Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that when you click into certain new members Tattle history they have the same history as other accounts who have been accused of being Shannen and since disappeared and their joined date is remarkably simular to other "Shannen" accounts🤔
Glued to this thread is certainly correct😂
Is that new member me ? I was here previously under a different user name for a long time but I spilled some significant tea on another high profile Irish influencer. I then realised I could be identified by one of my posts and was unable to edit it so deleted my account and re registered.

Reactions: 1
And no doubt she will still chase him.
Sorry but he isn't #iconic or anything of the sort. He is using her and she will allow comments be made about her like that and not object cause in Scammens mind he has the ability to get her in the papers / boost her profile (which we all know is BS!)
If one of us called her a 7/10 we would be the HaTeRz.
No we would be jealous 😆😆

Imagine having to take a bus from Tallaght out to Artane in order to avail of a free lash appointment. Obviously can’t use any salons local to her or in town as they are too busy with PAYING customers or know all about how scammen tends to forget her purse
Why is she still getting freebies? Like she’s not gonna influence/ bring business for the girl ? Unless her Middle East male followers travel to Artane for lashes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that new member me ? I was here previously under a different user name for a long time but I spilled some significant tea on another high profile Irish influencer. I then realised I could be identified by one of my posts and was unable to edit it so deleted my account and re registered.
Nope wasn't referring to you😊

Reactions: 3
It's funny that when you click into certain new members Tattle history they have the same history as other accounts who have been accused of being Shannen and since disappeared and their joined date is remarkably simular to other "Shannen" accounts🤔
Who??

Now I want to know the tea on the other influencer lol. Nose hanging off me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I wasn’t sure if anyone else was noticing it either……. Hahaha

Reactions: 2
Now I want to know the tea on the other influencer lol. Nose hanging off me!
I feel like this thread will be back to it's glory days in the coming week or two :ROFLMAO: With all of the mind games she'll be playing with Luke, the "job" and this new fella she's bound to get herself into a load of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my lord.. that video she posted made me crawl up inside with second hand embarrassment for her!!😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 the twirl got me the most hahahaha just looks sooo unnatural and staged!! Your not on a catwalk honey, your at stephens green with young fellas probs pissing next to you🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can I just say, I’m new here but not shannen 😂😂
I’m not long here myself 👀 I’m not her either 🙈

Oh my lord.. that video she posted made me crawl up inside with second hand embarrassment for her!!😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 the twirl got me the most hahahaha just looks sooo unnatural and staged!! Your not on a catwalk honey, your at stephens green with young fellas probs pissing next to you🤣🤣🤣
Who’s recording her? Now that Lukey is no more😆
Can’t see the Stokes lad been her personal photographer🙈

Stop she hasn’t a bleeping clue 🤣🤣 you can see her starting to walk then she fixes her hair and the twirl 🤣🤣🤣 I guess she’s trying to mix up her content so instead of posing in car parks and doorways she’s now trying her hand at walking 🤣🤣
I checked up the “brand” that sent her the clothes and it’s some tacky cheap Instagram page with 800 followers and only posting photos since May so it’s hardly a PLT collab but as good as Shannen will ever get

Reactions: 8
I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊

I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊
Seriously you must be a detective in real life I never notice this stuff haha!

Shan is going to have to pull out all the stops if she wants to keep Stokesy interested, this isn’t like loser Luke who was a dopey looking drug dealer you wouldn't take a second look at , Stokesy is good looking and a footballer with a bit of money so he’s got the upper hand there so Shan is going to have to graft big time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously you must be a detective in real life I never notice this stuff haha!
All these profiles have the exact same join date and search history but I'm sure Shannen will say it's just a coincidence😂
She did finally tell a truth do👍🏼she most certainly is glued to this thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They always look at the Mrs Hinch threads and remember in one of her meltdowns Shan was saying who would have anything bad to say about Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm excited to see how she will ask herself about the breakup and also what imaginary reason she will give for it through her Q&A box

I feel like this thread will be back to it's glory days in the coming week or two :ROFLMAO: With all of the mind games she'll be playing with Luke, the "job" and this new fella she's bound to get herself into a load of shite.
She liked his latest grid post from yesterday, and in the last hour has unliked it. These two are as petty and childish as eachother. I'm ready for the shitshow 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.