Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sipsip tea frog

Seriously have you been reading the thread?
Yes I have I asked already why we think she’s with Luke and nobody answered!! I see it now .. Thanks

If you scroll back the last page or so you’ll see several screenshots from different accounts showing her and Luke together at an event that was held tonight in London.
Thank you I see it now

🤣🤣🤣🤣trouble in paradise 🤣🤣looks like Chloe was giving Luke a mouth full.. then they ended up on their own.. lol 😂 super classy he his hands down back of her trousers!! Maura Higgins seen it all. classy chick Shannen 🤣🤣🤣scarlet for yah..
Did she not get a picture with Maura? calling her her bestie 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣trouble in paradise 🤣🤣looks like Chloe was giving Luke a mouth full.. then they ended up on their own.. lol 😂 super classy he his hands down back of her trousers!! Maura Higgins seen it all. classy chick Shannen 🤣🤣🤣scarlet for yah..
Someone should send that Picture of them to Stokes.. He's more than likely unaware that shannen’s in a two year relationship😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Crackerjack

Oh wow your one Olivia bracy’s story is ridiculous, she will certainly regret that in the morning. ( Shannen’s on her story) but seems Shannen’s “bestie”, Chloe and herself are arguing .. Sitting at different tables all night by the looks of it.. I presume it’s because of the argument with Luke yesterday. Another one of Shannen’s besties bites the dust.. another one to add to the list 🤣🤣

Absolutely embarrassing how much Shannen is clinging onto your one Channelle too.. only because she has more followers 🤣🤣🤣
Shannon looks so awkward in her story 🤣

Truetrue7

She definitely wasn’t the only one to blame in the relationship with Dano. He was completely toxic as well. My ex was a prison officer in Mountjoy when Dano was in there. Shannen was actually in visiting him several times before he died and they were all loved up, so there was a part of me that felt sorry for her when he died cos she wasn’t allowed go to the funeral or anything, and his family and friends were denying that they were back together. They were right to ban her though cos no doubt she would have caused drama. And it’s possible that Dano didn’t even tell anyone that they were back in contact and that she was visiting him.
Is that you shan hun.......

Just stop girl

He was contacting her, sure they were texting when he was in there. There was a pair of them in it and Dano was far from an angel. Yeah she was a psycho but he treated her like shit as well.
Shannen we no its you.

Sipsip tea frog

My bet is Shannen's next plan is move to England, go to matches and try get a footballer😂 you already know she'll be paying a Sun photographer to take her picture and she will 100% sell a sex story🤣That's how she's gonna do it in the UK🤣🤣 oh and try be a model🤡🙄You know big companies over there do background checks on influencers(heads up Shannen that will most definitely lead them to this page 👀😏 and they check that your followers are not all bought😀
Your fucked👍🏼
You have literally fucked up so much in your own country your now running away😂
She more then likely ran for about 30 seconds today to make a video for Instagram just so she can seem fit and healthy like to me that is madness like would you be well doing that for social media😂 because hasn't that been a major criticism of yours lately Shannen when it comes to promoting food businesses🤔 Hmmm no healthy meals the last few days either like not even a mention of the company she was heaving breathing into her phone over last week🤮🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Let's hope she's been dropped✊🏻
She's your problem now UK😂
First Brexit, Then Covid, Next disaster Shannen Reilly McGrath🤡🥴
New memebers pending.....
This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
she’s your problem now UK🤣🤣
I am howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poogram

Chatty Member
It's funny that when you click into certain new members Tattle history they have the same history as other accounts who have been accused of being Shannen and since disappeared and their joined date is remarkably simular to other "Shannen" accounts🤔
Glued to this thread is certainly correct😂
OMG I wasn’t sure if anyone else was noticing it either……. Hahaha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her news talk was hilarious… 5 days on love island!!! She was famous from it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh love you got 1 mins 13 seconds screen time lol 😂 I’m embarrassed even more for you!!!
Anyone know where we can listen to this if we missed it?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Shannon looks so awkward in her story 🤣
So awkward. She just wants to turn away when Olivia’s recording the table, no wonder if Chloe is at the table with Olivia. Have to have either fallen out, or oh god they weren’t as good friends as Scammen said in the first place. Don’t act like it’s not happened before 😂😂😂

Last edited:

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She would want to be careful if that's her plan, those screenshots of messages to Dano will come back to haunt her. She'll be like the girl who cried wolf.

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
They are a match made he’s also an abusive cheat with a record as long as his arms 🤣🤣🤣🤣 doubt the mother of his first two kids would let the likes of Shannen near them

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Don’t think so he had up pics of his kids
Those 2 of his kids live in Ireland so I believe he is in Ireland.
Honestly what happened to him?! Since he split with the mum of those kids he’s gone off the rails. The ex drama, sure there was drama with his Iran (or another Middle East team). I know he’s from a dodgy family etc but it seems worse now than when he with Celtic and the mother of his 2 boys..

Anyone else catch this last night
FFS. He’s rife at posting and deleting. Good catch.