Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sipsip tea frog

Me too.. No idea why I've been blocked I've unfollowed and reading here instead
Hmm 🤔 I still follow her… I watched her stories as I watch everyone’s and it automatically goes to the next story, I never like her posts I don’t scroll through my newsfeed..Why block only from her story and keep me following her 🤔 desperate for the followers 🤣🤣
Will I lose sleep not seen her stories? Absolutely fucking not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

RayLou1

On the look out for free make up today. I would say you’d think she’d learn to do her own but then she’d have to pay for someone to teach her..

teletubbie123

🤣🤣🤣🤣trouble in paradise 🤣🤣looks like Chloe was giving Luke a mouth full.. then they ended up on their own.. lol 😂 super classy he his hands down back of her trousers!! Maura Higgins seen it all. classy chick Shannen 🤣🤣🤣scarlet for yah..

I am not body shaming here, but maybe shannen stopped posting look due too his weight gain! which is evident in that photo!

Sipsip tea frog

Right I admit I did say can we not continue on this thread.. I was wrong.. shouldn’t have said it but I was basing it on how she has nothing going for her but this thread is true.. but the car crash of last weekend proves we need to document everything (especially Shannen legal team are taking me to court the last six months) I can’t wait 😜

Right now back to more important things.. lol 😂 imagine I rang my boss said I can’t come to work I’ve a cold sore on my mouth 🤣🤣🤣 I would be saked!! What a stupid lie!! If she is gonna lie at least make it sound realistic!! Additionally wear a mask 😷 Shannen it covers your nasty mouth 🤣🤣maybe you have nasty cold sores from injecting your lips with all sorts of free lip fillers and god knows what is in them, or being nasty 🤮 cheap bitch sleeping with anyone.. honest tip for you go get sti check!! ✌

Next can we discuss the fact the girl walked around town early morning with coffee cup letting on she “working”(how bonkers is that) . This I can say 100% she was not working!!! She is on social welfare!!!!! That is messed up on so many levels!!!
I’m sorry but I didn’t believe for one second she was working!!

Definitely only packed the one pair of jeans for the trip 🤢 I was gonna say I hope Anthony let her at least throw them in the wash at his but she has already confirmed she can't do washing and still brings it home to her Ma.
I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣 Hope she brought a few pairs or nickers 🤣
Happy Friday my lovelies... not a cold sore In sight 🧐🧐

Last edited:

Poogram

Chatty Member
Her tattoo she had on her wrist with Dano’s name is officially gone 👀

I only realised, she had the tattoo still there on NYE and by 31st January, it was gone. Does this prove you only got the tattoo at the time for attention Shannen? To make it seem like you were the broken hearted girlfriend you claimed to be to the press when you sold stories about him?
she’s been blurring it out. You can see on the pink dress the blur and also the apartments in belfast, few others you can kinda make it out. But she definitely tries very hard to hide it, hence all the pictures nearly have her hand held up to her
I’m fucking blind... can’t see it 🙈
I thought someone said she deleted the pink dress picture, but I see she hasn’t so I deleted 😂😂
This was all I posted 😂😂😂

Attachments

Nonamesally

Why does she always kiss the air? Is she 12 years old? I don’t know any women in their late 20’s that still do that.. embarrassing

weeklyrib

Has anyone else noticed she is replying to people’s comments on her photos, by just tagging them? Like no other comment or response..? I presume she is doing this so it looks like she is receiving more comments. One person even replied with a question mark because it is very strange 😅🤣🤣

I wonder is there a script/bot that can do this on Instagram. It’s either that or it’s her quickest and easiest way to reply to all the comments on her posts to try boost her pitiful engagement. It’s pathetic.

I haven’t been on here much cos she must have gone on a blocking spree recently and completely randomly blocked my latest account 😂 war against instagrammers is so slow as well so haven’t really been too arsed. Glad to have this thread to keep me updated!

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Shannen when your getting your picture taken is your in front of the camera you fucking SAP. Behind the camera is the photographer job!! Wonder who sent you that question considering it was is as thick as the answer🤡
I read that this morning and thought it was just to early to be making sense, but she was infact talking her usual shite.

Nonamesally

I do think without make up she has lovely features, there is a fine line though when it comes to applying make up.
I have no work done (not ruling it out) so my make up will try and create the contured cheeks that filler would enhance and my lips would be lined to look bigger, but when you combine the both it really isn't a pretty sight.
I agree, makeup is used to enhance your features you already have but when you are enhancing already very filled lips and very filled cheeks etc it looks over kill. If she toned it down even it would look a hell of a lot better. Although, I do think recently especially she looks like she has WAY too much filler in her face. It’s making her cheeks look puffy… she is only 26/27? And looks like she is in her mid 30’s..that’s what filler can do! I think she would look so much prettier without all that junk in her face, as she is naturally pretty.

Dskm

Long time reader first time posting...Did anyone notice her latest post shes wearing the necklace Luke got her for Christmas i think. She is a Tramp can't stand her. He got a lucky escape. Comes from a respectable family you'd wonder what the fuck he was thinking shacking up with her filthy shameless little toerag like her 🤮

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Ahh. So basically it’s an old and outdated format that can’t be recent?
It's definitely an older format, as mine doesn't look like that anymore, but maybe they are slow to update all users accounts? Giving her the benefit of the doubt, but you would need one of your posts to go viral for figures like that, the maths doesn't add up.