not coming on to join this group conversation but just going to say”
Doesn’t make much sense 🙄

• Haha
“Not coming on to join this group conversation but just going to say”
Doesn’t make much sense 🙄
Writing in the exact same style as the previous girl!!

I just don’t understand why girls would leave what happened in the past and stay silent on the matter to let her get away with it! Give her the power to ruin their image online while hers stays intact.

If they have screenshots of the conversations regarding money and also photos from events they attended with her then they have proof that thehad a relationship with her and that she took money from them under false pretences. So why give her an easy way out??

Heres an article in which she publicises her agency so if it was all legitimate what happened to it??

This is why she is desperate to stop ‘trolls’ talking about it because she knows it was never above board and the sooner people forget about it the better for her.

3CC997FE-C879-4EC1-A137-D51EFE543E9E.png
5F9CF88C-9EE4-427C-91B7-F41449A5776F.png
0A80C5D8-36D5-4750-8431-AAB70CCEAEF7.png
D08CB668-AC17-4371-AC76-F15DCE621E52.png
213FD0A6-21F5-4DFF-B003-7AB651EA67E9.png

I get the whole thing about the agency yes and there is lots of people that feel sorry for us guys not being able to get our money back and just moving on. If we talk atall about it online we get warnings just like I did. The troll comments I was on about was the comments that were on about her body figure and looks which I thought is not nice even though she robbed money off me. I am not defending her as in saying she does not deserve to be called out as a scam artist and not a nice person. I do agree with the rest of what you people are saying. Scamming money is wrong very wrong. It was my own decision to come on here. Alot of people think I should have done what I was doing and keeping my mouth shut to avoid hassle drama trouble police etc that is what i am going to do now is forget this happened and move on. My mum does not need hassle landing on our door step as she suffers from a bad heart and I myself suffer from anxiety, Good luck people and I wish you all the best with things. Sorry I have been silenced but wish you people the best. After a few minutes im deleting this account. Im going to sleep and get on with my weekend and not having nothing to do with this shannen business anymore. As mentioned in my post from two or three days ago she knows who I am and yes I have been warned and silenced. Bye

Sorry meant as mentioned in my post from frew days ago I mentioned what I work at and about a few hundred taken from me by her. Thats how she knew it was me and I recieved a message last night

I myself went too far in one or two things I posted on here aswell

The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be traced and mines was

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I get the whole thing about the agency yes and there is lots of people that feel sorry for us guys not being able to get our money back and just moving on. If we talk atall about it online we get warnings just like I did. The troll comments I was on about was the comments that were on about her body figure and looks which I thought is not nice even though she robbed money off me. I am not defending her as in saying she does not deserve to be called out as a scam artist and not a nice person. I do agree with the rest of what you people are saying. Scamming money is wrong very wrong. It was my own decision to come on here. Alot of people think I should have done what I was doing and keeping my mouth shut to avoid hassle drama trouble police etc that is what i am going to do now is forget this happened and move on. My mum does not need hassle landing on our door step as she suffers from a bad heart and I myself suffer from anxiety, Good luck people and I wish you all the best with things. Sorry I have been silenced but wish you people the best. After a few minutes im deleting this account. Im going to sleep and get on with my weekend and not having nothing to do with this shannen business anymore. As mentioned in my post from two or three days ago she knows who I am and yes I have been warned and silenced. Bye

Sorry meant as mentioned in my post from frew days ago I mentioned what I work at and about a few hundred taken from me by her. Thats how she knew it was me and I recieved a message last night

I myself went too far in one or two things I posted on here aswell

The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be traced and mines was
Look back at what you’ve wrote, firstly you revealed personal details about yourself that’s how she knew who you were but then she also tracked your IP address even though your engaging with this website not hers??????

Using a sick mother and mental health are tactics Shannen has been using for years to avoid paying back people she has ripped off. She has told people her own mother has cancer to get them to stop chasing her for what she owes.

Did she think of Dano’s grieving mother when she wouldn’t leave his name out of her mouth even after been asked to more than once. Did she think about the anxiety levels of any of the girls she scammed or who they may have borrowed the money off.

The only thing she will focus on is how to get herself out of the trouble she brings on herself.

How many times have you said your leaving this site already? Just shut your account down and be done with it. Simple.

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely baffled as to what Tris/Shannen hoped to achieve by coming on here.

She started by saying Shannen scammed her but despite that we should remember that she is naturally pretty and hasn’t had work done 🙄

We shouldn’t “troll” her as she might commit suicide (playing the mental health card, typical Shan)

Then she comes back on to say she has been “threatened” “silenced” and that Shannen has her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Says she’s leaving this account for fear of what might happen.

Did she think this would scare people and the thread would be closed??

Shannen is welcome to my IP address. She’s been called out for being a fake and a liar, that’s not trolling.

She buys her followers, she bought her blue tick on a insta. She has extremely poor engagement on her feed, it improved slightly after she joined one of those follow loop things. She asks herself her questions on her question boxes. She’s basically pretending to be famous when she’s not. This whole Tris thing is showing how unhinged she is. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 10
Hey just some friendly advice regarding scamming!

Girls affected can contact citizen advice for assistance on where to go to on reporting fraud and free legal aid they offer in civic centres once a week!

Get on to a solicitor to draft a letter to be forwarded on to the person in question.

Contact Local Garda Station. ( keep a copy of everything).

Report to revenue!!!! Setting up a business not following Irish Law and legislation!

Reporting the person in question to Social Welfare department! Claiming funds while working, this will also get the revenue involved!

You can ask your bank or credit card provider to reverse the transaction through a process known as chargeback. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission!!!

