Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was getting her nails done? Some serious regrowth going on 🤢
Also LOL at her getting a bus seems Luke threw her head first off the gravy train. I’d say it kills her having to do everyday normal things that she thought she was too good for. I bet she’s sick she never learned how to drive now. 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Like why didn't she have a chauffer if she's such an iconic in deamand Love Islander! Or even a taxi to keep up appearances.
No doubt the bus was part of a journey that she can't wait to share with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems I’ve missed a lot the last while, back to the old thread I go to catch up😐😂

Reactions: 1
She’ll soon realise how good she had it with Luke. She’s just a pump and dump (sorry!) for Stokes. He won’t pander to her every whim like poor Luke did. I hope Luke gets back into shape, back on social media, starts enjoying night life again as it’ll soon be back. She’ll lose her absolute tit and we’ll be entertained 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊
I’m 100% not Shannen but I understand why you would think it’s me, is it because I follow the thread for Ava?? I’m not that long on Tattle I only joined after a certain make up artist that use to be friendly with Shannen told me all about this thread and came on for a nose!! I’m definitely not Shannen and my real name isn’t Kdaly either to be honest 😂😂😂

She a pretty girl.. but seriously the photoshop is ridiculous now.. spot the difference!!!!
99FA0C9C-480E-4F9D-B6BD-2DD6AFD2E71E.jpeg
80B510E6-6082-43E8-91C6-24D990C0F85B.jpeg
13FD0AC2-D963-4787-8E80-710F5106B7DA.png
8B18D2B6-24AA-4FA6-8CC5-62627D4573BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The second/third pic is terrible.... like as in the makeup.... it’s very drag queen like... all shiny and greasy looking 🥴 no one opts for that cheap plastic look anymore.. I’m surprised that makeup artists still do it tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This makeup is not great. The blending and use of harsh lines isn't the look anymore, it's cakey and rather than a glow it's more greasy. Honestly only a compulsive liar would say she loves a natural look while having half a ton of products on her face🤣
I would in my tits ask a nail tech to do my nails at that hour of the evening!! I'm sure just like her lashes they will be the best she's ever had. Brace yourself for 5million selfies tomorrow with ridiculous captions and videos of rambling where she gets distracted by looking at herself and repeating "so ya" finished with air kisses🥴🤡

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That's gas taking public transport. Such a sickener for her id say she's mortified. She probably scraped her few 20cents together for her bus fare 😂😂 No more getting chauffeured in Lukes Rangey. I hope to god he doesn't take that leech back. She's a good for nothing moocher 🤮

She a pretty girl.. but seriously the photoshop is ridiculous now.. spot the difference!!!! View attachment 600594View attachment 600595View attachment 600597View attachment 600598
Doesnt matter if shes a good looking girl. Fact is shes UGLY on the inside and no filter will ever fix that.

Reactions: 9
I know we don’t usually dig her out on her looks on this thread bcoz there are so much better things to focus on but I’m going there.
Mannen McGrath

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The second/third pic is terrible.... like as in the makeup.... it’s very drag queen like... all shiny and greasy looking 🥴 no one opts for that cheap plastic look anymore.. I’m surprised that makeup artists still do it tbh
Yes my very thought. She obviously is an attractive girl but the way she always asks for her makeup to be done is very drag like. It looks like she may have gotten more filler also, her face looks extremely puffy in these pics and over filled with filler😩she’s ruining herself in my opinion… maybe if she did a more natural look makeup it would look better. As for the lashes … she claims she now likes the “natural” look.. but if you liked looking natural you wouldn’t get false eyelashes .. they’re FALSE not natural 🤣🤣

Agree the third photo is not a good shot. Especially when Shan is such a natural beauty and prefers the natural look. 👀
She literally contradicted herself in that story LMAO. She says she loves opting for the “natural” look lately, whilst she is drying her FALSE eyelashes.. and said it looks better when she has her GLAM makeup done.. I just can’t .. where are the brain cells?🤦🏻‍♀️

I know we don’t usually dig her out on her looks on this thread bcoz there are so much better things to focus on but I’m going there.
Mannen McGrath
Yes she is naturally ginger I have heard. Although, a lot of the time I do think it is yesterday’s foundation stuck in her hair 🤢do you ever notice in her pictures she will have full glam makeup on and then her hair looks a greasy mess like she hasn’t washed it in weeks.. it just looks .. strange.. if your going to doll yourself up at least bloody wash your hair!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has the skin tone of a natural ginger anyway. There’s no way someone who takes the sun as well as she claims she does would still be pale af having being doing the beds since after Christmas. She should just suck it up and buy a bottle of tan. Or else maybe just embrace being a red head with pale skin seems she loves the NaTuRaL look. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think you may have hit the nail on the head with ginger shannnen! It explains her pasty blue & freckly Lindsey Lohan type colouring and finally puts to bed the age old question, do gingers really have souls? and in the case of Shannen they don’t

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.