Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Shannen your jumper should read
"I'm a danger to myself and others"
Shes mental like proper crazy to troll yourself so you can post on Instagram🙃who the duck does that with their life😴

Reactions: 4
We should have known when she was uber positive the other day that a manic high was looming. Skitzo Shan got out of the box, now she’ll use Darkness into Light to send us all subliminal messages via her stories. Cant wait Doll face, we’re obsessed with you, your unreal 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Shannen because it's you and your known to be a born liar we're gonna need proof you actually did darkness into light because posting a picture from your window doesn't count ya know you have to go outside! Another lie I smell?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way did she do darkness to light .. we all know she’d of documented every little step ... in reality she woke up couldn’t melt herself and ruin her hair in the rain to glam to give a chuffin dam as she says and back to bed for few hours before heading to another fake shoot in Belfast .. duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ICONIC highlight on her page 🙈🤣 I honestly can’t comprehend how someone who’s biggest influences have been amongst others Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie in the Simple Life thinks she is classier than any other Tacky Tina out there. Her idea of adding class is to use her elbows to give her tits an uplift in whatever clearance section top she’s wearing. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow this is embarrassing.. the country still on lockdown.. this muppet go up north. For a “photo shoot” probably in a back alley wearing counterfeit clothes..especially it mental in Belfast at the moment with the riots!!!
no respectful brand would encourage this madness especially for a wannabe celeb?? She a nobody nowadays.. the younger girls are rising up with more to offer, more social media platforms!! Like seriously Shannen only has 18k real followers the rest are bought! Yes 80k fake bots or Middle East men!!! No other social media, photos filtered, photo shopped to bits!
personally think after this thread comes to end.. I think we shouldn’t make another one. Silence her out, the girl honestly needs mental help.
Her lies are beyond dangerous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No evidence yet of her “work” will be interesting to see! Looks to me like she just got her hair and make up done to head out to the beer gardens she was on about then back to her free apartment and Moët she probably put there herself!!! Or does she call the whole weekend work because she’s getting it for free

Reactions: 5
No evidence yet of her “work” will be interesting to see! Looks to me like she just got her hair and make up done to head out to the beer gardens she was on about then back to her free apartment and Moët she probably put there herself!!! Or does she call the whole weekend work because she’s getting it for free
Oh did you not know she’s up there on a peace keeping mission? As her freeloading ways have been exposed by Tattlers she feels oppressed and has decided to show solidarity with the people of Belfast. Shan Shady shows no discrimination she’ll happily scam businesses both sides of the border in the spirit of unity. Wee pet 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow this is embarrassing.. the country still on lockdown.. this muppet go up north. For a “photo shoot” probably in a back alley wearing counterfeit clothes..especially it mental in Belfast at the moment with the riots!!!
no respectful brand would encourage this madness especially for a wannabe celeb?? She a nobody nowadays.. the younger girls are rising up with more to offer, more social media platforms!! Like seriously Shannen only has 18k real followers the rest are bought! Yes 80k fake bots or Middle East men!!! No other social media, photos filtered, photo shopped to bits!
personally think after this thread comes to end.. I think we shouldn’t make another one. Silence her out, the girl honestly needs mental help.
Her lies are beyond dangerous!
Shannen doesn't strike me as someone who watches the news or reads newspapers. She is pig ignorant to just about everything that doesn't involve her appearance. Can you actually imagine her discussing social or political issues 😂😂 I also don't believe for one second that she did Darkness Into Light this morning.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her new mate Tommy boy the entrepreneur knows what a scam she is 👀 the rimming of him is just unbelievable I went onto his Instagram to have a look and she has liked every single recent picture and commented with 🔥🔥.. Take a day off Shan 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just caught the end of her live there! 68 people watching 🙃 it’s clear how edited her pics are. She was talking about the apartments she’s staying in and said “any of my followers know I don’t recommend something unless I really like it”. LOL.

Have attached a couple of screenshots. Not criticising how she looks, just noting that she looks quite different to her pics IMO.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just caught the end of her live there! 68 people watching 🙃 it’s clear how edited her pics are. She was talking about the apartments she’s staying in and said “any of my followers know I don’t recommend something unless I really like it”. LOL.

Have attached a couple of screenshots. Not criticising how she looks, just noting that she looks quite different to her pics IMO.
68 people out of 109k followers..... can’t stand Kieran corrigan but he has 30k less followers than her and he always has 500+ watching his stories
If she wants to keep up the pretence that her followers are genuine.... maybe stay away from the lives 😬 it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I was on start to finish and no more than 70 people joined. Imagine, 109k followers and only 70 people watched the live. I agree, she looks very different to the photos she posts on her grid.

It’s not her fault bless her it’s the time difference with her main fan base in Asia is the issue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take it her most recent post should read 'Barbie girl' and not 'Barrie girl' 😅

Also there's no way she did DIL. Defo set the alarm for 5am to get a video and went back to bed. Or got a video last night when it got dark and timed it to go up this morning. As someone else said, if she really did it the whole thing would have been documented. She really must think we're all stupid.

• Haha
I take it her most recent post should read 'Barbie girl' and not 'Barrie girl' 😅

Also there's no way she did DIL. Defo set the alarm for 5am to get a video and went back to bed. Or got a video last night when it got dark and timed it to go up this morning. As someone else said, if she really did it the whole thing would have been documented. She really must think we're all stupid.
NAIL ON THE HEAD😂 Wheres the picture of her tshirt🤔 she'll post one next week after getting a t-shirt off someone😂
The "Photo shoot" was her in that god awful trashy dress. She went to Belfast claiming big things and all along that was it.. Like I'd honestly love to know how she comes off this good to companies. It's absolutely horrendous content, bought followers,history of mental abusive to men and women and a very unreliable source of information. It's mind boggling😳

Reactions: 10
Every “influencer” and their nanny’s up the north tonight big super spreaders .. Shan, Sean phipps, Chloe ormond, mermade jade hope they all catch covid dopes

• Haha

She changed the caption minutes later after I posted my comment, even though the picture had been up hours. Always watching 👀

• Haha
That pink dress is absolutely hideous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s about time she grew up but chances of that are unlikely! Also did she say on the live they’ve moved apartments several times this year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Every “influencer” and their nanny’s up the north tonight big super spreaders .. Shan, Sean phipps, Chloe ormond, mermade jade hope they all catch covid dopes
Sean and Mermaida are both in Dublin tonight. It’s on their stories, the two of them are drinking in town and seemed to happen to bump into each other.

That pink dress is absolutely hideous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s about time she grew up but chances of that are unlikely! Also did she say on the live they’ve moved apartments several times this year
Yeah she said “we’ve” rented several apartments in Dublin...despite going on about the current one being their first home and the first time she moved out of home 🙄 the problem with Shan is she doesn’t have enough followers to notice/care about her constant lies, that’s how she gets away with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.