Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sipsip tea frog

Seriously the photo she put up doing sun beds.. She needs a good scrub, the dirt of her!!!!! Rotten!!
The patches of tan on her, thats not from subbeds!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Absolute gobshite!! Pretending itโ€™s tan from the sun-beds when itโ€™s Fake tan from a bottle!!

The job (if it ever existed) is obviously a thing of the past... really boils my blood seeing wasters like her putting their hands out for the labour when they're more than capable of working like the rest of us. They are the dregs of society...
I find it hard to believe she was working!

Calalily

Does she really work in a dentist in Crumlin ?
Wouldn't be hard to find out judging by google maps just shows there are three dental practices in that area

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I don't think it's that dramatic if I'm honest, I'd guess they ended because it was all getting to much for him like her always crying about been trolled and let's be honest he would of known she wasn't getting brand work like they lived together and the only post she got was the ESB bill so the penny dropped she wasn't this famous person. Last couple of weeks Shannen has been smashing out the "content" and yes getting calls for LI chats but only because the sun couldn't get Maura on the phone so she is literally it and she thinks God love her that her career is taking off and doing her best to make it look that way on Instagram. Definitely used her quick shag with your man as another "look Ive got a footballer because I'm famous" and probably used this behaviour to worm her way back with him and its working and she will continue to do it until hes spreading rose petals on a bed again๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฎ she's a super liar and manipulator and she's doing what she's always done๐Ÿ˜‚ show them what they are missing attitude ๐Ÿ˜‚ you will hear a lot of her now that LI is back and it will be the same thing over and over again because she's that thick she never thinks of anything new to say. All this shite of "I would of shown my personality more, what personality? You have ZERO personality. Your very blaa and beige darling๐Ÿ˜˜ . Once it's over it'll be another year before she makes a newspaper again๐Ÿคก#idiotforlife

I just think it's wonderful that random new people always have a picture of Shannen as the first post๐Ÿ˜‚ and before you getting mad I'm not saying anyone is her I'm just simply saying it's convenient and funny๐Ÿ˜
Think you've hit the nail on the head here.

RayLou1

Those 2 of his kids live in Ireland so I believe he is in Ireland.
Honestly what happened to him?! Since he split with the mum of those kids heโ€™s gone off the rails. The ex drama, sure there was drama with his Iran (or another Middle East team). I know heโ€™s from a dodgy family etc but it seems worse now than when he with Celtic and the mother of his 2 boys..

FFS. Heโ€™s rife at posting and deleting. Good catch.
How many kids has he?