Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sipsip tea frog

Her poses man they are dreadful and so forced! The left side of her is uber masculine with the arm up and hand to glasses(I mean masculine as mostly men do this forced pose NOT COMMENTING ON HER BODY!) and the right side is relaxed wrist🥴 two poses that don't work together in the same picture like what are you at love🤣 you con business on the notion your a "model", your gram is like the Holy grail of shit shows. You have ZERO loyalty to anyone, you pay for people to like your photo on a fucking social media site, your "shoot" locations are you walking on a street and eating burgers. You have no bookings. You have to beg for business and deceive. You arrange your own paparazzi and then LOOK SHOCKED TO SEE THEM!!

For god sake your not 18 stop dressing in fucking LOUNGE WEAR for dinner! I know you heat up salads in a mixrowave but even you can't miss the hint in that name🤡Try scrape some class together. Looks won't last sweetie and by the rate your adding bits on your better off Googling Jobs.ie rather than Tattle🤡😘
Love it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Sipsip tea frog

Yes my very thought. She obviously is an attractive girl but the way she always asks for her makeup to be done is very drag like. It looks like she may have gotten more filler also, her face looks extremely puffy in these pics and over filled with filler😩she’s ruining herself in my opinion… maybe if she did a more natural look makeup it would look better. As for the lashes … she claims she now likes the “natural” look.. but if you liked looking natural you wouldn’t get false eyelashes .. they’re FALSE not natural 🤣🤣

She literally contradicted herself in that story LMAO. She says she loves opting for the “natural” look lately, whilst she is drying her FALSE eyelashes.. and said it looks better when she has her GLAM makeup done.. I just can’t .. where are the brain cells?🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes she is naturally ginger I have heard. Although, a lot of the time I do think it is yesterday’s foundation stuck in her hair 🤢do you ever notice in her pictures she will have full glam makeup on and then her hair looks a greasy mess like she hasn’t washed it in weeks.. it just looks .. strange.. if your going to doll yourself up at least bloody wash your hair!!
Now I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with been ginger 🤗 I was just trying to work out if it was makeup or not🙈