Company registration office has no record for the company the person in question allegedly set up!!

Also did this person provide a contract agreement with their supposedly employees??

Regarding the media: gather all the girls (social distanced off course) take a group photo.. share it on social media platforms!! This is the girls time to Unite and take action!! Highlighting you have been scammed!!
More in numbers is easier to prove someone horrible ways of scamming people!
If theses girls let that so could person away with it!! That person will do it again and again! Cause they feel they are untouchable, bully and no empathy towards others!!!

Exhaust every avenue till this person is convicted of those crimes they have committed! It’s only right!

ps: there is nothing this person can do, they have intimidated, manipulated people, lied and threatened people! Especially Stole money!!!!

Why any company/ business/brand/sole trader, use their brand to represent this person, really need to do their homework before booking them!!

Negative person to represent them can have negative affects in the long run!!

They can’t ruin people careers?? Don’t know why they use that as a tactic! Stand up to a Bully! Make a change!!

Let KARMA catch’s up on them!
Hope this helps 😊✌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Doggy Dentures luck might be running out 🤣 About time karma caught up with this yoke she’s nothing but a warped lil wannabe and FYI make up brushes aren’t the only thing that’s been up her hole. Someone else said she’d be run out of Malahide well that thing was run out of Ballymun. Nothing but a dangerous bleep

Reactions: 1
Well personally speaking I think users should report their Instagram page!!

one option report their account for a scam! It doesn’t block or remove her! you can still see it,
More people that report it, instagram have to act on it!

Get the blue tick removed off their page permanently ! it’s important, the page losing its blue tick!!!!!!
Then no brand will use this person!! They can’t ask for free stuff, promoting items or breaks away review!! No blue tick no free stuff.... simple!!

This person has fake followers! Fake views!!
Fake likes...

They broke community guidelines and scammed people using their Instagram account!

Instagram have a duty off care, requirement with a person obtaining a verified blue ticket!

I know they blocked several girls that tried to contact her to get their money back! They should get everyone they Know to report the page!!!! Spread the word girls...

If you go onto their account, click on 3 dots, about account and you can see they had 4 other accounts!

Last edited:
Hey just some friendly advice regarding scamming!

Girls affected can contact citizen advice for assistance on where to go to on reporting fraud and free legal aid they offer in civic centres once a week!

Get on to a solicitor to draft a letter to be forwarded on to the person in question.

Contact Local Garda Station. ( keep a copy of everything).

Report to revenue!!!! Setting up a business not following Irish Law and legislation!

Reporting the person in question to Social Welfare department! Claiming funds while working, this will also get the revenue involved!

You can ask your bank or credit card provider to reverse the transaction through a process known as chargeback. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission!!!

Company registration office has no record for the company the person in question allegedly set up!!

Also did this person provide a contract agreement with their supposedly employees??

Regarding the media: gather all the girls (social distanced off course) take a group photo.. share it on social media platforms!! This is the girls time to Unite and take action!! Highlighting you have been scammed!!
More in numbers is easier to prove someone horrible ways of scamming people!
If theses girls let that so could person away with it!! That person will do it again and again! Cause they feel they are untouchable, bully and no empathy towards others!!!

Exhaust every avenue till this person is convicted of those crimes they have committed! It’s only right!

ps: there is nothing this person can do, they have intimidated, manipulated people, lied and threatened people! Especially Stole money!!!!

Why any company/ business/brand/sole trader, use their brand to represent this person, really need to do their homework before booking them!!

Negative person to represent them can have negative affects in the long run!!

They can’t ruin people careers?? Don’t know why they use that as a tactic! Stand up to a Bully! Make a change!!

Let KARMA catch’s up on them!
Hope this helps 😊✌
This is all very good advice. If I was one of those girls I would not let any of what she did slide. She will continue to con businesses and people. I'm surprised she isn't collapsed in a heap on the ground, she's spineless!

As far as I seen on shannens profile these screenshots there was a lot and most refunds giving . How come the girls never posted these ?

I followed the whole situation and screenshot these from shannens Facebook account proving she sent refunds ? Maybe that’s why the girls haven’t done anything but put it online and fabricated it ? I don’t know the full story but these are all the girls names from the management and also the proof she refunded ?

• Haha
Awful lot of refunds there so girls who never got refunded ? Also did anyone see these girls - would they be signed freely by an agency the likes of Andrea Roche , assets ? Would they have to pay a joining fee yes of course . Did they go to events and praise Shannen for months yes ? They seemed to be quite happy up until the corona virus lockdown started . I also seen Shannen posted a message from one of the girls mailing her saying thanks for everything and saying she loved her the day this all kicked off but is now on the bandwagon and hating her she’s also been refunded but slates her constantly does that not show it’s mainly for followers ? Is there really a leg to stand on ? Did they sign a contract ? Did they approach her ? Did they hand over a fee for joining at their own accord ?

I have enough background information and facts on this person.. it’s not to ruin her (career), she done that all herself...

Liars don’t have good memories is all I can say.. Once you put it out on the Internet it can come back to haunt you in a few years.. people see you in real life and know stuff!!

So I’ll offer her an Oliver branch..
Public confession what you done,
return the money you scanned out of people!
I mean return it all, not half!!

Public apology to them and others you scammed and lied too!

Stop working with brands under false pretences!!

I would advise brands to stop send her stuff, ask her to return goods!!
Not to represent their brands!!

If she send message looking for collab work, decline and don’t respond!!

*Maybe you be able to sleep easy tonight with a clear conscience if you start doing the right thing! The ball is in your count!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.