Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think so he had up pics of his kids
Those 2 of his kids live in Ireland so I believe he is in Ireland.
Honestly what happened to him?! Since he split with the mum of those kids he’s gone off the rails. The ex drama, sure there was drama with his Iran (or another Middle East team). I know he’s from a dodgy family etc but it seems worse now than when he with Celtic and the mother of his 2 boys..

Anyone else catch this last night
FFS. He’s rife at posting and deleting. Good catch.

Reactions: 2
Those 2 of his kids live in Ireland so I believe he is in Ireland.
Honestly what happened to him?! Since he split with the mum of those kids he’s gone off the rails. The ex drama, sure there was drama with his Iran (or another Middle East team). I know he’s from a dodgy family etc but it seems worse now than when he with Celtic and the mother of his 2 boys..

FFS. He’s rife at posting and deleting. Good catch.
How many kids has he?

She wants to live in Dalkey or Ballsbridge no stop I can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in your bleeping dreams will you EVER own a house in those areas you delusional deranged imbecile 🤮🤮 She's not normal my god!!
Oh my god, I’ve only just seen this now....there’s delusional and then there’s this. You know when she mentions these places she talking about houses on Ailesbury, Shrewsbury, Vico etc....she doesn’t seem to realise most of these houses are passsed down from generation to generation and when they do come on market you are looking at 2m plus modernisation costs at a minimum.

Aside from that, how does someone with no income, savings or employment history even contemplate ever getting mortgage approval.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive never seen someone so inlove with themselves like. Gal, youve a shite rag of a dress on, up around your hole, with a blowdry worse than what I wake up with in the mornings. C'mere, if i took a few selfies of myself in my jammies and upload em, I might rival ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's funny how she finally addressed the boobs and the fact that they're too big for her frame by saying that she'd go smaller for her 30's when in actual fact they are just so big and swollen and veiney....like they look painful. Why not just admit the surgeon was tit and you went too big. Have to laugh at her saying she'd like to live in Dalkey, like what kind of salery does she think she's going to be on, bleeping dulusional, Dalkey 😂😂 as a dental nurse and a drug dealer. She's an imbicile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it funny how anytime she does an 'Ask me anything x' no questions ever come up questioning her relationship with Luke or where he has been lately. I can guarantee people do ask, but their questions are ignored. Just address the elephant in the room already.

The more and more I think about the whole "keeping the love life private" lark the more I think it's just a cop out because either:
A) Luke broke it off and she can't bring herself to break the news to everyone, so is continuing to pretend the relationship is still going on.
B) She doesn't want to be broadcasting that she has a boyfriend so she can rip Luke off without facing backlash.

You spent a weekend away with Stokesy. This is neither speculation nor rumour - this is fact. There are photos to prove it. Photos which were removed promptly might I add (dead giveaway). Stop backtracking now that you've been caught cheating. People are not stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how flat her ass is… no wonder she took the free boob job she would’ve had a body like a 12 year old boy previously 😬and to be honest, I would’ve rathered that than them bogey looking boobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how flat her ass is… no wonder she took the free boob job she would’ve had a body like a 12 year old boy previously 😬and to be honest, I would’ve rathered that than them bogey looking boobs!!
She’s such a saddo sharing all the names that answered her question about her toe nails. Obviously trying to prove she gets loads of engagement on her page and only answers genuine questions rather than ones tailor made to address her Tattle thread.

I’m sure the residents of Dalkey are laughing their heads off at the idea of Shannen living amongst them in her under €10 clearance section clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jmccreatives took about 3 pics of her now she's her bestie 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I can't cope with this woman and how bleeping vindictive and deceitful she is she kills me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So.. are we all sending this thread to this random photographer who asked this ten a penny could she take her pics 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.