Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the goss on stoksey is Shan told him she had a big photo shoot on in Edinburgh with some brands and said they’d meet up while she was over there, Shock horror her “shoot” was cancelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tried sponge off him for a few days took loads of photos of his place but he’s mad paro about people taken pics in his place after drama that’s happened before so she was warned not to share them on social media, it’s nothing serious according to him an easy shag she brought a case full of lingerie for the “shoot” 🤣🤣🤣
This would explain why the fanny is out in a jumpsuit in town.
She paid a photograper to take the pics to look legit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the goss on stoksey is Shan told him she had a big photo shoot on in Edinburgh with some brands and said they’d meet up while she was over there, Shock horror her “shoot” was cancelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she tried sponge off him for a few days took loads of photos of his place but he’s mad paro about people taken pics in his place after drama that’s happened before so she was warned not to share them on social media, it’s nothing serious according to him an easy shag she brought a case full of lingerie for the “shoot” 🤣🤣🤣
😮😮👀👀 do you know Stokesy? I’m literally glued to this thread I can’t believe she thinks everyone is gonna believe her! Poor bleeding Luke 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She still paying people to take her pictures walking down the road 😂😂 she’s a joke

Reactions: 4
Stokesy left a comment under a grid picture she uploaded last night and the comment said "7 out of 10 👍"

She deleted the comment within seconds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So she said she was supposed to go to Marbella this month but with the restrictions it's not worth it, and in the same breath she is getting her make-up done to sit in doorways in Dublins City Centre having just stepped off a plane? More like, she's not going to Marbella because Luke booked and paid for the trip and he has since dumped her. She seems to be trying to pull out all the stops to give the impression that she's somebody, can only be for the benefit of this new fella. She's a laughing stock and I'm sure he will hear all about 'Skitzo bleep Shan' now that he's home 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, that is so embarrassing 😳 Would explain why she had the same pair of jeans on for the whole trip. Imagine running after a fella like that and making up stories, she's a dirtbird.

Reactions: 11
Yes!! I thought I was going mad!! That comment was up most of yesterday and only deleted just as the above poster posted that it was deleted....... 🤔
The photo was only uploaded late last night. The comment was deleted last night too. It still appears in the thumbnail but when you go into the actual comments it's gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This comment 😂😂😂 !!!! Try to be quicker next time with the dirty delete
Imagine coming out the door of your office yesterday afternoon and seeing this one in her leotard perched on the doorstep dear god you would think the world has gone mad 🤣🤣🤣 she’s desperately trying to show she’s a model the last 2 days maybe after being called out for only reposting old pictures she had to refresh the album! Maybe somebody should pm stoksey a link to her threads for a read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😮😮👀👀 do you know Stokesy? I’m literally glued to this thread I can’t believe she thinks everyone is gonna believe her! Poor bleeding Luke 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know him but I know someone who does and who wasted no time txtin him to slag him over her 🤣🤣🤣 everyone in Dublin knows she’s a fruit cake don’t think he cares that much he’s not looking for a wife in her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This comment 😂😂😂 !!!! Try to be quicker next time with the dirty delete
And no doubt she will still chase him.
Sorry but he isn't #iconic or anything of the sort. He is using her and she will allow comments be made about her like that and not object cause in Scammens mind he has the ability to get her in the papers / boost her profile (which we all know is BS!)
If one of us called her a 7/10 we would be the HaTeRz.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said on here she wouldn't be seen on a bus or getting a bus something along those lines and then she goes and posts a picture of herself on a bus😂😂 for someone who claims she doesn't be on Tattle she references it an awful lot in her daily life😂 "yes I am a bus"🙄 in such a hurry she can't even form a correct sentence😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deleted his comment cos he said she was a 7/10 remember girls she’s a ten and she’ll send someone to prison if they don’t think so. NO woman is better looking than her 🤣 Is that sentence part of your daily affirmations Shan you stupid bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having to take a bus from Tallaght out to Artane in order to avail of a free lash appointment. Obviously can’t use any salons local to her or in town as they are too busy with PAYING customers or know all about how scammen tends to forget her purse

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's funny that when you click into certain new members Tattle history they have the same history as other accounts who have been accused of being Shannen and since disappeared and their joined date is remarkably simular to other "Shannen" accounts🤔
Glued to this thread is certainly correct😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.