Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtney st john she has 2 kids with Ross McCormack. Went on a rant once that just cos he was a footballer he shouldnt be giving colleen more money.. let's see how she feels now now they have split
Lol so who is Ross with cause he’s always sliding in my dms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No and I don’t know who took the Diva title first 😂
I'm pretty sure Bennett was the first one to use "Weave"... she was calling herself Weavequeen back in the Karbon days when she was footballer-fishing every Tuesday and Saturday.......

I also see her old Footballer-Fishing pal, Courtney McAdams, is sly-shaggin Anthony Stokes...
Revert to type for these Glasgow "celebs"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sure Courtney McAdams was part of Laura Millers group then just disappeared - guess they all fell out..?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure Bennett was the first one to use "Weave"... she was calling herself Weavequeen back in the Karbon days when she was footballer-fishing every Tuesday and Saturday.......

I also see her old Footballer-Fishing pal, Courtney McAdams, is sly-shaggin Anthony Stokes...
Revert to type for these Glasgow "celebs"
Karbon. There’s a blast from the past!

Reactions: 3
Lol so who is Ross with cause he’s always sliding in my dms 😂
Oooop not sure! What's he saying 😂😂

Sure Courtney McAdams was part of Laura Millers group then just disappeared - guess they all fell out..?
They fell out yeah probs cos shes not rich like them. Her ex is a nit job aswell. They arent exclusive her and stokes he just turns up after dark

Reactions: 1
Oooop not sure! What's he saying 😂😂

They fell out yeah probs cos shes not rich like them. Her ex is a nit job aswell. They arent exclusive her and stokes he just turns up after dark
Stokes was with a hairdresser called jade maybe a month or so ago but noticed they no longer follow each other now

Reactions: 2
Courtney’s baby daddy is a footballer (shocker eh?) Chris Turner..
Cannae beat a bit of footballer-fishing…

In defence of Courtney though, she is one of the few glas-glitterati who is naturally gorgeous. I’ve always been jealous of her figure

Reactions: 1

In defence of Courtney though, she is one of the few glas-glitterati who is naturally gorgeous. I’ve always been jealous of her figure
True mega jel shes gorgeous.

That’s people you’d not want involved with.
Who’s his family? I thought she was seeing someone else is it defo stokes? She’s put up something (maybe mugs) with insitals on them implying they were hers and his. Can’t remember what the other initial was!

Oh god she's the worst Glasgow wannabe 🤣see she's made all her accounts private too 👀

Reactions: 2
Courtney mcadams slipped herself into laura miller's child's dad's (Thomas melvilles) dms, she thought he had become rich, her and Laura fell out then over year later realised he didn't have money and never bought her a thing so they split she was shagging Jamie then Stokesy during lockdown for a pair of balenciagas :))... Courtney kept posting him on her social media but he was embarrassed to post anything with her because of the amount of his friends that's banged her! Stokesy patched her for a hairdresser and courtney started messaging Alan Wilson a married man to bianca coll which was due a baby in 4months, she took her son brody to a house party he was sleeping in a bedroom while she was being banged off Alan shame that poor little boys dad isn't here for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Courtney mcadams slipped herself into laura miller's child's dad's (Thomas melvilles) dms, she thought he had become rich, her and Laura fell out then over year later realised he didn't have money and never bought her a thing so they split she was shagging Jamie then Stokesy during lockdown for a pair of balenciagas :))... Courtney kept posting him on her social media but he was embarrassed to post anything with her because of the amount of his friends that's banged her! Stokesy patched her for a hairdresser and courtney started messaging Alan Wilson a married man to bianca coll which was due a baby in 4months, she took her son brody to a house party he was sleeping in a bedroom while she was being banged off Alan shame that poor little boys dad isn't here for him.
This Tea is boiling 🥵

Reactions: 5