Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you may have hit the nail on the head with ginger shannnen! It explains her pasty blue & freckly Lindsey Lohan type colouring and finally puts to bed the age old question, do gingers really have souls? and in the case of Shannen they don’t
This is the top comment ever on tattle life!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think without make up she has lovely features, there is a fine line though when it comes to applying make up.
I have no work done (not ruling it out) so my make up will try and create the contured cheeks that filler would enhance and my lips would be lined to look bigger, but when you combine the both it really isn't a pretty sight.

I do think without make up she has lovely features, there is a fine line though when it comes to applying make up.
I have no work done (not ruling it out) so my make up will try and create the contured cheeks that filler would enhance and my lips would be lined to look bigger, but when you combine the both it really isn't a pretty sight.
I agree, makeup is used to enhance your features you already have but when you are enhancing already very filled lips and very filled cheeks etc it looks over kill. If she toned it down even it would look a hell of a lot better. Although, I do think recently especially she looks like she has WAY too much filler in her face. It’s making her cheeks look puffy… she is only 26/27? And looks like she is in her mid 30’s..that’s what filler can do! I think she would look so much prettier without all that junk in her face, as she is naturally pretty.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her in the flesh? Like does she prance around Dublin with her makeup like that? It’s so dirty looking and heavy for the daytime 🤮 I remember back in 2014/5 when that kardashian type of contouring was all the rage and I would see girls walking around the town or in work in broad daylight with big dirty shiny faces 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't know she had filler in her cheeks? Did she say that?
If you look at her old pics she has that cute, chubby cheek face. I actually think that's why she was so pretty before the work. She looked so young and fresh.
Could she ever get herself back to this? I just can't understand how anyone would think they look better with all the work done rather than this pic.

I honestly think people will look back at the 2020s and think we were mental deforming our faces and bodies the way young girls are.

1622713326227.png

She had lovely teeth too its such a shame she threw her good looks away. Now she just looks like every other generic “tacky Tina” from instagram. They all look the same.
When you see them in real life they would give you a fright. Makeup caked on, teeth brighter than the sun and more hair extennos than brain cells.

Reactions: 3
I didn't know she had filler in her cheeks? Did she say that?
If you look at her old pics she has that cute, chubby cheek face. I actually think that's why she was so pretty before the work. She looked so young and fresh.
Could she ever get herself back to this? I just can't understand how anyone would think they look better with all the work done rather than this pic.

I honestly think people will look back at the 2020s and think we were mental deforming our faces and bodies the way young girls are.

View attachment 601087
She claims she hasn’t. However I have seen my sister who also got cheek filler have the exact same shape as Shannen in her face. My sister destroyed her face with it and has since removed it thank god. But as per the photos sent yesterday about the makeup ( I have zoomed in so you can see it better ) you can see the shape of her face dip in… that’s how you can tell she’s had it done. Her cheekbones look like they’re sticking out a lot. And although she did have nice cheek bones before, they have definitely been enhanced, even though she claims they haven’t been .. ( because she wants to claim that she is a natural beaut, and was born with Snow White teeth and a perfectly chiseled face)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She sure is churning them photoshoots out to impress!
It actually looks like she just asked could she use the loo & had an improptu selfie session!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sure is churning them photoshoots out to impress!
It actually looks like she just asked could she use the loo & had an improptu selfie session!
So she actually expects us to believe she stayed in that hotel last night didn’t take one single picture or the room, the bar, or her drinks just a scan of the reception this morning and a picture in her bra that supposedly was from the toilet there last night... surely nobody at all buys a single thing she pretends!

• Haha
Okay so she was having a pamper day yesterday, got her lashes done and posted she was getting her nails done at 10:30pm, with a curry stain on the sleeve of her hoodie may I add. And she expects us to believe that she went to the hotel at this time at night, and got her makeup done after her nails by about 11pm, and then went to the hotel’s bar even though they close at 11:30? Hmmm Shannen, at least make your lies untraceable and believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are those big white streaks under her arse in the daisy duke pics bad fake tan or from the sunbed?

Oh wow.. what is up with the voice in the videos about the dog food😭😭giggling and SOO awkward talking about.. dog food… it’s all so false!!🤣 You’d swear she eats the food herself. She only loves it for her dogs because it’s free!!🙄

Oh wow.. what is up with the voice in the videos about the dog food😭😭giggling and SOO awkward talking about.. dog food… it’s all so false!!🤣 You’d swear she eats the food herself. She only loves it for her dogs because it’s free!!🙄
The fact that she's promoting dog food tells you all you need to know about her 'career'. It's as bad as Joanne Larby and the frozen pizzas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stokesy has a pic on his grid from the Iveagh Hotel too now, shocker! (You can tell it's the Iveagh Hotel from the carpets 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes my very thought. She obviously is an attractive girl but the way she always asks for her makeup to be done is very drag like. It looks like she may have gotten more filler also, her face looks extremely puffy in these pics and over filled with filler😩she’s ruining herself in my opinion… maybe if she did a more natural look makeup it would look better. As for the lashes … she claims she now likes the “natural” look.. but if you liked looking natural you wouldn’t get false eyelashes .. they’re FALSE not natural 🤣🤣

She literally contradicted herself in that story LMAO. She says she loves opting for the “natural” look lately, whilst she is drying her FALSE eyelashes.. and said it looks better when she has her GLAM makeup done.. I just can’t .. where are the brain cells?🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes she is naturally ginger I have heard. Although, a lot of the time I do think it is yesterday’s foundation stuck in her hair 🤢do you ever notice in her pictures she will have full glam makeup on and then her hair looks a greasy mess like she hasn’t washed it in weeks.. it just looks .. strange.. if your going to doll yourself up at least bloody wash your hair!!
Now I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with been ginger 🤗 I was just trying to work out if it was makeup or not🙈

Stokesy has a pic on his grid from the Iveagh Hotel too now, shocker! (You can tell it's the Iveagh Hotel from the carpets 😅)
Well, if that’s not confirmation she’s a booty call, only going to the hotel at like midnight, then i don’t know what is 🤣🤣

Now I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with been ginger 🤗 I was just trying to work out if it was makeup or not🙈
oh I know! I do love a ginger fella myself😏just the saying towards Shannen had me cracked up lmao

I wonder will we notice a drop in her followers since Lukey won’t be paying for them anymore?🧐🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m still not buying it if she was there with him last night there would have been some sneaky shot alluding to something I bet she has him blocked from her story, knew he was there and got the make up etc all done up this morning and took those pictures in the hotel trying to make out like she was there and get everyone here presuming and talking about it. He’s already given her the high road I’d say and is laughing his arse off at what a fool she is!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.