Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She sure is churning them photoshoots out to impress!
It actually looks like she just asked could she use the loo & had an improptu selfie session!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She must of expected a lot more traffic from companies on the back of her resurrection with the new LI season hence her showing the imprints.

But she's a hard working gal, best in the business.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously the photo she put up doing sun beds.. She needs a good scrub, the dirt of her!!!!! Rotten!!
The patches of tan on her, thats not from subbeds!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

vvvvvvvvvvv

The job (if it ever existed) is obviously a thing of the past... really boils my blood seeing wasters like her putting their hands out for the labour when they're more than capable of working like the rest of us. They are the dregs of society...
She probably had to do something to show she was attempting to get a job or upskill herself for a few weeks 🙄

I’m confused why she still has references to Luke on her grid and although the name on her story has been changed the entire thing is still there full of pics of the two of them. I wonder if she’s claiming to have been in hospital to convince Luke she wasn’t away riding AS. A hospital stay would explain why she couldn’t see him and could use the Covid card to not have him visit her either

Trina

They’re still following each other

They’re defo arguing though, I mean.. considering Shannen has travelled over to England to see her “bestie” and they haven’t posted one photo since last night when the fight broke out..
Not her normal page🕵
Screenshot_20210702_000810_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

Nonamesally

I cannot see him hitting a girl. I don’t think he would have that in him, he comes from a posh respectful family, he would’ve been brought up better than that.
I think he purely came to his senses and realised after 2 years together that there is more to a relationship than someone’s good looks. The novelty of his attraction to her obviously wore off and he came to his senses.
Shannen only ever receives gifted items, and not paid promotions, therefore she would’ve only had money from the Dáil coming in, so Luke was definitely funding the whole relationship.. which would have been extremely expensive considering Shannen likes to show off that she has a lavish lifestyle.
I think fair play to Luke for getting away!! Although, I can’t see him getting a clean escape… I would imagine she is still hounding his phone. I pity his future girlfriend because as soon as he moves on physco Shannen will more than likely be abusing the poor girl!!

MunHun

VIP Member
Has Shannen ever said she has issues or disorders? Or does she just say she suffers with her mental health?
Her behaviour is so erratic and harmful to herself and others. And it's like she can't help herself but do it and blames the world for what she has done. Always wants forgiveness but never changes her behaviour. She is her own biggest consequence.
In Shannens case it was nature and nurture that fucked her up. Not all of her sisterS share the same genes do they Shan?

Your man Stoksey gives me the heebee geebies using his son as an excuse to gawk at himself in the camera 🤢 if he was a bar of chocolate he would ate himself.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Could she be any more obvious she is over with that stokes fella with her story - he shares similar image from his aparment.

Sipsip tea frog

Well, if that’s not confirmation she’s a booty call, only going to the hotel at like midnight, then i don’t know what is 🤣🤣

oh I know! I do love a ginger fella myself😏just the saying towards Shannen had me cracked up lmao

I wonder will we notice a drop in her followers since Lukey won’t be paying for them anymore?🧐🥰
The Stokes lad likes to buy followers too 🙈🤣🤣
He’l be broke 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha