Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she shown off any of the new apartment actually? Even in the background of her pictures?

That video she posted here of her and Luke at the car meet up thing was recent enough I thought? Who knows. I thought if there was a break up we'd know about it though.

Queue the "My boyfriend loves me so much, I am so loved by him, he spoils me so much, I am so happy" post in 3...2...1... when she reads this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she did with the pink sofa and bubblegum portraits? Let's not forget the ChAnEl picture books 😂 There has been little to no mention of Luke for some time now. Who's this Stoksey fella she keeps following and unfollowing?
Speaking of bubble gum paintings study seam to be a thing 🥴 this micro blogger had a very interesting take on the girl with the Pearl earring 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wow them tiles sure look interesting Shannen..I wonder does that tiler have some new and inventive curvy tiles? 🤡 oh and the claw hand is back!!🤣🤣
Ohh that’s comical 🤣
Thoughts and prayers for the poor tiler who laid those tiles only for some dope to warp them to take a pointless photo for their instagram that has only 17% authentic followers. 💩

Reactions: 3
Just seen Shan do a live mid make up 😂 she has a 16/17 year old doing her up “best in the business” she tells him .. what’s that number 20 on her list now of best in the business 😂😂😂 freebies is all... and best of all she only got 50 viewers and jumped off because there was no one interesting on it 😂😂😂 coming from ms entertainer herself ... q the tacky photoshoot

Reactions: 7
Actually cringing for her sitting there basking in her own self-importance and a child doing her hair and make-up. I would say I hope she at least gave the poor lad a tip but we all know the answer to that 🙄 She really is just rotten.

Reactions: 6
Just seen Shan do a live mid make up 😂 she has a 16/17 year old doing her up “best in the business” she tells him .. what’s that number 20 on her list now of best in the business 😂😂😂 freebies is all... and best of all she only got 50 viewers and jumped off because there was no one interesting on it 😂😂😂 coming from ms entertainer herself ... q the tacky photoshoot
Imagine the highlight of your week is going to get your makeup professionally done, to take a picture for instagram! Also just seen Tammy lashes comment under her pic ‘ can’t wait to do your lashes ‘. Another freebie no doubt 🙄
Anyone know where she’s working? If she’s front line staff and she’s out at the weekends mixing with no mask I’m sure the company she works for needs to be told this!!

Reactions: 5
Imagine the highlight of your week is going to get your makeup professionally done, to take a picture for instagram! Also just seen Tammy lashes comment under her pic ‘ can’t wait to do your lashes ‘. Another freebie no doubt 🙄
Anyone know where she’s working? If she’s front line staff and she’s out at the weekends mixing with no mask I’m sure the company she works for needs to be told this!!
The best bit for me she says “there’s no one interesting on” so I’m getting off .. Shan your about as interesting as paint drying hun xo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned it above...a dentist in Crumlin apparently.

I wonder what she did with the pink sofa and bubblegum portraits? Let's not forget the ChAnEl picture books 😂 There has been little to no mention of Luke for some time now. Who's this Stoksey fella she keeps following and unfollowing?
There's Shan now on Stokesy's page 🤭🤭🤭 no sign of Lukey boy 😏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's after flying to the UK for a night out with this lad...I'd day the dental surgery will be delighted when they find out their customers are interacting with this gobshite. Why else has she avoided posting about the trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.