Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would want to be careful if that's her plan, those screenshots of messages to Dano will come back to haunt her. She'll be like the girl who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shes in a work van in her last story. Hardly Lukes is it? Christ, wouldn't put it passed her that theyre still together and just playing away with Stokesy. Everything about her character is vile 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watch she'll try keep him in the mix for the sake of the dogs or something like that. It will all end in tears whatever the plan.

My friend just saw her in the van with Luke so things must be ok? Unless he's replaced her already with someone very like her 😂 That would be hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Shes in a work van in her last story. Hardly Lukes is it? Christ, wouldn't put it passed her that theyre still together and just playing away with Stokesy. Everything about her character is vile 🤮
I was thinking the exact same thing, definitely looks like a work van. I’ve always thought she’s still with Luke, her saved story is still there about the two of them albeit with a name change.

Reactions: 7
Watch she'll try keep him in the mix for the sake of the dogs or something like that. It will all end in tears whatever the plan.
Had a nosey on her page and ya know the way shes changed her highlights? Well Lukeys still there under the rose highlight 🙄 Clearly still together. Jesus she'll be saying im OBSESSED 😂 she just boils my piss. Id love to see her getting her come uppance

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The girl loves drama having her name out there for the wrong reasons. I wouldn’t put it pass them if they hitched up a plan the 3 of them to keep their names in the media🤣. Dangerous minds, I wouldn’t be surprised when she shares photos of Luke with her in Edinburgh!!! It’s all a game!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if Luke doesn’t have social media, she very well could’ve done what someone suggested a few days ago, that she claimed she was going abroad for a photo shoot and was actually having an affair with stoksey. Wouldn’t put it past her!! Using Luke for his money and stoksey for his body😳🤢 I don’t know much about this stoksey fella, never heard about him before this, but judging by his character about what people have said about him, he sounds like the type that would’ve put her on his story maliciously to show she’s having an affair.. to feel like he has one up on Luke? God only knows to be honest. Seems strange the whole situation though.

on another note, maybe she was with Luke just to drop off their child, since they’re co-parenting by the looks of it 🤣🤣

I’d say Stokesy is pulling a Ricci and using her for a free procedure in Turkey. The hairline is starting to look like it will need to be done again fairly soon.

Google “Anthony Stokes Hair Transplant”. In fairness it has made a serious difference to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coincidence with the song choice on her newest reel? “If we break up I don’t wana be friends”🤔 and it’s her laughing, trying to act as if she’s all happy to move on…

• Haha
Sorry but what in the “take my strong hand child” is this tit? 😂
I’m weak 😂😂
That’s obviously an old pic because she only got her nails done 😂 she’s a idiot thinking we wouldn’t notice the recycled pictures

• Haha
That “collab” with Specsavers is such a load of shite. She just tagged someone who works there. She said she was doing a giveaway with them but now she’s just shared stories of her glasses that she probably bought herself and just tagged them. No giveaway in sight and she doesn’t even follow SS!

• Wow
Sorry but what in the “take my strong hand child” is this tit? 😂
I’m weak 😂😂
I am in KNOTS LAUGHING AT THIS!!! SHE'S AFTER EDITING HER NAILS OFF SO WE CAN'T TELL WHEN THE PICTURE IS FROM - LOOK AT THE SHADOW OF HER NAILS ON HER CHEST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA I can't breathe for the laughter hahahaha it's so badly photoshopped AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO Shannen why didn't you put that about your nails in the caption of the photo then if you were so open about it - called out and whacking up a cover story on insta. The SHAME girl.
2 nails came off? Why didn't you just remove the rest? Oh that's right - because they were acrylics, not stick ons like you lied to everyone about, which are impossible to take off.
Honest to god, take a day off from your bullshit!!!!! Tell Anto to keep his eyes peeled here over the next while, he might even get his own thread on his dodgy family if he's lucky ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am in KNOTS LAUGHING AT THIS!!! SHE'S AFTER EDITING HER NAILS OFF SO WE CAN'T TELL WHEN THE PICTURE IS FROM - LOOK AT THE SHADOW OF HER NAILS ON HER CHEST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA I can't breathe for the laughter hahahaha it's so badly photoshopped AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO Shannen why didn't you put that about your nails in the caption of the photo then if you were so open about it - called out and whacking up a cover story on insta. The SHAME girl.
2 nails came off? Why didn't you just remove the rest? Oh that's right - because they were acrylics, not stick ons like you lied to everyone about, which are impossible to take off.
Honest to god, take a day off from your bullshit!!!!! Tell Anto to keep his eyes peeled here over the next while, he might even get his own thread on his dodgy family if he's lucky ;)
She is actually a freak 😳 Can you imagine taking the time to do that... 😂

I took a quick scroll through her grid back as far back as the start of 2019. Out of the hundreds of images, there’s a total of five photos of her with “friends”....three of the photos are with a girl she’s no longer friends with and one is what that weirdo Aneece from Manchester then there’s a token couple photos with Lukes friends. There’s about 8 photos with Luke and the rest are all of her. When she says she’s loves herself she really means it....unfortunately the price she pays for that is no one else seems to like her. Such an utterly unfulfilled existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I took a quick scroll through her grid back as far back as the start of 2019. Out of the hundreds of images, there’s a total of five photos of her with “friends”....three of the photos are with a girl she’s no longer friends with and one is what that weirdo Aneece from Manchester then there’s a token couple photos with Lukes friends. There’s about 8 photos with Luke and the rest are all of her. When she says she’s loves herself she really means it....unfortunately the price she pays for that is no one else seems to like her. Such an utterly unfulfilled existence.
Any friends she had she screwed over or they quickly realise she's a bleep and distance themsleves from her....the truth is she has no friends. Acquaintances you bump into on a night out or people you met at events don't count, I'm talking about long lasting friendships where you've been through think and thin together. It must be so lonely for her and I think that's why she's always chasing men, she has no one else. She brings it on herself though because she is just so unlikable. Not one nice quality about her.

She will literally reference anything on this thread bar her lies🤣 she's on the build up to a mahoosive meltdown about trolls just watch her interaction with this page is increasing daily and her behaviour is just getting more crazy🤡🍿🍿

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.