Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone who was affected by the management scheme taken legal action? It's baffling that she was able to just walk away from something like that. Her reputation for not paying for anything seems to be well known in the beauty industry. All this scheming will come back to bite her when she has no credit rating, no history of earnings or stamps built up. I doubt she declared any of what she earned from the agency as income. She seems to totally rely on other people to pay her way which she probably thinks is great now, but when the time comes to buy a house, or a car she will be screwed. I think she has her head in the clouds and would be happy to sit back and let men pay her way for the rest of her life. The bf is clearly the reason she is even able to move out of the family home. In this day and age it's important that women are independent and can provide the basics for themselves. Nothing wrong with your partner buying you something nice but for the love of god at least have your own finances, learn how to drive, cook your own breakfast!

I also think the Playboy dream is very outdated. The whole page 3/lads mag thing has died out because society has moved on and it's widely accepted now that those kind of publications are degrading, chauvinistic, and portray women in a negative light. It's worrying that a young woman like her would promote a rag like that and not aim a bit higher. She can use the word 'iconic' all she wants, and that may have been relevant for Playboy 15 years ago, but we live in a very different world now

Reactions: 4
She also never paid the photographer she hired for a photo shoot with SRMG. Yes we have tried. We tried to contact the papers. Shannens boyfriend threatned one girl about that saying that something bad will happen her family if she does not stop talking about shannen. I contacted the irish daily star and the sun. I heard nothing back from them though and nothing in the papers. Would not suprise me if she has them wraped round her finger and talked her way around them to ignore us. Some of us did get on to solicitors but they asked to get shannens address. Shannen since has moved to hotels with her boyfriend and they have a new house. Shannen also i think has a new phone number she changed it after she got caught scamming. The solicitors need an address for her and without this they cant exactly take action. They asked to ask her for our money back but shannen blocked and ignores anyone who emails her. The solicitor says even if they do have a case against her it may cost more money than the money we lost in the agency and a chance they may not win the case. So yes she has pretty much got away with a major crime of fraud. Its crazy. Her and her boyfriend are like bloody bonnie and clyde lol. Something has to be done about her though. Maybe she will do something someday and finally get caught and arrested for it

someone did contact the Joe Duffy radio show about her a few months ago about what she did with the agency.

They were on talkin about her on the radio

After she screamed down the phone to a girl ripping into her for talking about her and making out shes in a bad place cause the girls from the agency are talking about her and crying down the phone. Straight right after that phone call she was on her instagram putting up posts and stories laughing away about stuff and all smiles. I dont even know how she is still a judge at the miss ireland beauty pageants after what she done to miss dublin west and how she can be a judge at any pageant

Last edited:
Yeah she gets free stuff on insta from brands due to being an influencer. Thats how influencer work is, you have to promote the brand. But i do agree she needs to cook and manage money herself. Its great a guy paying away for you but she needs to step up and pay for stuff herself. She does have a past career as a dental nurse. Maybe she was too spoilt as a kid or something and now as an adult she thinks she can still act like that, welcome to adult life shannen you have to learn to manage money in an adult way at some point with or without a man. God help her if she ever gets pregnant. You have to do stuff yourself aswell as your partner doing the work and spending money

Yes a real agency would have a proper place aswell. I wonder does she even go halfs on money with her boyfriend for even a meal or drinks or staying in a hotel

Yeah she gets free stuff on insta from brands due to being an influencer. Thats how influencer work is, you have to promote the brand. But i do agree she needs to cook and manage money herself. Its great a guy paying away for you but she needs to step up and pay for stuff herself. She does have a past career as a dental nurse. Maybe she was too spoilt as a kid or something and now as an adult she thinks she can still act like that, welcome to adult life shannen you have to learn to manage money in an adult way at some point with or without a man. God help her if she ever gets pregnant. You have to do stuff yourself aswell as your partner doing the work and spending money

Yes a real agency would have a proper place aswell. I wonder does she even go halfs on money with her boyfriend for even a meal or drinks or staying in a hotel
I’m aware of what an influencer is and how they make money. But this girl is riding the coat-tails of a blink and you’d miss her appearance on love island. She has no established business presence or career. Her main motivation is how to live a life of luxury for free. A champagne lifestyle on lemonade money except she can’t even afford the lemonade. I just can’t see any reputable brand approaching her for a collaboration.

