Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kdaly111

I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊
I’m 100% not Shannen but I understand why you would think it’s me, is it because I follow the thread for Ava?? I’m not that long on Tattle I only joined after a certain make up artist that use to be friendly with Shannen told me all about this thread and came on for a nose!! I’m definitely not Shannen and my real name isn’t Kdaly either to be honest 😂😂😂

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She obvs flying in and outta Belfast to avoid the test. Be handy to have them stay over apartments for any early morning flights 🙄

MunHun

VIP Member
There's a small square at the bottom of the screen beside the volume button. I'm not sure why but it only opens when I press that. It's the screengrab of her in the pub in Edinburgh
I still can’t get it to play but the whole site is so glitchy for me now. It’s very annoying 🥲

Sipsip tea frog

Beggy Mitchell’s looking for a make up artist again tomorrow 👀🙄🙄.. Does she ever take a day off?

The whole hiding the tattoo business is very insensitive and disrespectful, not to mention just plain weird.

Why would you go to all that effort to hide a tattoo you got to commemorate the death of someone you supposedly loved. I'd say it's upsetting and hurtful for Dano's family to see stupid senseless silly stuff like that.

I'm sure they're thinking she only got it done at the time for the attention and now she doesn't want it anymore.
It’s actually disgusting of her! But sure that’s who she is isn’t it? His name in her bio didn’t last long either!

Sipsip tea frog

Up early again for her pretend job! There’s no way on gods green earth she’d be allowed wear those nails working in a dental clinic unless she’s the cleaner emptying bins or something 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Same coat.. must be sweating wearing that coat in this heat🤔🤔🤔

MunHun

VIP Member
Rhian Clarke Instagram
7th or 8ths story clip
Volume up
Who can you hear in the background talking gossip about another woman to Chanelle
🕵

Omg just realised in the next click she actually says the words" we're so fun"
This night is gonna give us a lot of entertainment👍🏼
Can we have a transcript please?

Sipsip tea frog

It's funny that when you click into certain new members Tattle history they have the same history as other accounts who have been accused of being Shannen and since disappeared and their joined date is remarkably simular to other "Shannen" accounts🤔
Glued to this thread is certainly correct😂
Who??

Meoulpal

VIP Member
He'd want to be careful. If things don't work out she may threaten him with a fake domestic abuse claim and have him locked up away from his kids.. 👀 I have a feeling 'skitzo cunt Shan' is about to make a come-back!

I have one from his stories in the pub but not her lives.
Sound like the deserve each other

Sipsip tea frog

There truly is nothing worse than a cheapskate. Especially when they expect and BEG for freebies.
there is actually a YouTuber called Charlotte Dobre, she does a series on entitled influencers ( because she can’t stand them ) and calls them out with screenshots etc. It’s actually hilarious, worth the watch! I sent screenshots in of Shannen so let’s hope Shannen makes the cut 🤭I think she would make number 1 on entitled “influencers” if you would even call her one. Don’t know what she’s influencing to be honest

She’s as glued to this thread as a fly is stuck to shite🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣lmao she listened to my request of her in her uniform 🤭thought you don’t read rattle Shannen ye big freeloader??😘😘😘if you really have a job why don’t you be a decent human being and PAY for your own stuff!! I’d say you’ve no problem forking out €100 a week on ❄ ❄ ?🤭🤡oh wait.. that’s why your with Luke isn’t it? See.. we knew you weren’t with him because you loved him.. always an ulterior motive.

also.. you say that video is from weeks ago.. I presume you worked for 1 whole week then got the sack considering your never bloody in work.
Why does it looked like her heads photoshopped onto that body 🧐🧐

No way are her feet a size 4 or 5. She's lying thru her dentures
[/QUOTE
Has to be a size 7👀