Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not buying it if she was there with him last night there would have been some sneaky shot alluding to something I bet she has him blocked from her story, knew he was there and got the make up etc all done up this morning and took those pictures in the hotel trying to make out like she was there and get everyone here presuming and talking about it. He’s already given her the high road I’d say and is laughing his arse off at what a fool she is!!!

I think that’s a bit far fetched tbh 😂 I’d say they were there together but I think she thinks she’s keeping it all top secret. I wonder is she trying to hide it from Luke.

Reactions: 3
I’m still not buying it if she was there with him last night there would have been some sneaky shot alluding to something I bet she has him blocked from her story, knew he was there and got the make up etc all done up this morning and took those pictures in the hotel trying to make out like she was there and get everyone here presuming and talking about it. He’s already given her the high road I’d say and is laughing his arse off at what a fool she is!!!
Clearly too much time on my hands....but, notice her nails in the bathroom pic dont match her new nails 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly too much time on my hands....but, notice her nails in the bathroom pic dont match her new nails 🧐
That’s fantastic detective work in fairness she gives me plenty of distraction from work anyway 🤣
I hope she closed up that jacket before went to the bar her nips would be popping out of that Lacy bra 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I really think Stokey's going to bring the full blown psycho Shan out. Can't wait tbh 😂
Aw you can just feel it in the air can't you 😆

I could actually nearly guarantee this will be the most psychotic relationship to date though, given both their extensive records of stalking and harassing exes. It will be a like an atomic bomb when it does all eventually kick off. Stay tuned folks 😆😆🍿🎬⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, if that’s not confirmation she’s a booty call, only going to the hotel at like midnight, then i don’t know what is 🤣🤣

oh I know! I do love a ginger fella myself😏just the saying towards Shannen had me cracked up lmao

I wonder will we notice a drop in her followers since Lukey won’t be paying for them anymore?🧐🥰
The Stokes lad likes to buy followers too 🙈🤣🤣
He’l be broke 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw you can just feel it in the air can't you 😆

I could actually nearly guarantee this will be the most psychotic relationship to date though, given both their extensive records of stalking and harassing exes. It will be a like an atomic bomb when it does all eventually kick off. Stay tuned folks 😆😆🍿🎬⚰
It’s a tit show waiting to happen 😬🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Who moves on this quick. You lived with and "loved" someone last month and now your delighted because your shagging someone in a hotel. Its pure woman behavior🤢
Posting pictures of drinks in a bar because an online page doubted you were there is very sad. If this thread ended she would be more devastated than her relationship ending. It's a sad way to life your life😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who thinks she is going to come on stories soon and allude to physical abuse in her relationship with Luke? 🙋🏼‍♀️ One of her sock puppet tattle accounts were alluding to it for long enough.... watch this space 🙄

Reactions: 15
Who thinks she is going to come on stories soon and allude to physical abuse in her relationship with Luke? 🙋🏼‍♀️ One of her sock puppet tattle accounts were alluding to it for long enough.... watch this space 🙄
Defo. I think a lot of the time those fake accounts were her trying to manipulate Luke into thinking everyone on here just spouts lies. She targeted him so he would think that her and him were in it together against the trolls kind of thing.

Reactions: 6
Defo. I think a lot of the time those fake accounts were her trying to manipulate Luke into thinking everyone on here just spouts lies. She targeted him so he would think that her and him were in it together against the trolls kind of thing.
Sounds just about right for her 😐 so fucked up!
It would be amazing if Luke or his family or friends came on to spill on the situation.
I’d say it was explosive and toxic as duck, her life is very entertaining for all the wrong Reasons.
Imagine the amount of lies she’s caught out on everyday!

Reactions: 4
I predict a few cryptic stories and then she will come on crying saying that she was a victim of domestic violence... this is the kind of sick tit that this woman is capable of..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot see him hitting a girl. I don’t think he would have that in him, he comes from a posh respectful family, he would’ve been brought up better than that.
I think he purely came to his senses and realised after 2 years together that there is more to a relationship than someone’s good looks. The novelty of his attraction to her obviously wore off and he came to his senses.
Shannen only ever receives gifted items, and not paid promotions, therefore she would’ve only had money from the Dáil coming in, so Luke was definitely funding the whole relationship.. which would have been extremely expensive considering Shannen likes to show off that she has a lavish lifestyle.
I think fair play to Luke for getting away!! Although, I can’t see him getting a clean escape… I would imagine she is still hounding his phone. I pity his future girlfriend because as soon as he moves on physco Shannen will more than likely be abusing the poor girl!!

Reactions: 2
I cannot see him hitting a girl. I don’t think he would have that in him, he comes from a posh respectful family, he would’ve been brought up better than that.
I think he purely came to his senses and realised after 2 years together that there is more to a relationship than someone’s good looks. The novelty of his attraction to her obviously wore off and he came to his senses.
Shannen only ever receives gifted items, and not paid promotions, therefore she would’ve only had money from the Dáil coming in, so Luke was definitely funding the whole relationship.. which would have been extremely expensive considering Shannen likes to show off that she has a lavish lifestyle.
I think fair play to Luke for getting away!! Although, I can’t see him getting a clean escape… I would imagine she is still hounding his phone. I pity his future girlfriend because as soon as he moves on physco Shannen will more than likely be abusing the poor girl!!
Abusers aren’t confined to one social group.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.