It is an amazing stroke of luck that her con artist ways haven’t attracted the media’s attention yet, but even if a news outlet ran the story as long as they used beautiful, reality star, celeb, well known, model and influencer to describe her she could easily dismiss the rest of the article because in her mind her superficial world is of most importance.

Don’t forget this is a woman who went to a concert and bemoaned the fact that only one person told her she looked beautiful!! The mind boggles of the importance she places on image. There is no substance to her as a person as for independence give me a break, she has used fake charity buckets to collect money outside shops to fund her ‘aspirational lifestyle’!!!

She is a crook and has been all her life.

Reactions: 3
Literally I have no words for her anymore she’s a joke of a girl and spoiled are you mad she grew up in Tallaght she’s been rode by so many up here in her slutty days 😂😂 I honestly don’t know what her fella sees in her other then the blonde and boobs cause I say she has the personality of a fish 😂😂 she would be a good candidate for the show botched

Reactions: 1
Elvisisdead i agree. I know someone too that does not work a normal job and tries to look for freebies on insta. Shes not well known influencer but does a bit of modelling. She has never worked in a real job ever. On the dole but doing same as shannen making out shes something big. She does not go out with guys really that will buy her stuff thats expensive like designer or fake designer. Apart from one guy a few months ago but it only lasted a few weeks. I do a bit of influencer work. Well known influencer helped to set me up. 75 page instagram programme i also work a normal job makin money myself i have had some freebies of instagram. In my normal job i work my ass off sometimrs we get great money and some weeks if hours are low i get tit money. But we work are asses off. The joy of a part time job in retail. But im grateful for my job. I also worked in childcare full time. I experienced paying bills and rent so i know shannen would get a big surprise if she has to get and pay for a houdrse house car or have a child. Shes in for a difference if it happens

Sorry about spelling mistakes on a bus going through bumpy roads lol

Last edited:
Literally I have no words for her anymore she’s a joke of a girl and spoiled are you mad she grew up in Tallaght she’s been rode by so many up here in her slutty days 😂😂 I honestly don’t know what her fella sees in her other then the blonde and boobs cause I say she has the personality of a fish 😂😂 she would be a good candidate for the show botched
Must be a Goldfish that’s why she never remembers to pay her bills!!!

I’d say the fella had to come off social media to prove he wanted to be with her but really it was to prevent people contacting him to tell him what she’s really like.

#Golddigger

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how long shannen had the dental nurse job for? Before the modelling and love island

I should not have asked that question its none of my business and i dont need to know. I dont know what shennen gets up to in her life now so im leaving it alone as its nothing to do with me. Im going to go now i dont want to get involved in this site any further. Guys im going to leave it at that as I dont have anything against shannen its being left in the past now. Thats me done and never opening my mouth again about this girl. I have been aware so much has been said about her online seems to be so many people giving abuse to anyone fillers or no fillers or botox or whatever. I have had botox done and was going to get fillers too but i am happy with myself so im seeing about getting it done or not. I have friends that have it done and friends who dont. I think people look beautiful no matter what they look like. Just be careful about commenting about someones looks. You dont want to drive this girl to take her own life no matter what you may have against her. Some comments on here are serious. The reason im going off this now is i have a life and im fully happy in life and dont get jealous of people. Even if some people on here are not jealous and just stating facts. Im not looking to judge u guys either. Im also not into trolling as i know where it can lead. Please take care of yourselves xx

