Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeklyrib

Kinda OT but imagine having dinner up in the air like that? What happens when you need to pee?!! I've a tiny bladder, I'd be fucked :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The bricks on the house look very similar to the type you would see on houses in a certain neighbourhood in D6 that a certain person lives in. It appears he was minding both dogs whilst Shannen was “sick” and by sick I mean getting rallied from all angles by AS.

Not even welcomed into the house to collect Elvis and looks like Freddie has a new place of residence.

vvvvvvvvvvv

I'm excited to see how she will ask herself about the breakup and also what imaginary reason she will give for it through her Q&A box

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Exactly! I followed one of these pages before that mentioned her and I was blocked by her writhing 10 mins!
Ya the downside of a page like that being public
Is anyone can see their followers. I guarantee there’s a lot more people view their stories than follow them 🤣

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I think Kdaly111🤡
Now that's just my opinion😁
The same page follows and has the exact comments on other threads that fake Shannen pages have had in the past and the timing of their last comment is just classic🤡
Again just my opinion😊
Seriously you must be a detective in real life I never notice this stuff haha!

Capricorny

Rhian Clarke Instagram
7th or 8ths story clip
Volume up
Who can you hear in the background talking gossip about another woman to Chanelle
🕵

Omg just realised in the next click she actually says the words" we're so fun"
This night is gonna give us a lot of entertainment👍🏼
I thought she said “we’re so gorge” 🤢 which is not unlike something she’d say the big narc.