Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
For someone so low on common sense, intellect and who can’t write or spell for the life of her she sure is a sly dog when it comes to manipulation. You can tell she directs all her energy in one direction only. #Freeloader

P.S I hope Elvis is ok he’s been utterly abandoned. ☹
Clearly has no problems leaving them behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Trina

Is that new member me ? I was here previously under a different user name for a long time but I spilled some significant tea on another high profile Irish influencer. I then realised I could be identified by one of my posts and was unable to edit it so deleted my account and re registered.
Nope wasn't referring to you😊

Reactions: 3

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She actually looks tiny in that picture in her work uniform.. Height wise. She obviously does something to her images to make herself appear tall and then is like “hehe why does everyone think I’m so tall!? I’m only 5’5 hehe”
Maybe people online think you’re tall because you edit your pictures to make yourself look 6 foot?
The fact that you’re 5’5 with the feet of a 6ft6 man is tragic though.
Addressed in her stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Poogram

Chatty Member
I think she’s baiting us today her last two posts and profile picture. She knows when the thread goes quiet it’s cos she’s boring and not worth talking about 😴
I am very surprised at the two grid posts she uploaded to her grid, the black juicy tracksuit one she looks much bigger than she is and her boobs look off in the pink braless one.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
So she’s working in town from the looks of that? Not the place in Crumlin
She's following a dentist who works in the O'Connell street branch of Smiles Dental. Only following him in the last 3/4 months so don't think he's a former colleague from years ago...most likely recent.

Last edited:

Sipsip tea frog

Did she attempt to do her own eye makeup?
awful 🙈🙈

Well looks like much hasn’t changed she back to square one 🤣🤣back in her ma’s background posing for photos on iPhone and editing the shite out of them.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣no mention of work today… Stop the lying Shannen!!! Grow up!!! You don’t work, your living at home with your Mam, there is nothing wrong with that!! But problem is all your lies!!!
Never believed for one second she’s working sorry!
The fact she’s seen here how lazy we think she is,
and she should get a job and maybe ppl will have a bit of respect for her! Then weeks later she start’s posting about going back to work 🙄🙄..

Never mind she just tagged the makeup artist😬😬

Last edited:

CBF1

Go on to newstalk.. stroll down to podcast.. it has her photo on it.. ''With Online Trolls, There's Only So Much Blocking You Can Do'' Former Love Island Contestant - https://www.newstalk.com.
She absolute LIAR!!

1)Shannen was gaslighting the best she could🤣🤣. 2) references online trolling to global pandemic people were “bored”/ “bandwagon” that why you got online bullying… correction Shannen you set up fake modelling company robbed thousands off young girls! Scam small business, set your fella to threaten young girls!!! 3) making reference to “be kind” you have out played that card!!! Your not kind you haven’t said sorry to girls you robbed and gave them false dream, what about their mental health!!! 4) setting up company not adhering to Irish tax law, not declaring it with revenue, breaching gdpr!! 5) Shannen you got called out!!!! 6) public account and verified 😂😂Shannen you bought all your followers!!!85k followers you bought and your likes!!! 7) what a liar you are, no media contacting you for any shows, Shannen you quoted “you been offered every show and Irish show” 🤣🤣🤣🤣you haven’t declined anything cause you got nothing!! Any respectable company or brand has done their homework on you, hence why you only promote counterfeit clothes and photo shoots in alley ways and streets on your iPhone!! 8) you said you want show that will give you good career push and right for your name 🤣🤣🤣 your known for lying, scabbing, scamming, stealing,false, fake, manipulation and sly??? You never own up for your wrong actions, never admit and say sorry and do the right thing!!! You brought it all on yourself!!! Plus you didn’t mention on your interview you make fake accounts and troll yourself!! Cause what you do is not normal behavior!!!
2017..1 min on love island…. 5 years later??? What career??? You done absolutely nothing!!! Time to wake up!!
Only show right for her name would be if the girls she scammed took her on Judge Judy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Bets dumbo didn't even notice her own surname wasn't spelt right😂
She's no idea what she's at bless her the video of her sipping champagne and she licks the glass😂 watch it and you'll see🤡
She's paid for a ticket to attend these events 100% or is a plus one🤡 not a hope this nobody was invited🙄
The name spelled wrong 😂 Why would you even share that 😂

Nonamesally

Oh would ya look who’s out getting her Botox done while she’s meant to be isolating after England!!

Sipsip tea frog

Maybe she’s going to move over to Edinburgh to scrounge off the new beau! The mother is probably sick of having her home already! Wait until one of her new make up artist friends posts the picture of her face when she supposed “sick” in bed 🤣View attachment 592036
Following all the makeup pages, her next victims to scab freebies off.. The Scots might not be as kind hearted as the Irish 🤣