Bye

The last thing i shall say is shannen has not had everything done as in fillers and botox. Her nose is her real nose. This is what i mean about trouble on social media and why im leaving randoms coming on and trolling and who may not know this girl atall. Troubled people who have issues. Apart from you guys that dont and just state facts but im gone now. And do mean Bye this time xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I should not have asked that question its none of my business and i dont need to know. I dont know what shennen gets up to in her life now so im leaving it alone as its nothing to do with me. Im going to go now i dont want to get involved in this site any further. Guys im going to leave it at that as I dont have anything against shannen its being left in the past now. Thats me done and never opening my mouth again about this girl. I have been aware so much has been said about her online seems to be so many people giving abuse to anyone fillers or no fillers or botox or whatever. I have had botox done and was going to get fillers too but i am happy with myself so im seeing about getting it done or not. I have friends that have it done and friends who dont. I think people look beautiful no matter what they look like. Just be careful about commenting about someones looks. You dont want to drive this girl to take her own life no matter what you may have against her. Some comments on here are serious. The reason im going off this now is i have a life and im fully happy in life and dont get jealous of people. Even if some people on here are not jealous and just stating facts. Im not looking to judge u guys either. Im also not into trolling as i know where it can lead. Please take care of yourselves xx

Bye

The last thing i shall say is shannen has not had everything done as in fillers and botox. Her nose is her real nose. This is what i mean about trouble on social media and why im leaving randoms coming on and trolling and who may not know this girl atall. Troubled people who have issues. Apart from you guys that dont and just state facts but im gone now. And do mean Bye this time xx
Can you stop with this take her own life nonsense. That’s a Shannen tactic to make people not call her out. It’s disgusting to use suicide this way!

Yes people use it who are serious and people say it who are talking shite and trying to get out of situations they created. I do agree she used it as an excuse when she scammed the agency if read the comments i previously posted, but she may take her own life you cant say she wont. They may be things in her own mind or the comments about her looks that could push her over the edge. Even people who are no angels scamming people and doing god knows what are caple of taking their own life. Anyone can end up having suicidal thoughts even u guys. One day your life could change u could get depression or u could do bad things and use suicide as an excuse but one day u get trolled even while u love the attention but the trolling about your looks is very bad what people are saying and people wont believe u ever will take ur own life but one day months or years later u do. See what im getting across to you. She may be all talk yes but you dont know, i dont know. Thats why im saying nothing else about the girl. As for slating influencers be careful as in the whole influencer is not a job type of thing. I have done it and it is tough going but when u love it it doesnt matter and its fun. Yes i had a job while doing it and some people dont. It can open doors for some people and they can also end up on reality tv or whatever else. Some people have had 9 to 5 or 9 to 8/10pm jobs before they became an influencer or reality star with more than 5 minutes fame or just 5 minutes fame. No im not standin up for anyone here and not giving out to anyone shannen or any of you guys but just saying.

Tris007 all your posts are about Shannen .
Earlier on you spilled alot of stuff in her . Maybe take your own advice .

Tattle isn't a troll group . People have opinions and everyone is entitled to have one .

There are loads of topics on here that people can talk about

Reactions: 7
Im just stating a fact. Im not easily takin in by the nonsense she says too but nobody knows what can happen. To not get myself involved further thats why im saying no more. For my own good incase some major tit goes down with her and you guys x

I havnt changed what i posted about her yesterday or this morning. She robbed a few hundred off me!! And €15,000 in total from the whole group of girls in the agency. I am not feeling sorry for her one bit and not standing up for her either she should be jailed. She obviously has problems in her own life aswell as taking money off people she may do it cause she has problems or just cause shes mad for fame and money. I only came on here to be honest to say about the agency and have no intensions to keep talking about her. Just say my piece and thats it. As my mother said i done all i could to report about the fraud of scamming money in the agency, leave it at that now and accept that my money is gone i will never see it again and move on. I work on a job online where i can earn twice as much as she took off me in a week so im not too bothered about it as much now as i was back then. Yes it would be nice to have got it back but nothing else i can do. I tried all i could do asking her, the papers, went to the police, the radio, but nothing. Im sure someone else will get her arrested and it will happen one day. People always do get caught out. Its unfortunate for a pretty girl to end up the way she has.

Yes people use it who are serious and people say it who are talking shite and trying to get out of situations they created. I do agree she used it as an excuse when she scammed the agency if read the comments i previously posted, but she may take her own life you cant say she wont. They may be things in her own mind or the comments about her looks that could push her over the edge. Even people who are no angels scamming people and doing god knows what are caple of taking their own life. Anyone can end up having suicidal thoughts even u guys. One day your life could change u could get depression or u could do bad things and use suicide as an excuse but one day u get trolled even while u love the attention but the trolling about your looks is very bad what people are saying and people wont believe u ever will take ur own life but one day months or years later u do. See what im getting across to you. She may be all talk yes but you dont know, i dont know. Thats why im saying nothing else about the girl. As for slating influencers be careful as in the whole influencer is not a job type of thing. I have done it and it is tough going but when u love it it doesnt matter and its fun. Yes i had a job while doing it and some people dont. It can open doors for some people and they can also end up on reality tv or whatever else. Some people have had 9 to 5 or 9 to 8/10pm jobs before they became an influencer or reality star with more than 5 minutes fame or just 5 minutes fame. No im not standin up for anyone here and not giving out to anyone shannen or any of you guys but just saying.
Be careful about slating influencing? Why should anyone be careful about that?

You specifically joined in this thread to give information about Shannen, yet the things you’ve shared are already well known so you didn’t actually reveal anything that wasn’t already in the public domain.

Then you decided to warn us all off in case she is suicidal so what the thread is shut down and all of her wrongdoings are swept under the carpet again. That would be very convenient for her image.

You also want to keep emphasising how naturally goodlooking she is when nobody said she wasn’t goodlooking.

The fact that you are focusing on her looks and suicidal tendencies make me a little suspicious now. The very things she is focusing her energy on are the things your repeatedly bring up even when nobody else is engaging with you....

Hmmmmm

Reactions: 9
Ok well i can insure u i am not friends with her, im not her boyfriend pretending to be someone else and im not shannen on here trying to catch you'se out. I was informed by someone that this forum might be reported to police and my friend told me to get off it. Nothing to with having anythin against u guys. My friend seen it on her instagram. Yes shannen may actually not go to the police but u dont know that or what this forum could cause or she could cause and also since there is bad comments on here i thought its better to not say anything else. If u guys want or are for taking her down and getting her name out there for what she really is. I say go for it and best of luck. Im going here now it was nice to talk to you.

What everyone is saying about her is the truth though . There's no slandering .
If she stole €15,000 on people , was she done for that ? Has any of the girls or yourself gone legal about that

Reactions: 2
I left cause i didnt read the other comments til this evening and seen they were bad comments about her. I just wanted to mention about the agency. I dont want to cause harm to anyone I am against trolling. Yes i am stupid to come on here and post in the first place. My apoligies for everything to what i have done. Shannen i am sorry. I also am aware what stuff said online can do to someone as i seen it happrn to many people young people and it can push people over the edge. Even if they have done bad things or done nothing atall. I am never going on here again. Im never getting involved on online posts about a person again. I am incredibly sorry and i apoligise.

Ok well i can insure u i am not friends with her, im not her boyfriend pretending to be someone else and im not shannen on here trying to catch you'se out. I was informed by someone that this forum might be reported to police and my friend told me to get off it. Nothing to with having anythin against u guys. My friend seen it on her instagram. Yes shannen may actually not go to the police but u dont know that or what this forum could cause or she could cause and also since there is bad comments on here i thought its better to not say anything else. If u guys want or are for taking her down and getting her name out there for what she really is. I say go for it and best of luck. Im going here now it was nice to talk to you.
What are the police going to do?

Ignore all of the crimes Shannen has committed but devote hours to tracking down people who don’t like her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.